Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Questions for Incarnated Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112533)

SaturninePluto 10-04-2017 01:39 AM

Questions for Incarnated Angels

Hi.

I have a few questions for those who hold the belief in incarnated angels.

Keep in mind I do not ask out of any disrespect, I am just seriously wondering and researching and have not found the answers I am looking for on any website, so thought I would try and ask actual people capable of responding.

1. Do IA's believe Arch-Angels, Seraphim, and Cherub can incarnate?

2. Do any believe what Doreen Virtue states about weight issues and certain looks IA's are supposed to have? Personally I find this kind of thinking on that exact issue pure folly. Inconceivable really- and box-like and like people are being fit into the author's molds.

3. What exactly is an Incarnated Angel, and in our own words please? I do not want to hear what author's on the subject think. I want to hear what you kind folk here think.

I suppose that is the information and thoughts I am interested in hearing, but if anyone can think of anything else to add feel free.

I would really like to read and hear some responses to this please.
And let us all try please to be respectful of others, and their views.

Thank you all for your time.

Smoreslover 10-04-2017 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hi.

I have a few questions for those who hold the belief in incarnated angels.

Keep in mind I do not ask out of any disrespect, I am just seriously wondering and researching and have not found the answers I am looking for on any website, so thought I would try and ask actual people capable of responding.

1. Do IA's believe Arch-Angels, Seraphim, and Cherub can incarnate?

2. Do any believe what Doreen Virtue states about weight issues and certain looks IA's are supposed to have? Personally I find this kind of thinking on that exact issue pure folly. Inconceivable really- and box-like and like people are being fit into the author's molds.

3. What exactly is an Incarnated Angel, and in our own words please? I do not want to hear what author's on the subject think. I want to hear what you kind folk here think.

I suppose that is the information and thoughts I am interested in hearing, but if anyone can think of anything else to add feel free.

I would really like to read and hear some responses to this please.
And let us all try please to be respectful of others, and their views.

Thank you all for your time.

Well lets see hm.

1. Yes I do believe they can, have, and will reincarnate. We are all always growing, why wouldn't any and every angel be doing the same? As far as I know they and other souls aren't limited to just reincarnating here either.

2. I know absolutely jack squat about Doreen Virtue, I didn't even know who she was till I got on this sight. But I saw a picture of her and I don't know something felt off about her. :/

3. An incarnated angel... we are many things and I honestly don't know it all. But I do know that I at least am an incarnation of a soul that seeks to protect, love, and bring purity to the world and others. Through reincarnation here and in other places, I get the chance to expand my knowledge and learn how to protect better, how to love more, and how to embrace others differences without risking my own beliefs and purity.

SaturninePluto 11-04-2017 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kittycatcacher
Well lets see hm.

1. Yes I do believe they can, have, and will reincarnate. We are all always growing, why wouldn't any and every angel be doing the same? As far as I know they and other souls aren't limited to just reincarnating here either.

2. I know absolutely jack squat about Doreen Virtue, I didn't even know who she was till I got on this sight. But I saw a picture of her and I don't know something felt off about her. :/

3. An incarnated angel... we are many things and I honestly don't know it all. But I do know that I at least am an incarnation of a soul that seeks to protect, love, and bring purity to the world and others. Through reincarnation here and in other places, I get the chance to expand my knowledge and learn how to protect better, how to love more, and how to embrace others differences without risking my own beliefs and purity.

Thank You kindly Kittycatcacher for your response. :smile:

1. Interesting, as I have thought this as well. Why would one type of angel and one type only be capable of incarnating? That doesn't really make sense to me much. It makes more sense all would be capable of this. Which brings me though to yet another question weighing on my mind.

What happens when one relates say to a certain archangel's energies, is certain their mission has to do with this archangel, then say yet another individual relates the same way? To that particular angel? Would person A question themselves and what their higher self has told them? Or would they accept it? Does seem a bit confusing to me.
I would like to think person A would accept what person B has said and thinks of their own higher and angelic self. But I do see why one would be confused.

