Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Reiki (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Second attunement craziness (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128578)

RobinEM 20-03-2019 03:18 PM

Second attunement craziness

So I decided to get attuned to reiki after hearing that it might reduce my migraines, I jumped on board without really doing any research on reiki, I've always been sensitive to energy and have worked with other energy/ faith healing modalites in the past so I thought their wouldnt be much of a difference. I received my first attunement February 17th and my second attunement march 9th my first attunement was wonderful i felt amazing and everytime i got sick I just did a treatment and almost immediately got relief my second attunement was very different, almost immediately after my attunement I started having really intense emotions, racing thoughts that didn't make sense and memories come up some of them were from my childhood and early adulthood but others were out of no where and were not familiar to me. I was expecting some stuff to happen because my reiki master told me that reiki 2 is for emotional and spiritual healing. but the past few days I've had some really intense visions come up that don't make sense and are very tormenting ( like playing out my deepest fears) yesterday I had a really bad migraine that wouldn't budge even with self treatments and medication, it lasted all day and I kept having spells of confusion. Although the migraine and confusion aren't necessarily new for me, what was new was the intense hallucinations I started having in the evening, one was so strong that i black out afterward. This morning I did an hour long session on myself and feel way better today than the past few days and i feel like my mind isn't racing anymore. is this all normal with reiki? For now I am only using reiki on myself and my family, but i love the results that i am seeing and feeling I just want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong to cause me to experience these things.

Reilly 29-03-2019 04:44 PM

Hi Robin,

When you say second attunement do you mean of your 1st degree or attuned to 2nd degree?

Everyone teaches Reiki differently, personally I provide 4 attunements over two days (Morning/Afternoon) for each Reiki degree. After completely Reiki 1 I wait 6 months before attuning to level 2 as your body needs time to adapt to the vibrational change. When you’re attuned you are being attuned to the vibrational level of your Reiki Master who may have been practicing for 20 years therefore need the time to adjust. I’ve experienced many horror stories of people completing level 1, 2 and 3 in a day with no guidance of what to expect who often thinking they are going crazy. You also go through a 21-day cleanse where you should complete a self-healing each day to help with the change in vibration as it can be very emotional. Everything you have experienced is normal. During my 21 day self-healing I was always too excited to “try” connect therefore blocked most of it out…5 weeks later when I’m crying over spilt milk it then hits me that I’m allowing the clearance to happen. Childhood memories that I never considered an issue suddenly would full be with rage etc. It’s all part of your journey ��

Continue to do self-healing and you will be absolute fine. Hope this helps and I haven’t ranted on too much!

RobinEM 13-05-2019 12:47 PM

Thank you for the reply and I apologize for the delayed response. The attunement was for second degree reiki. I am doing much better now but i feel like that whole process could have gone a lot smoother if I had given myself more time between attunements, 🙄 but I am planning on taking reiki 2 again sometime in the next year or two but for now I am enjoying playing with and getting to know this energy a little more.

Alexpizzoferro 26-09-2019 10:03 PM

A healing crisis is normal and just shows that these issues are being cleared or are being brought to the surface for you to think and and maybe direct more energy to (although it flows to where needed anyway). Maybe brought up for you to perform an action in life towards. I.e. do something positive to help clear any bad karma associated with it.

Alexpizzoferro 26-09-2019 10:05 PM

Sometimes they are just situations that have to be handled as a "ride the wave" scenario until the healing is complete. You will feel much better afterwards.