Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   I received a message (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129489)

ThatMan 16-05-2019 08:20 AM

I received a message

Last night just right before having an OBE, I received a message.When this happened I felt that the message came from our Creator, sadly, I can't remember it correctly but here it is:

I am everywhere and everything is an expression of myself and yourself.Don't be afraid of life, everything that happens, happens because it was your choice to happen.

This message came into my mind and I could hear it like I hear people talking in real life, but the voice was different from the normal human voice.It was very familiar, I had the feeling that I knew this voice.

Dargor 16-05-2019 10:57 AM

Even though I disagree with the figure claiming everything that happened was my choice, thanks for sharing nonetheless.

ThatMan 16-05-2019 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Even though I disagree with the figure claiming everything that happened was my choice, thanks for sharing nonetheless.

Maybe it was reffering to the real you, not the one you identify with, because you indentify yourself with that "I" which is nothing but what your mind is telling about yourself.When you look in the mirror you see what your mind is telling you about yourself, but that does not mean it's the truth.A man who suffer from depression knows the best, his mind is always giving him bad impressions about himself but that man know that it's not the truth but an ilussion created by the mind.

I don't know, I am just guessing, this message came not from me but from another source, I could hear it like I hear my father talking right now with his voice.

John32241 16-05-2019 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatMan

I don't know, I am just guessing, this message came not from me but from another source, I could hear it like I hear my father talking right now with his voice.

Hello,

That sounds like a conversation with your higher self or one of your spirit guides.

John

ThatMan 16-05-2019 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

That sounds like a conversation with your higher self or one of your spirit guides.

John

Interesting, I thought that it was the Creator.Let me give you more details from what I can remember:

I found myself in this colorful place, there where all kind of colors but the most common one was purple, I htought that I was in another dimension.This voice came from this place, it was like that place ( I don't know how else to call it ) was talking with me.I could hear the voice how I hear people talking in the real life but it was not the voice of a human being, I don't know, it felt like the voice of energy.. The voice was so clear that I could hear every single word, sadly, when I woke up I decided to go back to sleep and I started to forget some things.. It felt very familar and I felt like I am truly home, I could understand everything about life and about the creation in general, everything made sense, it made me to feel that I and the creation are one and the same.

By the way, after this experience, I had an OBE, I found myself flying towards space, I could see the space, stars and even the Sun, but I became afraid that I am going to die because of no air :)) then I found myself in my body, I tried again to go in space, but I could not see a thing and I could not bring my vision back, this is how my second OBE ended.

Akira 16-05-2019 03:30 PM

It's actually both to some degree, it's what John has said and what you have said. We are all the creation of the creation and therefore we embody this within our own core. This means that intrinsically the message comes from the divine spark within yourself.

ThatMan 30-05-2019 04:22 PM

I leave a picture for you guys and girls, to get a glimpse of what I've seen, it was so much beautiful and alive, lights were moving everywhere, anyway, this is the closest thing I can show you to get an idea about that place.

This is a nebula.

Aknaton 02-06-2019 06:17 AM

Quote:

Last night just right before having an OBE, I received a message.When this happened I felt that the message came from our Creator, sadly, I can't remember it correctly but here it is:

I am everywhere and everything is an expression of myself and yourself.Don't be afraid of life, everything that happens, happens because it was your choice to happen.

This message came into my mind and I could hear it like I hear people talking in real life, but the voice was different from the normal human voice.It was very familiar, I had the feeling that I knew this voice.

This is not from God. But allow me to share with you what has been revealed to me concerning you. God can speak through you. Be very careful though of false soirits of Light... We do not want ThatMan to be a channel for hopeless spirits bringing confusion, kikikikiki.

God, His Angels, the Saints, Patriarchs and Prophets can speak through you. Yes, channeling is the word, but you are going to need to dedicate yourself to them totally and avoid any random spirit from the astral planes. Channel only what is from heaven. This capability is opening us steadily but just needs you to make the choice. If you choose the miscellaneous spirits from the astral planes, you will end up talking confusion of that new age fluff about planetary shifts, new energies falling on earth, yadda yadda yadda! That's a total waste of your prophetic gift.

Choose the heavenly host to speak through you, those that worship before the throne of the Ancient of days. Light and darkness do not mix.

A message for you, " I am the Lord your God, He who was, is and is to come. In one hand I hold eternity and in the other I hold infinity. By my command only did I create the entire Cosmos. All that is, is sustained by me simply by My command.

You are searching for Wisdom and answers to many questions. Know that all Wisdom is contained in Me. I give Wisdom to my Saints, Angels, spirits and all mankind. The so called great yogis, the monks in seclusion, wicked sorcerers I allow to draw Wisdom from me, because I am a Just God and a respecter of no one. In me is all Wisdom, that which you seek.

Son, Son, Son, seek me with all your mind, heart and soul. Meditate on my Word day and night and let it not depart from your lips. Soon I will visit you and show you the infinite galaxy, all the planetary bodies, all the strange worlds, all that man's technology cannot perceive that lays just outside the earth. I will show you realms that can only be accessed by my Grace. I will show you heaven, the Celestial kingdom which is your true home and Hades, where I did descend and shamed the dark forces; the place I have reserved for Lucifer and his agents.

I am Jesus Christ of Nazareth, one with God, and the Holy Spirit. We are not three God's but one God. Besides me there is no other, none consults me, none advises me. All spirits bow to me. I am with you always."

Miss Hepburn 05-06-2019 05:39 PM

Quote:

Last night just right before having an OBE, I received a message.
When this happened, I felt that the message came from our Creator, sadly,

I can't remember it correctly but here it is:

I am everywhere and everything is an expression of myself and yourself.
Don't be afraid of life, everything that happens, happens because it was your choice to happen.

This message came into my mind and I could hear it like I hear people talking in real life, but the voice was different from the normal human voice. It was very familiar, I had the feeling that I knew this voice.

Guides and angels do not say, "I am everywhere and everything is an expression of Myself..."
You know it was God.
You felt it was from The Creator, the All That Is.
Be grateful and feel blessed, my friend!

:smile:

Tuesday 11-06-2019 09:33 PM

Hello!

It is True. You are everything and everything happens inside you. The thing is, everyone is that way but our obstructions Block us from seeing it.
It was probably a high leveled spirit from which you heard this from, someone who has realized that they are indeed one with all (Or God as some People like To call everything that is.)