Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Are you God believer (Yes/No)? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=106443)

Jared.L 06-10-2016 08:50 AM

Are you God believer (Yes/No)?

Hello everybody.this question to all members of RF whatever their faiths (theists or atheists)

I just want to know which more, the believers or disbelievers in God in RF community,how much percentage.

1- Do you believe there would be hereafter (hell/heaven)
2- Do you believe God will judge us for our deeds (good/evil) ?
3- Do you believe God sent messengers to humanity ?

note: I intentionally don't add "I DON'T KNOW" option, to get specific/final decisions.

Rah nam 06-10-2016 12:18 PM

It is not as simple as yes and no.
It depends on the definition of a God.

MARDAV70 06-10-2016 02:48 PM

Rah nam's answer is right on with me.

However, to answer your questions, Jared,

1. I know (personally, because of a NDE) that there's a "hereafter". No place of punishment (hell)...'cause I'd have gone there if there was (according to religious upbringing)...!
Rather, either a place of enlightenment, or a place where consciousness goes when the body gives out and is free of the selfish ego.

2. No (even if there is a "God").

3. I do believe there are those who have special gifts in communicating/receiving communication and experiences of and from that place where consciousness exists in pure form with no influence from the ego. Whether these things are intentionally instilled by a "God" I don't know.

So, I'm not a "believer" in any God, if there is one it's far more loving and giving than any that I've been taught about or heard tell of. For me, it's a situation of what I personally experience taken with what resonates with me concerning others who've had similar experiences.

Miss Hepburn 06-10-2016 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jared.L
I just want to know which more, the believers or disbelievers
in God in RF community,how much percentage.

What is 'RF'? thanks

1. Yes there is a 'hereafter'...you make it a heaven or hell...your choice.
It's not a belief, per se.

2. God doesn't have an ounce of judgment in Him...also not a belief.

3. Did God send them or did they want to come themselves?
Are they God ?
Are they me...am I God? Is there a you and me and God?
Or is it just an illusion and there is Only One...imagining Himself as
His creatures?

These would be associated questions...

Imzadi 06-10-2016 04:12 PM

I would say no because I do not believe in "God" as a concept, but I experience GOD as a reality of sublime Oneness and Universal Divine LOVE.

There are many planes of existence ranging from various frequency levels that some may attribute to "heaven" or "hell" but I feel that in general, your state of Being/Consciousness determines your experience whether you are currently in corporeal form or otherwise.

2- Do you believe God will judge us for our deeds (good/evil)?

God, otherwise known as LOVE has no judgement. Karma, the universal law of cause and affect has no human-like egocentric emotions or judgement attached.

3- Do you believe God sent messengers to humanity?

All who has awaken to the nature of the Divinity within carries the message of pure LOVE.

Miss Hepburn 07-10-2016 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imzadi
God, otherwise known as LOVE, has no judgement.

Thank you. :hug2:

Gracey 07-10-2016 01:40 AM

Quote:

Hello everybody.this question to all members of RF whatever their faiths (theists or atheists)

I just want to know which more, the believers or disbelievers in God in RF community,how much percentage.

Yes, I do believe in an after life. Do not believe it is structured with heaven and hell.
Yes, I think our own judgements will count as well as the almighty s.
Yes

note: I intentionally don't add "I DON'T KNOW" option, to get specific/final decisions.

what are your thoughts on the matter?

Wandering_Star 07-10-2016 01:42 AM

Quote:

What is RF? Did you ask this on another forum, then copypasta your question here?

That said, your definition of "God" and mine are very different.

Do I believe in the Abrahamic idea of God as a judge; who must be praised, obeyed, and appeased to avoid harsh punishment; and who only speaks through a small number (perhaps even only one) of special, selected humans?

No, I don't. Never did; even as a child, it made no sense to me, and it still doesn't.

So if that is what you mean by God, then for your purposes my answer is "No."

If your definition of "God" is expansive enough to include a single, underlying consciousness--the All-That-Is--of which we are individual expressions, then my answer would be "Yes." We are all part of that "God," operating here in meat-bodies under the illusion of separation. Because we are still part of it we are all messengers of it (even f the message goes disregarded or unrecognized).

And judgment and punishment are things that happen here, in this game, as we play with the illusion of separation. There is no Hell, there is no punishment--for why would the All-That-Is, the infinite creative consciousness that brought this universe into being, do that to itself?

Evan777 07-10-2016 04:58 AM

I believe in God. I believe in the God in the core concepts of Christianity/Catholicism. However, I believe there is more to Him than that. I also believe that the bible isn't entirely correct. I believe the bible is just a human perspective of God, not the true perspective. I also believe it does not reveal all truths. Not the entire truth, only some of it. We don't have all the answers. There is more to everything than what humans like to boast about knowing. If the bible was truly God's Word, then why isn't the world saved still? Why are people still effing up to this day?

Do I believe there is a Heaven and Hell? Yes, I believe there is a Hell definitely because there are very evil people who need to go somewhere, away from the people who are good. And no, I'm not saying if you do not accept Jesus Christ, you are going to Hell. Hell isn't for people who have only done a little bit of bad stuff in their lives. No, it's a place that your soul must be heavily dipped in sin/evil for you to even be granted entrance into. I'm talking serial rapists, murderers, and so on and so forth. The same is said for Heaven on the flip side: You must be pure enough to be granted access to Heaven. I also believe there is more out there than just Heaven and Hell, Earth and space, but those two are the major polar opposites on both ends of the spectrum. Heaven, the highest. And Hell being the lowest.

I believe God judges us too. But He is not so unfair like most humans misunderstand. We decide where our souls go, how we do things because of free will, He just created the Laws to create balance and order in the universe. If we work hard to connect to Him and understand Him, then we earn things, because we open ourselves up to that, up to Him. If we don't do try to truly understand Him, then we fall away into darkness, and we do not find true happiness, we never feel at peace. For each individual it can vary. It all depends on many countless factors. Bottom line: Don't ever lose faith. Don't give in and don't give up.

Yes, He sends messengers to humanity. Not just angels, either. But also, other beings of light, including aliens too, whichever follow Him. There are also the same kind of beings who incarnate into humans to help save the world as well. There are groups of them fighting to this day to make things right.

Jared.L 07-10-2016 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracey
what are your thoughts on the matter?

Sorry, RF stands for Religious Forums. I have asked people there as well. I need this info for my school research paper :)

My answers are as follows:

1) Yes, I do believe there is a heaven or any other spiritual place for our souls.
2) I think that we judge ourselves. And we ream what we saw. We have free will so nobody will punish us for what we have done. There will just be consequences.
3) Yes, in a kind of non-direct way. Though enlighted people like Jesus, Buddha etc...