Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   What is the connection between rainbows and twin flame or soulmate? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118252)

IsabelSeyler 07-11-2017 08:52 PM

What is the connection between rainbows and twin flame or soulmate?

Can you please answer and explain?

Lorelyen 07-11-2017 09:52 PM

Me again. I see no direct connection - but that could be because I haven't studied Blavatsky's work on twin rays enough. There's a lot lifted from her work and diluted on the web so beware! Much of it is rubbish, detectable because of inconsistencies and contradictions. I came to this while trying to find something definitive on twin flames.

In Hermeticism, the seven rays are important. (They can be ordered to form a rainbow.) Each ray has particular properties and is associated with each of the 7 mystical planets:
Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn; their 7 metals and a few other correspondences.

There's a very loose connection between hermeticism and Blavatsky's rays and therefore twin flames but I've yet to find more than glancing references of hers to the 7 rays. It's probably worth looking up "twin rays" and "seven rays" to check if there's more than I found. A few currents ascribe different meanings to the rays individually. There's a Wiki article that mentions her and the 7 rays but the ordering of ray colours used in new age currents don't form a rainbow.

FairyCrystal 07-11-2017 11:27 PM

I also have no idea to be honest.
I know I have this thing for rainbows. Rainbows outdoors, rainbows in crystals (make me melt!), I got rainbow colours / sparkles and crystals in my aura.

The Elohim are rainbow coloured (angels, very high up).

Oh, suddenly reminds me... I have seen myself in meditation as being crystal (crystalline I spose, my body was clear crystal) and my TF was a Sun Man. As his light shone through me it created rainbows behind me. I was told that was what we created together, our gift to the world. Neither can create this separately, even though we are whole as individuals/souls. We'd need each other for this.

Now that visualisation was about me and my TF. So how rainbows relate to TFs and rainbows in general, not a clue.
Must admit I also don't know who came up with the idea? I never read about it as being a sign or anything.

Ciona 07-11-2017 11:57 PM

I'm not sure if I understand your question. Can you be a little more specific?
There are a lot of different ways one can approach that subject.

For example, there are rainbows running in-between me and my Twin's chakras perpetually, that's my personal experience on the subject.

A rainbow can also represent Wisdom and neighbor love and universal connectedness, and that includes soul mates or any heart-felt connections obviously.

And some people refer to being various colors of twin rays, gold or blue or violet or whatever.

Ariaecheflame 07-11-2017 11:57 PM

I have heard of the '12 rainbow rays'...

Main seven primary rays and then gold, silver, diamond, platnium and something else hahah (no idea what).

I work with the Golden ray. I saw my husband as a blue in a vision but... he is not actively fully comfortable to his spiritual side.

Lorelyen 08-11-2017 08:27 AM

It was an interesting question and hopefully the o/p will do some research of her own. "Things found" are worth a lot more than us coming up with all kinds of supposition. But she did say "rainbow" - the 7 rays of esotericism don't, in their ordering, make up a rainbow but as is the way with the new age the word could get redefined to suit an author's hypothesis. The 7 colours of the chakras don't correspond to the 7 rays of a rainbow, that's for sure.

If IsobelSeyler is allowing for a loose connection only then it could mean anything... perhaps you'll find your pot of twin-flamery at the end of the rainbow, even a twin flame.

Nature Grows 08-11-2017 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The Elohim are rainbow coloured (angels, very high up).

I have a friend who works with them and sees them, he describes them as Geometric colourful Light Beings.

IsabelSeyler 08-11-2017 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
It was an interesting question and hopefully the o/p will do some research of her own. "Things found" are worth a lot more than us coming up with all kinds of supposition. But she did say "rainbow" - the 7 rays of esotericism don't, in their ordering, make up a rainbow but as is the way with the new age the word could get redefined to suit an author's hypothesis. The 7 colours of the chakras don't correspond to the 7 rays of a rainbow, that's for sure.

If IsobelSeyler is allowing for a loose connection only then it could mean anything... perhaps you'll find your pot of twin-flamery at the end of the rainbow, even a twin flame.

I may have missed adding these points but the guy I talked about, I could never find his credentials anywhere even though I knew he was a student rep so I was looking for him on the schools student portal. Never found him until 21st Oct.

And it was actually an accidental typo which showed him up. I did have a dream about seeing his pics online and stuff and including his DOB and I found quite some old pics of him.

There was no dob but as per his old pics the calculated birth year I got was quite close to the one I saw in my dream. In my dream it came up as 1996 but hes actually 1995.

I was happy to see that and when I looked outside, there was a bright vivid rainbow outside my window.

I tried looking for explanations but couldnt find any proper one though.

IsabelSeyler 08-11-2017 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Moon
I'm not sure if I understand your question. Can you be a little more specific?
There are a lot of different ways one can approach that subject.

For example, there are rainbows running in-between me and my Twin's chakras perpetually, that's my personal experience on the subject.

A rainbow can also represent Wisdom and neighbor love and universal connectedness, and that includes soul mates or any heart-felt connections obviously.

And some people refer to being various colors of twin rays, gold or blue or violet or whatever.

SisterMoon, I just responded to Lorelyn elaborating the whole incident. Can you please look at it once?

IsabelSeyler 08-11-2017 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsabelSeyler
I may have missed adding these points but the guy I talked about, I could never find his credentials anywhere even though I knew he was a student rep so I was looking for him on the schools student portal. Never found him until 21st Oct.

And it was actually an accidental typo which showed him up. I did have a dream about seeing his pics online and stuff and including his DOB and I found quite some old pics of him.

There was no dob but as per his old pics the calculated birth year I got was quite close to the one I saw in my dream. In my dream it came up as 1996 but hes actually 1995.

I was happy to see that and when I looked outside, there was a bright vivid rainbow outside my window.

@Sister Moon

Lorelyen 08-11-2017 11:30 AM

Could be a synchronicity, then. They don't have to have a cause/effect relationship.

IsabelSeyler 08-11-2017 11:39 AM

Quote:

Could be a synchronicity, then. They don't have to have a cause/effect relationship.

Could you explain about synchronicity? Sorry if I am bothering you by asking you so many questions

unicorn68 08-11-2017 11:46 AM

Quote:

Could you explain about synchronicity? Sorry if I am bothering you by asking you so many questions

its good that you are asking questions like this.you are most certainly not bothering anybody.but since the question was directed at lorelyn it is not my place to answer....over to u hun(and incidentally theres yet another example of synchronicity lololol)

IsabelSeyler 08-11-2017 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unicorn68
its good that you are asking questions like this.you are most certainly not bothering anybody.but since the question was directed at lorelyn it is not my place to answer....over to u hun(and incidentally theres yet another example of synchronicity lololol)

No you can answer too :) the more info the better

unicorn68 08-11-2017 11:59 AM

believe you me she knows as well as i do....we have talked quite a bit already...maybe check out my post called stop press....theres quite a bit of subtle humour on there also!!!(and theres another synchronicity lolz).
ok ill add to this.about 20 years ago more maybe i cant remember the year i was driving towards fort william from inverness.it was the middle of summer,a veritable line of traffic.at that time i had a montego which was one of these cars that had metric tyres.which meant it was almost impossible to find them at the s******.i was heading to the peninsula oban way.i asked spirit did i need to stop in fort william to try to find a new tyre?the one that was on was beyond bald,there was literally wire showing.as i asked the question a golden eagle floated down and proceeded to fly with me for probably 5 miles.right with me.about 10 feet away.right above me.message was nah no need to stop ill look after you.and dont forget we are talking bumper to bumper traffic.divine timing.....

Lorelyen 08-11-2017 12:19 PM

Quote:

Yes, simply two things happening simultaneously without them being related by a cause and effect thing. Like this:-
Quote:

I did have a dream about seeing his pics online and stuff and including his DOB and I found quite some old pics of him.............
..............There was no dob but as per his old pics the calculated birth year I got was quite close to the one I saw in my dream. In my dream it came up as 1996 but hes actually 1995.................
In other words, you were happy looking at pics and deciding date of birth (event 1) then looked out of the window to see a rainbow (event 2). But there's no causal relationship between looking at photos and a rainbow appearing. It just happened that way and could be a sign.
A sign is just an object or event that represents something else to which you can give meaning. Like a "word" is a sign for an idea/concept.

Cheers. It's important to ask questions.

unicorn68 08-11-2017 12:26 PM

Quote:

believe you me she knows as well as i do....we have talked quite a bit already...maybe check out my post called stop press....theres quite a bit of subtle humour on there also!!!(and theres another synchronicity lolz).
ok ill add to this.about 20 years ago more maybe i cant remember the year i was driving towards fort william from inverness.it was the middle of summer,a veritable line of traffic.at that time i had a montego which was one of these cars that had metric tyres.which meant it was almost impossible to find them at the s******.i was heading to the peninsula oban way.i asked spirit did i need to stop in fort william to try to find a new tyre?the one that was on was beyond bald,there was literally wire showing.as i asked the question a golden eagle floated down and proceeded to fly with me for probably 5 miles.right with me.about 10 feet away.right above me.message was nah no need to stop ill look after you.and dont forget we are talking bumper to bumper traffic.divine timing.....

lol i gotta laugh at this one.the words that got asterisked out were *rappy.i.e. scrap yard....not sure where the swearing was....incidentally lorelyn i have a slightly different take on the word synchronicity.i dont see it as 2 separate things,rather something that occurs which makes no sense and cannot be necessarily rationally explained.like coincidence beyond coincidence kinda thing.even though the rational mind could say ye its possible,but the probabilities are infinitessimaly small.gods plan if you will.and when you extrapolate that idea and come to the realisation that EVERYTHING is synchronicity,even the things that are normal and can easily be explained,then you come to the understanding that divine timing and 'god's will are absolutely happening....kinda thing.wow this 5d thinking is really amazing....

IsabelSeyler 08-11-2017 12:29 PM

Quote:

Yes, simply two things happening simultaneously without them being related by a cause and effect thing. Like this:-

In other words, you were happy looking at pics and deciding date of birth (event 1) then looked out of the window to see a rainbow (event 2). But there's no causal relationship between looking at photos and a rainbow appearing. It just happened that way and could be a sign.
A sign is just an object or event that represents something else to which you can give meaning. Like a "word" is a sign for an idea/concept.

Cheers. It's important to ask questions.

Thanks. I thought my dreams were baseless and I still think like that though I saw this picture dream in late July or early August if I remember clearly and found this revelation in Oct.

unicorn68 08-11-2017 12:32 PM

Quote:

Thanks. I thought my dreams were baseless and I still think like that though I saw this picture dream in late July or early August if I remember clearly and found this revelation in Oct.

no there are no coincidences.EVERYTHING is synchronicity...

IsabelSeyler 08-11-2017 12:34 PM

Quote:

lol i gotta laugh at this one.the words that got asterisked out were *rappy.i.e. scrap yard....not sure where the swearing was....incidentally lorelyn i have a slightly different take on the word synchronicity.i dont see it as 2 separate things,rather something that occurs which makes no sense and cannot be necessarily rationally explained.like coincidence beyond coincidence kinda thing.even though the rational mind could say ye its possible,but the probabilities are infinitessimaly small.gods plan if you will.and when you extrapolate that idea and come to the realisation that EVERYTHING is synchronicity,even the things that are normal and can easily be explained,then you come to the understanding that divine timing and 'god's will are absolutely happening....kinda thing.wow this 5d thinking is really amazing....

5d? He's danish-israeli and jewish and coincidently my term 2 module is in Jewish studies. The day i found his pics I saw him listed as the 3rd Jewish student rep at our very anti semitic university. I didnt know he was jewish until 21 oct
I don't know if its a coincidence but on my way to uni, there are offering danish pastries suddenly and yesterday I saw a lady with a bag of the trade union organization he was attached to.
Not taking these too seriously but yeah I noticed these. Is this synchronised too?

unicorn68 08-11-2017 12:39 PM

lol EVERYTHING is synchronicity.5d is where you are also connected with spirit.it really is otherwordly and a little wobbly but we are all getting there slowly but surely.the mind has to expand to even begin to comprehend whats going on.almost like learning to walk.....the understanding that noone is being left behind.WELCOME to the NEW world order....even though its in its infancy.im sure you will fit right in!!!!

