Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Energy Work (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   peoples energy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116671)

youngers1810 03-09-2017 02:15 PM

peoples energy

I have noticed peoples energy for a while now

Are people on a low energy feild ?
Does thoughts and emotions turn into energy ?

Because when im by people i sense differrent energy from them usually a lower energy sense its very rare for me to sense someone with a high energy around them.

This makes me feel fatigued and drained i was wondering if there is any protection against this i have also have read somewhere that we can be narcisist or narcs for short
i dont believe in this bubble of energy for protection

I need some kind of energy protection because its effecting my physical mind and body

any ideas or help would be appreciated

Aquamarine 04-09-2017 03:37 AM

I've read that its a good idea to wear something shiny around your heart area to deflect any bad or unwanted energy from someone or somewhere going into that area, I'll admit that I don't have anything right now that I am wearing but its not from lack of belief or wanting to, I just don't have anything that would work.

People are on all ranges of the positive-negative energy spectrum. It sounds to me like you are having trouble with something that I used to experience a lot, sometimes I still get stuck in it which is boundary issues. If you are feeling drained and fatigued than you more than likely allowing someone to latch on and suck your energy from you. Its a good idea to set a boundary and not let them cross it.

I'll give an example - if someone keeps on talking and talking, despite your repeated attempts to cut the conversation off, in which they've talked over you every time you do that (not just once where it could be a mistake) well then, you probably have an energy vampire. Or someone who just wont let you be part of the conversation at all, the conversation is all about them, they drain you for sympathy. If someone if hitting you up for sympathy and they have not earned it I feel they don't deserve it in the first place. I mean unless they're lying on the floor injured of course.

So I'd look into setting boundaries. Learn about people that have a hidden agenda, the ones that are not saying what they really are saying-do you know what I mean? passive aggressive. Often they are energy vampires.

youngers1810 04-09-2017 04:26 PM

I often find myself on my own in my own space because of too many energy changes when i go out
Even when people are not directly around me i can sense energy changes in the atmosphere
its not just people energy that get to me its enviroment energy that gets to me aswell
like buildings vechicles and places of nature.
i dont know if im gifted or cursed lol

mihael_11 04-09-2017 06:48 PM

I know that kind of sensitivity, but can't really say what it is and what is the purpose.

What i know is, you can quickly identify yourself with energy that is not yours, so i am becoming aware of energies and projecting them wherever they fit and serve, when something new shows up.

You can feel something in athmosphere and when it is over you also feel it and all people react to it. It can be draining, but until now i learned how to handle this or push forward but it is not nice. Like things happens in cycles and when you know how to handle it, it moves forward.

Environmental energy, sometimes i get sense about it, still don't know why i choose weird houses to live into :) every location has different properties for me, so i always question bigger plan about this.

Well, i must say, i didn't make the connections yet.

About being gifted or cursed, whatever you are dealing with is probably not part of this scheme.

Bhavani 06-12-2017 08:14 PM

In my opinion, everything holds a vibration. So yes the thoughts of yourself and others hold a vibe. Conversely, you may get a vibe and then put a (false or true) thought around it.
The vibes are just energy that will move through, but as soon as a story (thoughts/words) start playing, they wrap around the energy and hold it firm.

So a trick I use is to notice the vibe (maybe a contraction at the throat/heart/guts, or a tingling somewhere, could be dense or light), and let it go. Tell myself "everything is vibration, it moves through". And when the story starts "oh my gawd, im picking up on their anxiety, damn other people" I remind myself that the story could be real or true, I have no idea, but I can keep informing myself "its only vibration".

Sometimes it moved through fast and sometimes not at all. Its also notable that feeling of suffering or non-positive emotional states are perfectly normal, and the aim of feeling happy and happy vibes all the time, are perhaps lofty for anyone but the highest aspirant. At some point, the happy will turn to pain of some kind. Its just a case of how many thoughts and beliefs do we want to load on top of the feeling?

Go well. Understanding and living as an energy sensive person is a lifelong process.

PS, I imagine mirrors around me. So a mirrored bubble. With the mirrors facing outwards reflecting energy back to all, and guarding me! I didnt find a golden egg, purple pyramid or any other type of bubble to work, but mirrors do.

You can also place actual mirrors reflecting outwards against your wall or door to help shield you. Or mirrored jewelry.

Bhavani 06-12-2017 08:22 PM

Its all 'just' vibration

In my opinion, everything holds a vibration. So yes the thoughts of yourself and others hold a vibe. Conversely, you may get a vibe and then put a (false or true) thought around it.
The vibes are just energy that will move through, but as soon as a story (thoughts/words) start playing, they wrap around the energy and hold it firm.

So a trick I use is to notice the vibe (maybe a contraction at the throat/heart/guts, or a tingling somewhere, could be dense or light), and let it go. Tell myself "everything is vibration, it moves through". And when the story starts "oh my gawd, im picking up on their anxiety, damn other people" I remind myself that the story could be real or true, I have no idea, but I can keep informing myself "its only vibration".

Sometimes it moved through fast and sometimes not at all. Its also notable that feeling of suffering or non-positive emotional states are perfectly normal, and the aim of feeling happy and happy vibes all the time, are perhaps lofty for anyone but the highest aspirant. At some point, the happy will turn to pain of some kind. Its just a case of how many thoughts and beliefs do we want to load on top of the feeling?

Go well. Understanding and living as an energy sensive person is a lifelong process.

PS, I imagine mirrors around me. So a mirrored bubble. With the mirrors facing outwards reflecting energy back to all, and guarding me! I didnt find a golden egg, purple pyramid or any other type of bubble to work, but mirrors do.

You can also place actual mirrors reflecting outwards against your wall or door to help shield you. Or mirrored jewelry.