2. Doreen Virtue. While I will say I have read of what she wrote on angels and some of it resonates, I have only read this online and none of her books. But I disagree highly with her thoughts that Incarnated angels look a certain way- always look this way or even seem to look a certain why. That type of thinking to me leaves out a whole vast number of helpful people who may believe to be an angel incarnate, yet they do not look like this. I mean to say it seems snobbish and inconsiderate to me. Blonde incarnate angels UNITE in other words- seems how do I put it- to contain much prejudice.

3. See with myself is that I have been in deep communication with my higher self and I often communicate and pray to God asking why I am here. I have come to feel that I am an angel or angelic, and I kept feeling this way and at first would completely disregard, doubt, and try and pass these feelings off as delusional. I never heard other's felt this way until I came here. I felt completely alone. I felt I couldn't talk to anyone of my feelings on this and worried I would just meet hatefulness and judgement.

I never heard of Doreen virtue until I read online, I never even heard of incarnate angels until this year, and for years I have struggled with these feelings and felt this way.

I relate now to an angel in particular whom at first I considered Gabrielle, but have come to find my inner self does not relate to Gabrielle as an aspect of my inner self but more as a guardian and I relate now my inner self to another angel and archangel I feel deep down is like you said, more inline with my mission or goal or spiritual path.

I will not state the name of the angel I relate to here, but will be willing to discuss and state the name in pm to any curious. I suppose.

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts Kittycatcacher, and to respond.

Britt 12-04-2017 09:25 PM

No angels will ever be born from women. Its know that they can produce offspring Genesis ch6 v2 among other various texts through out the old testament. First, they are real beings and be wise not to talk to them. Either they are of the devil or of God. In either case don't seek after them. Seek only the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:3, "Don't you know that we shall judge angels?" This is in reference to the fallen angels. If you have questions ask me I've been around demon spirits for a long time so I know their MO. Seek God through the bible my friend.

SaturninePluto 12-04-2017 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Britt
No angels will ever be born from women. Its know that they can produce offspring Genesis ch6 v2 among other various texts through out the old testament. First, they are real beings and be wise not to talk to them. Either they are of the devil or of God. In either case don't seek after them. Seek only the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:3, "Don't you know that we shall judge angels?" This is in reference to the fallen angels. If you have questions ask me I've been around demon spirits for a long time so I know their MO. Seek God through the bible my friend.

Seek God through the bible my friend.

Duly granted, but No.

The question was indeed directed at Incarnated Angels or to those who believe themselves as such, as per what God himself has told them about them.

It was not directed at those who have interest in the Christian faith. Otherwise I would have posted it in that particular forum.

Comprehend?

One more thing. Please do NOT absolutely not tell others here which faith to believe or have belief in. Understood?

Forcing your will on another is actually a sin. Believe it or not.

That is why God gave us free will is it not? One is not given a gift to not utilize it.

While I understand you believe differently than those who post in this forum, my question was directed at those who have an open mind to consider the topic of my post. It was not an open invitation to tell me what to believe.

At all whatsoever.
And your answer is simply. NO.
I will not look to the bible. I will read the bible if and when I want to and not a moment too soon, and only because I want to.

Take care.

Britt 13-04-2017 01:49 AM

I have more qualifications than you give me credit. I've been to hell for a long time. I was an atheist practicing magic before it happened. I can answer everything about angels you could possibly want to know. If i seem pushy it's because I have been there and seen it and I know the angels more than anyone would ever need to know. So either I am telling the truth in which you should ask me what I know. Or I am a charlatan. Peace

SaturninePluto 13-04-2017 04:16 AM

Quote:

I have more qualifications than you give me credit. I've been to hell for a long time. I was an atheist practicing magic before it happened. I can answer everything about angels you could possibly want to know. If i seem pushy it's because I have been there and seen it and I know the angels more than anyone would ever need to know. So either I am telling the truth in which you should ask me what I know. Or I am a charlatan. Peace

Well Britt.

I did not mean for my response to come off as harsh in any way. And hope you did not take it as such.

But, to be fair. It is not so much I believe myself to be an angel, but in a way to say that ever since I was young I have felt a strong calling and that I am here for a specific purpose. As in there is something I must be doing and I do not know what.

But if I am interested in knowing more then yes I will ask you through a pm. But, in the mean time I am busy with life matters as all others whom post here are.

