Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Can We Talk Ethics? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=131178)

MissCreativeSpirit 12-09-2019 01:42 AM

Can We Talk Ethics?

So I suddenly had a really bad vision of my x doing a really illegal thing. Would you just say somethi g once? I don't know if he is even going to read my emails now. I thought about trying to text the same same thing to him once. He may not be even using the same number anylonger either?
That is all I can do. And not harp out if some kind of responsibility to prevent something? And it could have already have happened and he would never admit it.

Pewdiepie 14-09-2019 07:10 PM

"In order to hold onto the things we love the most, we need to let them go'"

You did not provide enough information for us to assist you in making a decision. What illegal thing?

How did you break up with your ex? Was it on good terms?

If I were you, I would move on and forget about your ex. His life is his responsibility. The fact that you are still reaching out to him means you still have feelings so either get back together or find someone new.

If you really want to tell him about the vision, go ahead and tell him ONCE. But if he doesn't respond, MOVE ON.

good luck, don't let love blind you

Blue Tiger 15-09-2019 02:29 AM

What do you hope to accomplish by saying something to the ex about your vision?

Are you hoping to prevent him from doing something? Are you trying to reach out and curtail his bad behavior? Do you just want him to know you are watching him?

If it's the first option, I think I would mention it once. If he hasn't done the horrible thing you saw in your vision, no harm done and he might think twice about ever doing it.

If it's the second option, he's a big boy and if you aren't in a relationship, let him go. It's his responsibility. You aren't his mother.

If it's the third option, it might anger him to know you are keeping tabs on him. Do you really want to go there?

So to answer your question, only speak up if there is some good to come of it. Otherwise, let him go.

karlbob2006 17-09-2019 04:20 PM

I'm seeking sixteen voice hearers seeking each other. Been going through things and hearing we need to find each other for probably four or five months. Please contact me!

MissCreativeSpirit 18-09-2019 10:32 PM

I am a psychic, this is about psychically warning him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pewdiepie
"In order to hold onto the things we love the most, we need to let them go'"

You did not provide enough information for us to assist you in making a decision. What illegal thing?

How did you break up with your ex? Was it on good terms?

If I were you, I would move on and forget about your ex. His life is his responsibility. The fact that you are still reaching out to him means you still have feelings so either get back together or find someone new.

If you really want to tell him about the vision, go ahead and tell him ONCE. But if he doesn't respond, MOVE ON.

good luck, don't let love blind you

I told him it was a bad idea to party right now. I think he is a black out drinker or has a second personality that can be scary.

MissCreativeSpirit 18-09-2019 10:33 PM

What?

Quote:

Originally Posted by karlbob2006
I'm seeking sixteen voice hearers seeking each other. Been going through things and hearing we need to find each other for probably four or five months. Please contact me!

What on Earth Does this that you wrote, mean?