Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Can anyone give me info on Autism (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=36940)

Celeste 03-06-2012 01:33 AM

Can anyone give me info on Autism

from both the medical and spiritual perspectives? Are the children with this "special" in the sense that they have a higher vibration, and that they almost belong on a higher plane? That, they are angelic beings that are here for us, not us there for them? Or are these special needs children a product of the world and its negative state, producing a mutation of genes. OR, are there so many of these children being diagnosed, because doctors now have a name for something that has been around since the beginning of time. The same question can be asked regarding "bi-polar," which seems overly diagnosed (for any affliction, or NO affliction, everyone's bi-polar!) or not really, that it may be a good thing, not a term over used. THX.

: }}}

Blue Tiger 03-06-2012 02:38 AM

I can only speak of one autistic child, my nephew Nathaniel. He is severely autistic, and has never spoken a single word. He's 12 now. He is not potty-trained.

He is clearly a special needs child, and in his case it's genetic. There are autistic ancestors on both his mother's and father's sides of the family going back several generations.

I can't imagine that Nathaniel is somehow a being with a higher vibration, or belongs on a higher plane. I think he is a boy afflicted by a genetic problem that makes his life different, and his parents' life difficult.

But as I said, I can only speak of the one autistic child I Know.

John32241 03-06-2012 11:13 AM

I have a niece who is 30 that is like Nathaniel. She was never classified as autistic.

The best information, in my view, about autism is at this link.
http://www.suzymiller.com/

I hope it is helpful.

John

Miss Hepburn 03-06-2012 01:45 PM

Try this and click onto Autism:

http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofat...rce/videos.php

My friend has a hyperbaric tank biz - -mostly autistic kids - it's working wonders.
They did a segment on our local news. The parents were thrilled.
Then MDs came on saying there were no med studies, no proof bla bla.

gag...

Blue Tiger 03-06-2012 06:06 PM

With autistic kids, I say whatever works, do it. There are so few "medically approved" treatments for them.

Some mildly autistic kids can lead mostly normal lives. Thankfully not all are as profoundly afflicted as Nathaniel.

They've tried most everything, followed every theory. Allergies, vacinations, behavior modification, picture boards, etc. He can point to the picture of what he wants (glass of milk, tv, etc) but that is his only form of communication.

If hyperbaric tanks offer some hope, I see no harm in trying.

Arcturus 04-06-2012 03:05 AM

there was a study that showed that autism and bowel disease go hand in hand. the bowel is you're root to the earth. autistics to me are physically ungrounded and so their consciousness centre can be above the head rather than at their third eye/brow centre. this can give a different awareness and consciousness but its due to illness nothing else. acidic tissues would probably present with bowel disease, due to leaky gut with undigested starch and proteins entering the system asnd fermenting, and oxygen is great for neutralising acidosis and microbial overload.

Celeste 04-06-2012 04:34 AM

Thank you everyone who gave input. More is welcome. I believe that they are the most awesome children in the world. My daughter is taking care of an autistic boy, Sammy, and when he is around, I feel such love, peace and happiness. I, too, do not think they are "handicapped," but higher beings to teach us the true essence of Love/Self/God.

Henri77 04-06-2012 06:49 AM

I'd heard several examples of Autistic children with extraordinary psychic-healing abilities
but can't locate the sources right now...

Though "Grandma Chandra" is fairly well known as an interdimensional teacher-healer
though medically is in a near vegetative state,(according to her mothers words, in a video) intellectually and physically.
I don't know exactly how medicine categorizes her disability)
She communicates telepathically through her interpreter-Mother and a few others.
http://www.grandmachandra.com/grandm...as-life-story/

Just read that Autism affects males 4-6x over females,
Autism in far more common today than in the past (1 in 91 births) by one source
60% are left handed
Many are extremely sensitive to sound or touch
"(2) Abnormal responses to sensations. Any one or a combination of senses or responses are affected: sight, hearing, touch, balance, smell, taste, reaction to pain, and the way a child holds his or her body."

Autistic Savants are another well known phenomena, though also rare.
Individuals with extraordinary yet narrowly defined high functioning in mathmatics ,music and visual art being predominant. http://www.autismtoday.com/articles/SavantSyndrome.htm

I feel many who come to earth these days are overwhelmed by the human experience, and withdraw
in defense (yet I suspect many are psychic and highly evolved spiritually)

Heard just recently of a 4-5 yr old Autistic girl who was actually a very gifted spiritual worker...
Her mother had no idea but a famous healer-psychic recognized her gifts and the spiritual work she was intuitively doing.

I'm very interested in spiritually gifted kids ... and this aspect of Autism is just recently being recognized.

There's a woman who works with autistic kids to help parents learn to communicate with them telepathically.
but I don't recall her info.

Blue Tiger 04-06-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celeste
Thank you everyone who gave input. More is welcome. I believe that they are the most awesome children in the world. My daughter is taking care of an autistic boy, Sammy, and when he is around, I feel such love, peace and happiness. I, too, do not think they are "handicapped," but higher beings to teach us the true essence of Love/Self/God.

I venture to say that Sammy can, at least in some form, relate to people.

Nathaniel cannot. Look at his eyes; they are dull and lifeless. He flaps his hands in the typical "self-stim" behavior autistic children often have. He does not respond to his name, nor make eye-contact. He wanders about in his own little world, devoid of language and words.

He dislikes physical contact, does not reach out to others and recoils if someone hugs him.

His parents love him dearly, but love and wishes and doctors can not make Nathaniel whole. He is simply... Nathaniel.

I cannot look at Nathaniel, and believe that his condition is a good thing, or somehow related to having a higher vibrational level.

I believe he is exactly what he seems to be: a gift from the universe, sent to teach unconditional love and patience. A little boy oddly unattached to the world. A child unto himself.

Celeste 05-06-2012 02:30 PM

Wow thank you both for showing two sides of the coin. Yes, at the very least, they can be here to teach patience, to their parents.