Well wishes.

Smoreslover 13-04-2017 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Thank You kindly Kittycatcacher for your response. :smile:

1. Interesting, as I have thought this as well. Why would one type of angel and one type only be capable of incarnating? That doesn't really make sense to me much. It makes more sense all would be capable of this. Which brings me though to yet another question weighing on my mind.

What happens when one relates say to a certain archangel's energies, is certain their mission has to do with this archangel, then say yet another individual relates the same way? To that particular angel? Would person A question themselves and what their higher self has told them? Or would they accept it? Does seem a bit confusing to me.
I would like to think person A would accept what person B has said and thinks of their own higher and angelic self. But I do see why one would be confused.

2. Doreen Virtue. While I will say I have read of what she wrote on angels and some of it resonates, I have only read this online and none of her books. But I disagree highly with her thoughts that Incarnated angels look a certain way- always look this way or even seem to look a certain why. That type of thinking to me leaves out a whole vast number of helpful people who may believe to be an angel incarnate, yet they do not look like this. I mean to say it seems snobbish and inconsiderate to me. Blonde incarnate angels UNITE in other words- seems how do I put it- to contain much prejudice.

3. See with myself is that I have been in deep communication with my higher self and I often communicate and pray to God asking why I am here. I have come to feel that I am an angel or angelic, and I kept feeling this way and at first would completely disregard, doubt, and try and pass these feelings off as delusional. I never heard other's felt this way until I came here. I felt completely alone. I felt I couldn't talk to anyone of my feelings on this and worried I would just meet hatefulness and judgement.

I never heard of Doreen virtue until I read online, I never even heard of incarnate angels until this year, and for years I have struggled with these feelings and felt this way.

I relate now to an angel in particular whom at first I considered Gabrielle, but have come to find my inner self does not relate to Gabrielle as an aspect of my inner self but more as a guardian and I relate now my inner self to another angel and archangel I feel deep down is like you said, more inline with my mission or goal or spiritual path.

I will not state the name of the angel I relate to here, but will be willing to discuss and state the name in pm to any curious. I suppose.

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts Kittycatcacher, and to respond.

1. My personal answer to this is that I would accept that someone else has connections to that angel as well and I honestly expect that to happen. I admit though that I tend to question the validity of what they say if they brag about it.

2. From what I have heard about Doreen Virtues beliefs, which is not much as I previously stated, I cannot help but strongly disagree with her statements. Angels are beings of pure energy, they don't care about what you look like as a human, they care about your SOUL. They will choose where ever they feel they are needed and wanted most. I cant help but take that statement of angels only being blonde as a bit upsetting since it sounds some what racist since not all races are capable of growing that color of hair.

3. I went through similar feelings that you had for a long time and I would definitely love to talk more in messages since I am indeed interested about which angel you speak of. It's also quite understandable to not want to talk about who it is in such a public place. That information can sometimes be a bit delicate.

Your welcome for responding and I'm sorry I wasn't able to respond sooner.

Smoreslover 13-04-2017 11:04 AM

Quote:

I agree, angels cannot be born from man kind. However through different spiritual resources I have found that an angel's soul can be placed inside of a human's body to be born into this world. Also for the rest of the bible stuff, it seems like you are pushing your beliefs a bit to much. I understand you have your own point of view but saying things like "Seek God through the bible my friend." can be seen as you shoving your beliefs onto someone else. It's also sounds like your implying that seeking God through the bible is the only way to do so when many people believe otherwise. If this is what you believe then that is fine but please don't push your beliefs onto others.

SaturninePluto 15-04-2017 05:44 AM

Kittycatcacher

Also forgot to say with Doreen Virtue it is not incarnate angels are born blonde but rather certain angels dye their hair lighter shades and she states those who take to the seriphim type go darker, also she holds this is not a hard and fast rule, but still to me the whole concept of this sounds inane. I feel it leaves out a majority that serve to be helpful to others who do not do this.

Personally having been a person who has dyed my hair, I wouldn't really take to the idea of that often. Dying it just ruins it imo.

But to suggest that people who feel as IA's are lightening or darkening their hair or are people who tend to do this sounds simply absurd to me.

But, I digress. :biggrin: