Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Different energies and communication with twin flame (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=42489)

zen_path 01-11-2012 06:31 AM

Different energies and communication with twin flame

One of the things that kept me from running away in panic from my twin flame over the past year is the fact that every day I can literally feel his energy, and I figure that even if I were to try to move on I'd still be connected. Before I met my tf I'd never had any kinds of sensations before that I'd call telepathic, so this has been a source of wonder, communication with him, and comfort. I've been experimenting a bit, and feel like a kid playing with a powerful toy that they really don't understand.

If anyone can shed any light on these sensations, I'd love to hear your thoughts. also, is there anything I should be careful with?

Tingling- Nearly every day, I feel a light but definite tingling sensation in between my shoulder blades. They start shortly after he wakes up in the morning, and I feel he's thinking about me. These are pretty passive feelings, I think I'm just sensing his energy. I keep wondering if he feels the same thing...haven't asked.

Blue lightning ball - I started learning to meditate shortly after I met my tf, and there were times that I really needed to communicate with him, missing him terribly, and a blue light would come into my vision. I would describe it as a blue glowing light, the color of lightning. It sort of moves around in my vision, expanding and contracting. When I see this, I feel happy and comforted, filled with positive emotions, and often tears start flowing down my face. I think of this like a communication channel. I have no idea if he senses it, but it feels that way?

Unconditional love energy- well, this is the strongest feeling, I have difficult describing it. I think of the love I feel for my tf, and this expansive feeling fills the center of my body and expands outward. Its the best sensation in the world and just seems to fill up my soul. Sometimes as I'm enjoying this feeling, a second 'wave' hits me, twice the intensity, and it can literally take my breath away. It's pure joy, a merging of souls, and I'm sure that's him feeling the love I'm sending his way and joining in the feeling. At first this would happen to me without control on my part, now it seems I can generate this feeling anytime and anywhere. I'm also practicing 'radiating' this feeling to others, so it no longer feels exclusive to my tf, but a feeling of pure love I can send to anyone or everyone.

Does anyone else feel these kinds of things? If so, do you interpret them the same way or do they mean something else to you?

Kiwigirl11 01-11-2012 07:45 AM

Quote:

Blue lightning ball - I started learning to meditate shortly after I met my tf, and there were times that I really needed to communicate with him, missing him terribly, and a blue light would come into my vision. I would describe it as a blue glowing light, the color of lightning. It sort of moves around in my vision, expanding and contracting. When I see this, I feel happy and comforted, filled with positive emotions, and often tears start flowing down my face. I think of this like a communication channel. I have no idea if he senses it, but it feels that way?

Wow ,i have this too and i started seeing it just after he cut contact ....I see it when i meditate also ,but it does come and go randomly throughout the day and when my eyes are open or closed,i can't make it come ,it just does .. ...I feel a real comfort from it and i felt also it was some form of communication thing,don't know why ,just a knowing .....I also had a dream where he was running away from me and i was really sad and he had something around his neck like a necklace and it was the same colour ......someone talked about the same thing ,i think it was on the meditation part of this forum .....Glad someone has had the same experience ,as i thought i had imagined it :)

BeautifulLife 01-11-2012 11:53 AM

You realize that ball of light might actually be your guides right?

twincities 01-11-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zen_path
Unconditional love energy- well, this is the strongest feeling, I have difficult describing it. I think of the love I feel for my tf, and this expansive feeling fills the center of my body and expands outward. Its the best sensation in the world and just seems to fill up my soul. Sometimes as I'm enjoying this feeling, a second 'wave' hits me, twice the intensity, and it can literally take my breath away. It's pure joy, a merging of souls, and I'm sure that's him feeling the love I'm sending his way and joining in the feeling. At first this would happen to me without control on my part, now it seems I can generate this feeling anytime and anywhere. I'm also practicing 'radiating' this feeling to others, so it no longer feels exclusive to my tf, but a feeling of pure love I can send to anyone or everyone.

Does anyone else feel these kinds of things? If so, do you interpret them the same way or do they mean something else to you?

I get this one when meditating, especially when in a group lead meditation that focuses on bringing energy into your heart. The expansive feeling is wonderous, sort of like going supernova only a peaceful feeling, not explosive, but huge, radiating beyond me. I can usually generate this with little effort by thinking of her and the love I feel when our eyes meet. So very similar to your experience, I think!

adbl 01-11-2012 02:56 PM

A big resounding....YES!!! That is the energy of the connection and that is what keeps the connection so close to us even though we might be separated at this point with no communication. I also believe that for me, that is the difference between a soul mate connection and a twin flame connection. With soul mates i will have a close connection and a comfortableness with them but the energy transfer, no way in hell!! Not like this anyway.

That's why you might read from some of the postings on here, when times get strained all you want is for this connection, this energy transfer to go away so that you can move on and live your life. Well, the problem here is that it's like opening up Pandora's Box. Once you have met your true twin and the bond is made, there is NO way to break it. I think a lot of us keep trying to break the connection once the separation phase begins because we think it will be easier but we only struggle with that.

Even though my heart aches for her and so long to be with her fulfilling our mission, i have learned to see the energy i receive from her as a gift. It reminds me that no matter where i go or what i do i am never alone. She is always with me, loving me even though we might not be ready for a union just yet.

The fun part is learning to "play" with the energy and to communicate with your twin through this energy. That is a most beautiful thing :)

Kiwigirl11 01-11-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

You realize that ball of light might actually be your guides right?

yes have thought that also ,whatever it is is really comforting :)

EricDraven 01-11-2012 08:29 PM

For me light(s) have been one of the most frequent and obvious phenomena to occur since this all began with her. If I were to speak freely amongst ‘normal’ society of my own occurrences, lol especially to so called mental health professionals I’d assuredly be provided some rubber room time to play.

But while I suspect from things she’s said at times, in the beginning especially, and that I know from my close friend who is in regular contact with her TF, that they are clearly shared experiences (at times), but that these experiences are possibly most often a result of something greater than the TF.

I mean to say you both may be co-experiencing theses things, but you two are not necessarily co-creating them or the origin of them, just receivers. I’m certain that their purpose and origin is greater than and beyond just the scope of the TF. This goes to my point of the TF being just a tree, while something else, far more vast, is the forest. The TF’s while maybe unseen to each other atm, are walking side by side to this grand forest, together. Seeing and feeling similar sights along the way. But it’s the path not the partner that is producing these sights and experiences.

The lights are one of the most obvious and beautiful signs of awakening. View it as angels, guides, multi dimensional or higher dimensional contact (likely all, likely one and the same…?) the lights are commonly associated and listed as Awakening, Ascension, and/or Kundalini symptoms. I feel all these are the same, maybe just reached by different measures, who knows/who cares, not really the point.

Here’s a couple of basic pages about the seeing of lights:

http://www.elcollie.com/st/light.html
http://kundalini-teacher.com/symptoms/lights.php

Literally and symbolically, light is the essence of spiritual awakening. "Among the trillion mysteries of the cosmos," wrote Yogananda, "the most phenomenal is light."

sesheta 02-11-2012 05:06 AM

To zen path

Unconditional love energy- well, this is the strongest feeling, I have difficult describing it. I think of the love I feel for my tf, and this expansive feeling fills the center of my body and expands outward. Its the best sensation in the world and just seems to fill up my soul. Sometimes as I'm enjoying this feeling, a second 'wave' hits me, twice the intensity, and it can literally take my breath away. It's pure joy, a merging of souls, and I'm sure that's him feeling the love I'm sending his way and joining in the feeling.

****I absolutely get this feeling!! It is definitely the best feeling in the world, I agree :smile: That is what made me realize that I now truly understand the meaning of the old phrase "my cup runneth over".

zen_path 02-11-2012 05:49 AM

It is nice to know that others feel the same way... I know I'm not imagining these things, but its not a subject I can bring up in casual conversation with anyone else. Lol :-)

I really want to know if my tf feels these things too. I think he does, as I mentioned thinking about him too often and he joked that that was because he was tapping on my brain. Plus I seem to get return energy in response to mine, or he emails me after I've tried to reach him in meditation.

I almost asked him a cryptic question the last time we met, figuring that if he got the question, great, and if he couldn't decipher it, then I could just chalk it up to being weird.

Have any of you asked your tf directly if they feel these kinds of sensations or energies too?

sesheta 02-11-2012 05:59 AM

No, I haven't asked my TF...he says he doesn't believe in "soulmates, etc"...and I know that he just wouldn't say much....he would think it makes him less of a "man", lololol :tongue: