Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeled Messages (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Message From The Angels of RAY (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=30899)

TranceMedium Renee 21-02-2012 12:43 AM

Message From The Angels of RAY

We love this new wave here of positive thinkers, compassionate beings, and creators. That is what we are. We are here to shed our Rays of Light. We believe it is time for all of you to come to new understanding about what you are and how deeply you are adored. We are here to shower you with love. We are here to encourage you to live your dreams and to move into any area of life that you feel is beneficial for you. We do not speak from fear, condemnation, hate or anger. That is not what we are about.

We believe that you are so precious that whatsoever you perceive that you have done wrong, we don’t even see it. You are so important to this life journey that we revel at any opportunity that we get to be of service to you. Many of you are starting to open your heart up to what life has to offer to you. We are here as beacons of light to say: You are on the right track. Keep your faith. Move with grace. Keep your head held high and flow with confidence into any arena that you so choose. Know that you have support behind you. Know that there are angels all over rooting for your well-being. Know that you are loved by Source.

We want you to feel the love that is all around you. We will always see the best in you. We will always see your light. As you open up to the goodness around you, you will then have access to more of what we have to offer. The only reason that so many of you were down at times is because you weren’t open to receiving the shower of love that was there for you. We cannot force our way into your life but as you open up your heart we are there ready to pour unconditional love into it. We adore you. Many blessings unto you.

:::Love Ray:::

ellespirit 21-02-2012 02:20 AM

Thank you Ray

Rena 21-02-2012 02:39 AM

thank you Renee and Ray~
I received a wonderful reading from you last year and I noticed that you posted this thread on my birthday. <3
I've also realized that you haven't posted any threads in a long time.....
so i just thought it was a coincidence..... =)

TranceMedium Renee 21-02-2012 07:19 PM

@ellespirit - you are most welcome
@rena - happy birthday to you - Ray always say that there are no coincidences - we are always right where we need to be. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to read Ray's messages - So thank you as well :)

CatChild 22-02-2012 02:29 AM

Synchronistic. Thank you for the message. :smile:

Golden Angel 26-02-2012 10:50 PM

Thank you, i really needed that message right now. And it is so uplifting.
Love GA ;) xxx

TranceMedium Renee 01-03-2012 09:53 PM

@ Golden Angel

You are very very welcome :)

vicky3619 02-03-2012 12:01 PM

Thank you for this lovely message :)

madein71 06-03-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden Angel
Thank you, i really needed that message right now. And it is so uplifting.
Love GA ;) xxx

ditto
lovely words Renee and Ray :hug3:

Illumine 06-03-2012 10:32 AM

Really lovely message! I feel like it was something I needed to hear right now, thank you for sharing it with us :smile: