Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Soul Connections fading in and out (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=82270)

Same Sex twin flame27 27-02-2015 08:09 PM

Soul Connections fading in and out

Has anyone experienced this? I believe I have met my TF and the connection fades in and out at times. I was told by a fellow TF that it's common and the reason for that is that one or both twins are not in a place of consciousness. I have a period where I feel the connection and it's very intense then I have periods where I feel close to nothing and that confuses me. A lot.:confused3:

OneChord 28-02-2015 03:06 AM

yes it's fairly normal from experience. I haven't felt my twin flames presence in one week, and before that, a few months, then a year here and there. it's partly because of my own free will and desire to heal. I find that healing speeds up greatly when her presence is not around. it's like her presence appears all around me, then I'm set with motivation and drive to heal.

it's a blessing. I'm sorry you're confused, maybe you can try asking your guides or certain angels or God(if that's your thing) to shed clarity on the confusion. it does help. :)

Same Sex twin flame27 28-02-2015 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firenwater
yes it's fairly normal from experience. I haven't felt my twin flames presence in one week, and before that, a few months, then a year here and there. it's partly because of my own free will and desire to heal. I find that healing speeds up greatly when her presence is not around. it's like her presence appears all around me, then I'm set with motivation and drive to heal.

it's a blessing. I'm sorry you're confused, maybe you can try asking your guides or certain angels or God(if that's your thing) to shed clarity on the confusion. it does help. :)

She's one of those busy types. That's probably why I don't feel her sometimes. But when I do feel her, It gets REALLY intense! When I feel that tug in my heart chakra, I think it's her thinking about me. It's strange. I don't feel that I need her. I want her, but don't need her. If she's my TF, she'll come to me sooner or later. I like to think so. :smile:

Impulsv 19-06-2015 05:51 AM

Maybe she's waiting on u to go to
Her?

durgaa 19-06-2015 06:59 AM

Yeah, l think if their busy or preoccupied with something, the intensity will fade. When the school holidays are on, l don't feel her energy much. Mostly, l feel her in the night when she's probably alone and less preoccupied.
Also, l think if one or both are rejecting the other, then it will block the connection - at least with me it seems to. And lf a twin has become emotionally involved with someone else this will block them too..

noxlumina 19-06-2015 08:25 PM

I can't speak for the Twin Flame experience, but I have had various friendships and relationships that involved connection/feeling their energy, and yes, it does come and go. There is a natural ebb and flow to these things. Especially if the TF experience is your first spiritual experience of any kind. Sometimes you have to just trust that it's there and stop grasping.

LilMariposa85 26-07-2015 06:45 PM

Sometimes that feeling like the connection goes away could be attributed to one or both people denying the connection even exists, so they feel a sense of detachment.......even misery.
Sometimes one person could be in spirit while the other isn't and its like the connection gets broken temporarily.