Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Talking about TF to the Muggles (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117112)

psychegrl 23-09-2017 12:25 PM

Talking about TF to the Muggles

I've been in my experience for 2 years now and only recently come to terms (mostly) with the idea that I'm not insane. It took one year of him haunting me, 2 people confirming and another 6 months to finally get on a forum to talk about it!

But now that I'm accepting, there is few people who are even into the woo woo stuff and those I did confide to told me that it probably wasn't TF but just a soul mate/lesson. Kinda supportive but dismissive.

So at first I didn't share because I was crazy and now I don't because everyone will think I am.

Anyone have any good stories were others supported you?

Thanks
Love and light ♡

Lorelyen 23-09-2017 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychegrl
But now that I'm accepting, there is few people who are even into the woo woo stuff...

In the WHAT?!? :smile:
Quote:

So at first I didn't share because I was crazy and now I don't because everyone will think I am.

Anyone have any good stories were others supported you?

Thanks
Love and light ♡
Having beliefs different from others doesn't make you crazy! Just be confident in your beliefs.

My story is that I have a soul mate, same gender, deep affinity but nothing sexual. I had to go to the dentist Thursday afternoon to have a tooth pulled. When I mentioned it she simply said "I'd better come alone in case you go dizzy or need someone to talk for you." (because of the cotton wodge they shove in the gap to help stop the bleeding). Buying some Codine on the way home. Never had to ask her.

Good luck.

Eternal Flame 23-09-2017 12:47 PM

The trouble is people will do the following:

1. Proceed to tell you there significant other or soul mate, who is clearly not a Twin Flame, must be in fact be one of those Twin Flames you are talking about. (Even though they will describe a relationship that is mundane and non-twin flame).

or

2. Go on about how they must have one and they want to find theirs.

No, I haven't had too many muggles understand because basically you don't really get Twin Flames until you are in a connection.

felicity 23-09-2017 02:05 PM

As for me, I've been in this TF connection for 4 years, found out the label Twin flames a year after, mistaken a catalyst for a TF. But it was only this year that I realized who truly is my twin flame. Though these years I've been chasing, running, chasing, given silent treatment, running, but never mentioned this to anyone even to my TF about this phenomenon (for fear of being called crazy). I doubt if he even knows this twin flame label.

Aldous 24-09-2017 04:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKAeeGnAYBo

MissTetley 24-09-2017 07:01 PM

Just like Eternal Flame I've had someone tell me that their partner must have been one of those Twin Flames apart from the separation and someone else who I thought would have had some understanding, tried to tell me it was just a soulmate experience and they're all like this.

I've had 'ordinary' relationships and a couple of soulmate ones but nothing compares to this. How can I convey this, I haven't found a way yet so I keep quiet.

What gets me is how because I've not mentioned it for a while they seem to think it's all in the past and ask if I've thought of dating again.
That's when I bring the subject up again (coz they started it lol) and they then go quiet as if they can't handle it or don't want to trigger me trying to explain everything again.
They probably have me down as obsessed or something.

LibraIndigo 24-09-2017 11:30 PM

I don't talk about TF to muggles. In fact I talk about it with few people. Even the spiritually awake can be a-holes about it if they haven't been through it.

Khalli 25-09-2017 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
I don't talk about TF to muggles. In fact I talk about it with few people. Even the spiritually awake can be a-holes about it if they haven't been through it.

Or the possiblity they do not have a TF at all.:smile:

Lorelyen 25-09-2017 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibraIndigo

As an UK Mugglette I'm here on a just-in-case basis. We don't have tfs in the
UK yet so our relationships are simpler but just in case this disease spreads it's
best to be forewarned....

By the way - A-holes some people may be - know that a-holes are functionally useful.
Which is more than you can say for some people round here.

:D

A human Being 25-09-2017 01:16 PM

'Muggles' - a trifle condescending but it did make me chuckle :laugh: I do think it's best not to broach the subject with people who haven't had a first-hand experience of the beautiful nightmare that is (well, can be) the 'twin flame' relationship; I'd have thought you were one serious whackadoodle, too, before I experienced it for myself. 'You can feel what she's feeling, you say? Oh and you can hear what she's thinking, too? Riiiight, okaaaay...' *backs away slowly, reaches for the butterfly net*
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
As an UK Mugglette I'm here on a just-in-case basis. We don't have tfs in the
UK yet so our relationships are simpler but just in case this disease spreads it's
best to be forewarned....

By the way - A-holes some people may be - know that a-holes are functionally useful.
Which is more than you can say for some people round here.

:D

Ouch! Blimey Lorelyen, remind me not to get on the wrong side of you, lest you eviscerate me with a withering put-down :eek:

('Mugglette', though - that did tickle me :laughing11:)