Lorelyen 08-11-2017 12:45 PM

Quote:

lol i gotta laugh at this one.the words that got asterisked out were *rappy.i.e. scrap yard....not sure where the swearing was....

It's done that to me when I typed scra-pped (without the hyphen); also once when I wanted to say the law is an a-- (another word for donkey) a common enough expression here in my beautiful 3D palaces but disdained in this airy region. There are workarounds but in appreciation of this forum I'm not going to broadcast them!
Quote:

i have a slightly different take on the word synchronicity.i dont see it as 2 separate things,rather something that occurs which makes no sense and cannot be necessarily rationally explained.like coincidence beyond coincidence kinda thing.
I'm using it in Jung's sense as he coined the idea; and I think it's the intended meaning in the forum section above this one. I don't know much about Jung - should have studied more when I was Junger.

Wiki defines his idea as events that are "meaningful coincidences" if they occur with no causal relationship yet seem to be meaningfully related

Quote:

then you come to the understanding that divine timing and 'god's will are absolutely happening....kinda thing.wow this 5d thinking is really amazing....
If you say so. Down here, after a hectic zumba session this morning, I have to get my 3D lunch ready, to heck with god's will. This is mine! :laugh:

unicorn68 08-11-2017 12:48 PM

did you manage to find the twin flame special at b&q?or were they sold out already?(and there was me thinking that zumba was a store....)and theres no such thing as gods will by the way.its all about FREE WILL.....FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-that and connection to spirit obv...

Lorelyen 08-11-2017 12:53 PM

Quote:

5d? He's danish-israeli and jewish and coincidently my term 2 module is in Jewish studies. The day i found his pics I saw him listed as the 3rd Jewish student rep at our very anti semitic university. I didnt know he was jewish until 21 oct
I don't know if its a coincidence but on my way to uni, there are offering danish pastries suddenly and yesterday I saw a lady with a bag of the trade union organization he was attached to.
Not taking these too seriously but yeah I noticed these. Is this synchronised too?

Could be. I looked up a more eloquent definition of synchronicity:
events that are "meaningful coincidences" if they occur with no causal relationship yet seem to be meaningfully related

I think that's how the forum section just above this one in the index defines it.

It would seem to fit.

unicorn68 08-11-2017 12:58 PM

Quote:

events that are "meaningful coincidences" if they occur with no causal relationship yet seem to be meaningfully related

I think that's how the forum section just above this one in the index defines it.

It would seem to fit.

lol from my place in the 5d i just see things as divine timing...simple as that.VIVE LA REVOLUTION and its not like if you dont do your part in this we will kick you out.go ahead.kick.scream.....NOONE is being left behind....o hang on if u dont behave then you will go to HELL...see how you like that...what a load of twaddle that was....which is probably why i havent even read those forums,i would have been kicked out by now....not my place to tell anyone how to think....

Lorelyen 08-11-2017 01:05 PM

Quote:

did you manage to find the twin flame special at b&q?or were they sold out already?(and there was me thinking that zumba was a store....)and theres no such thing as gods will by the way.its all about FREE WILL.....FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-that and connection to spirit obv...

FREE will?

And here's me been paying for it! 2,15FW tokens to the £.

Homebase was offering "twin flame barbecue specials" but I shuddered to think. It put a new slant on surrendering your Will to the Sauce.
It led me to think about chasers unable to ketchup with their prey... (oh Mercy, excuse me. The zumba's addled such brain as I have left. Last time I went for a brainwash most of it when down the plughole. Aaarghhh...no more puns today. I shall go flagellate myself with a wet haddock....

Dargor 08-11-2017 01:05 PM

Well if you ask me, rainbows make me think about a children's fairytale, and so does that entire twin flame stuff. So from my perspective I can perfectly connect those two things together like a plug and a socket.

IsabelSeyler 08-11-2017 01:06 PM

Quote:

It would seem to fit.

And what about this pain and emotional outbursts? Like sometimes I end up sobbing bitterly. Its something I cant even explain.

IsabelSeyler 08-11-2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Well if you ask me, rainbows make me think about a children's fairytale, and so does that entire twin flame stuff. So from my perspective I can perfectly connect those two things together like a plug and a socket.

What do you mean?

unicorn68 08-11-2017 01:08 PM

Quote:

FREE will?

And here's me been paying for it! 2,15FW tokens to the £.

Homebase was offering "twin flame barbecue specials" but I shuddered to think. It put a new slant on surrendering your will to the Sauce.
It led me to think about chasers unable to ketchup with their prey... (oh Mercy, excuse me. The zumba's knackered my sense of reason. No more puns today. I shall go flagellate myself with a wet haddock....

look i had a lovely piece of halibut and all i said was that piece of halibut was good enough for jehovah....flagellate away!!!surrendering your will to the sauce.PRICELESS!!they ripped you off.im getting like 10 FW tokens to the pound....havent actually bought any as yet by the way.....

Lorelyen 08-11-2017 01:16 PM

I actually take IsabelSeyler's question seriously.

It has been of concern in my past that events happening simultaneously or in close proximity turned out to be signs in a very real sense.

unicorn68 08-11-2017 01:18 PM

Quote:

I actually take IsabelSeyler's question seriously.

It has been of concern in my past that events happening simultaneously or in close proximity turned out to be signs in a very real sense.

i take it seriously too.absolutely there is synchronicity happening.a bit of humour never hurt though.

unicorn68 08-11-2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

And what about this pain and emotional outbursts? Like sometimes I end up sobbing bitterly. Its something I cant even explain.

this is you GROWING.accepting your feelings.not being destroyed by them.learning to LOVE YOURSELF.its necessary for YOU.you have to go into yourself in order to BECOME.and its a journey make no mistake about it.

IsabelSeyler 08-11-2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

this is you GROWING.accepting your feelings.not being destroyed by them.learning to LOVE YOURSELF.its necessary for YOU.you have to go into yourself in order to BECOME.and its a journey make no mistake about it.

But I am not even sure if I will ever see him again. And that just hurts like I don't know how to explain. Its so painful because I was obviously unlucky to meet him when it was all ending. It just pains a lot

unicorn68 08-11-2017 01:32 PM

Quote:

But I am not even sure if I will ever see him again. And that just hurts like I don't know how to explain. Its so painful because I was obviously unlucky to meet him when it was all ending. It just pains a lot

so learn how to set him FREE.and in that setting free know that you are also setting yourself free.you dont OWN him.you dont POSSESS him.any more than you would want to be POSSESED yourself.how would that feel?its one of the hardest lessons to learn but also one of the most rewarding.if it is meant to be then he will return of HIS OWN FREE WILL.but learn to love yourself.you dont need it in another.it is INSIDE you.i know it hurts.believe me ive been there.right now im not even allowed to even speak with my twin flame.even though we live in the same village.but its ok.i set her free always and forever.

IsabelSeyler 08-11-2017 01:58 PM

Quote:

so learn how to set him FREE.and in that setting free know that you are also setting yourself free.you dont OWN him.you dont POSSESS him.any more than you would want to be POSSESED yourself.how would that feel?its one of the hardest lessons to learn but also one of the most rewarding.if it is meant to be then he will return of HIS OWN FREE WILL.but learn to love yourself.you dont need it in another.it is INSIDE you.i know it hurts.believe me ive been there.right now im not even allowed to even speak with my twin flame.even though we live in the same village.but its ok.i set her free always and forever.

My situation isnt like that actually. Its just that we live in different countries now. Its not like he broke off or I did. The timing was not good. The school year had ended. He was a very political person as well the rep so I actually saw him during thpse times when he doing his work and we got drawn to each other

We were scheduled to return back to our respective countries and just 3 weeks before our departure, we met.

I have already set him free. I don't expect to see him again nor I have any hope.

These signs appear and it saddens me even more. It started in July.
After he left when I found a pic of him I had taken the day we first met. I didnt even know he was in my photos until I looked through them. He was right in front of me 3 hours before we formally saw each other.
Then I got this dream the same night of him giving me a letter basically telling me his feelings via letter and the words in the letter were so vivid that I still remember them. Also saw us holding hands.
And after that the dreams and signs began. Though my dreams had gaps of 7-8 days, yet there was always him and things around me always remind me of him.

I sm still at this uni till next year. He is no longer here I guess

IsabelSeyler 08-11-2017 01:59 PM

Quote:

My situation isnt like that actually. Its just that we live in different countries now. Its not like he broke off or I did. The timing was not good. The school year had ended. He was a very political person as well the rep so I actually saw him during thpse times when he doing his work and we got drawn to each other

We were scheduled to return back to our respective countries and just 3 weeks before our departure, we met.

I have already set him free. I don't expect to see him again nor I have any hope.

After he left I found a pic of him I had taken the day we first met. I didnt even know he was in my photos until I looked through them. He was right in front of me 3 hours before we formally saw each other.
Then I got this dream the same night of him giving me a letter basically telling me his feelings via letter and the words in the letter were so vivid that I still remember them. Also saw us holding hands.
And after that the dreams and signs began. Though my dreams had gaps of 7-8 days, yet there was always him and things around me always remind me of him.

unicorn68 08-11-2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

After he left I found a pic of him I had taken the day we first met. I didnt even know he was in my photos until I looked through them. He was right in front of me 3 hours before we formally saw each other.

in other words you are still thinking of him.like always.still no excuse not to learn to love yourself by the way....let divine timing and synchronicity happen.but learn to be ok....you think that there is no synchronicity in the words that im sharing with you?if you are able to,let him know the words twin flame.let him do the research if he chooses to.if it is it will BECOME.funnily enough i took my own advice a few days ago.after all isnt that what its all about?mirroring?the very idea that we are somehow separated from the divine sauce hahahahaha.as in the homebase special....

IsabelSeyler 08-11-2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

in other words you are still thinking of him.like always.still no excuse not to learn to love yourself by the way....let divine timing and synchronicity happen.but learn to be ok....you think that there is no synchronicity in the words that im sharing with you?if you are able to,let him know the words twin flame.let him do the research if he chooses to.if it is it will BECOME.funnily enough i took my own advice a few days ago.after all isnt that what its all about?mirroring?

I do think of him. Thats right. But it pains more because everything was so beautiful between us. I never expected this kind of fondness. I was never a happy person but he truly made me smile and I felt happy for the first time in my life.

We didnt even need to say anything. Our eyes conveyed all. And his stare was so peculiar because I could never look into his eyes properly. First there were so blue and second his stare blanked me out. It was like being looked past through. He never removed his gaze and I almost felt as if I was being looked into my soul.

All of it happened on campus so whenever I go to class, it comes rushing back. Plus I had filmed his demonstrations so hes there in my videos. He invited me to come to his rallies so I went.

I try hard but end up cursing myself that maybe I did something really wrong that I met with this. I wasnt even looking for love. I had given up. I just thought who was my partner and he needs to appear and look who came but was quickly taken away as well. Tbh the whole city and my university just bites me.

unicorn68 08-11-2017 02:16 PM

Quote:

I do think of him. Thats right. But it pains more because everything was so beautiful between us. I never expected this kind of fondness. I was never a happy person but he truly made me smile and I felt happy for the first time in my life.

We didnt even need to say anything. Our eyes conveyed all. And his stare was so peculiar because I could never look into his eyes properly. First there were so blue and second his stare blanked me out. It was like being looked past through. He never removed his gaze and I almost felt as if I was being looked into my soul.

All of it happened on campus so whenever I go to class, it comes rushing back. Plus I had filmed his demonstrations so hes there in my videos. He invited me to come to his rallies so I went.

I try hard but end up cursing myself that maybe I did something really wrong that I met with this. I wasnt even looking for love. I had given up. I just thought who was my partner and he needs to appear and look who came but was quickly taken away as well.

again read this article.https://www.elephantjournal.com/2017...nship-to-work/ it may help.you honestly think that me speaking to you in this way is some kind of random event?