Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   How does one Truly Heal? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117021)

LonerWolf 19-09-2017 10:52 PM

How does one Truly Heal?

Hi All, I hope you're having a blessed time on your journey.

I have a question, it can be complex or simple depending on how you look at it I guess. But, how does one heal on all levels? I have read and believe that all levels of being are related to one another and not really separate. So if one is to heal on an emotional level, mental and physical healing also must be done.

That being said, how does one heal at will? Do you meditate on healing, where do you focus your attention out of the infinite places to possibly focus on? How do you come to recognize blocks and limitations and false beliefs and negative programming on both a subconscious and soul level? Once recognized how do you release or change the 'problem' at hand? Is acknowledgment necessary? Or can you simply heal a problem by allowing it to be done despite not knowing what the issue is?

Thank you for your time, much appreciated. :smile:

django 20-09-2017 01:49 AM

Healing on all levels is something akin to enlightenment or God realization or perfection of ourselves, it's what everyone into spirituality is searching for surely.

People choose a path, and follow it, in the hope that it will lead them to this point.

What is the right path? You could get a million different answers to this question, reflecting the hopes and opinions and beliefs of the seeker.

The details in your question suggests to me that you are already following a path that you believe will lead you to this point, and that you are just testing the ground of this forum.

vespa68 22-09-2017 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LonerWolf

I have a question, it can be complex or simple depending on how you look at it I guess. But, how does one heal on all levels? I have read and believe that all levels of being are related to one another and not really separate. So if one is to heal on an emotional level, mental and physical healing also must be done.

That being said, how does one heal at will? Do you meditate on healing, where do you focus your attention out of the infinite places to possibly focus on? How do you come to recognize blocks and limitations and false beliefs and negative programming on both a subconscious and soul level? Once recognized how do you release or change the 'problem' at hand? Is acknowledgment necessary? Or can you simply heal a problem by allowing it to be done despite not knowing what the issue is?

Its usually a

vespa68 22-09-2017 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LonerWolf

Its usually an inner crisis to go very deep that brings on self healing. It depends on your level of consciousness to go deeper. Its the intense emotions that you cannot escape from that naturally take you deeper. You must face them and this bring you closer to your higher self. I do help people go deeper through my work. You can send me a PM if you like there is a lot to explain here.

CrystalSong 23-09-2017 04:08 PM

I suspect to truly heal on all levels, that after some work on releasing past events through whatever means, one must develop the belief system that one is not broken, therefore nothing needs healed and all is unfolding in perfection.
I see far too any people believing they are broken and nursing that belief in brokenness, instead of believing in wholeness.

Self inquiry will take you far, truly inquire about the nature of your thoughts - keep asking "Is this actually True". As you sift through your many thoughts and beliefs through truly inquiring you will find many of them are from someone else or adopted in a time of stress and no longer actually true. Release all things which are not actually true. Cease to have them in your inner vocabulary. As you let go of the untruths there will be more room for peace and self love.

Scommstech 23-09-2017 09:11 PM

Basically I think that you have to have an absolute belief in that we are creations of God. We are a Divine idea.
We then have to realise that our identity is as God, so in reality we are pure Divine energy, even though this energy is presented in the form of a body.
As we are a true reflection of God our core blue print must always be perfect. What we see in the mirror is the result of what others have told us.
The reason that we distort our Divine identity is because we have allowed false ideas to override Divinity and substituted problems in its place.
If we can maintain the belief that we come from a Divine source then our "problems" will disappear, God's identity for us takes over.
If we think of our "problems" then we replace God's perfection with our own miss understandings, and our misguided thoughts will create or sustain problems.
This is irrespective of any sort of level or creed.

LonerWolf 24-09-2017 06:33 PM

Thank you all for your replies.
The insight is invaluable to me.
Thank you again.

Whatishealing 03-10-2017 06:35 PM

The question of 'how does one heal' is something I have pondered for about 40 years. In my profession, the question takes on the meaning of how does one help other's to heal, but my reading of your question is more, "how can one heal one's self." These are actually more similar than they are different as there is nothing more common than a person versed in the healing arts who, himself or herself is a 'wounded healer'--that is, someone who has first needed to, and learned how to heal themselves. So, first, I want to encourage you to continue to ask this question and consider it a path rather than a destination. As you grow and find that you have made honest progress, you may be drawn to helping others. That being said, I want to give you a simple answer to your question, but don't be fooled into thinking that once you understand this answer intellectually that you will be able to make use of it. It is like the difference between listening to and appreciating jazz improvisation, and sitting down at a piano for the first time and trying to make something more than noise! So here is my answer (and you can find a fuller version of this at whatishealing.org):
Structures on all levels of existence from the cells of your skin to the spirits in your heart to the weather on our planet each carry a kind of vibration, sometimes a very complicated vibration like orchestral symphony. This vibration holds that level of existence in balance. When something unbalances that level (a skinned knee, a broken heart, an exploited planet) the vibration changes--harmony is lost. It is akin to how the birdsong in a forest changes when a predator comes on the scene. The new vibration signals alarm. Healing is nothing more than re-harmonizing each and every level that has come out of harmony. If we limit this discussion to healing just within a person, then there are two principle forces that can help to re-establish balance. One is a force that comes up from the earth, and this is a force that is often cultivated within the martial arts and sometimes called, 'rooting chi'. This is very useful for helping to heal our physical body. Martial arts training can help in accumulating this energy, but the trick is that once it is accumulated, not to let this excess leak away. The other force comes down from heaven, and this is cultivated by developing a compassionate heart. This force is sometimes called, 'grace', and is very useful for helping to heal our emotional and spiritual bodies. Cultivating compassion can only come about indirectly, through service and with the proper intent. A common error is mistaking the offering of sympathy for compassion. To cultivate grace, one must learn to practice 'compassion without sympathy'. As with rooting chi, it is important to be able to accumulate grace without losing it, but unlike rooting chi, grace is like the wind, it can't be held; only felt, so what one actually cultivates is a greater and greater capacity to channel the flow of grace...or you may call it love; grace is a selfless kind of love. So, to sum up...how can one heal? You must build yourself up--acquire the energy from the earth and not let it leak out of you all the time, and you must cultivate a heart that grace and love can flow through. Leave off all intellectual thoughts of 'what level needs to be healed/what can I do to heal that level....' just stay away from having your intellect try to figure this one out! The intellect is good for alot of things, but healing---not so much!

Be Well LonerWolf

Native spirit 04-10-2017 02:58 AM

For any kind of Healing To Work you must want it to ,i am a spiritual Healer so i can help the body.but i am also a counselor so i can help heal the mind.another very affective form of Healing is to actually Listen to what a person is saying.we can hear them but how many actually listen. that is what we call getting it off your chest. getting rid of the baggage works wonders

Namaste

cosmicsacredheart 08-10-2017 09:53 AM

LonerWolf For myself, self-healing is a continual process, and I have been moved by Spirit to continuously embrace and enjoy this journey unfolding. There is a lot beinng writen about healing, and I've recently finished reading this book by Dave M. - Healing with Source, and this book has led me to contemplate on a number of things. Even as a spiritual healer, one still has 'healings' to move through, or ascension, soul growth to experience, a part and parcel of Life. That is beautiful and whole. I believe that everyone is perfect, and already innately whole, it is all about this unique experience we as spiritual beings in human form is experiencing and embracing this journey too.

Native_Spirit I agree on listening. Listening to another be it nature, family, ..., Spirit, is one that have opened my eyes a lot to everything on a deeper level.