Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Pets' Death (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112543)

archenemy 10-04-2017 05:43 AM

Pets' Death

HI! Do u think its possible we can communicate somehow 6th sense-wise with our pets? This has happened to me twice now; with 2 beloved pets that died. First time, i was in a different city than my puppy, who was at my Familys home. Puppy got hit by a car while i was out of town. i got a big flash of her, i stopped dead in my tracks, and said pup's name out loud. i thought, how strange. then i got back home; i found out pup got killed at same time i thought of her. Now 2nd pet...lived with my sister across the USA from me. I loved the dog as my own pet, and the dog lived in my home for 3 yrs prior. So this time, i got a flash again, same way...of this dog. i found out later my Sister put the dog down that same day; kidneys failing. It was same day i thought of dog. So, is this just precognition that i thought of the dogs, days of their deaths?

MARDAV70 10-04-2017 05:29 PM

As for myself and a couple other people here at SF, it's not merely possible to communicate with pets...it's fact...! When things like this happen frequently enough to question what we've been taught we have to remember that too many "coincidences" aren't coincidences.

Tobi 10-04-2017 05:30 PM

Hi archenemy,
Yes we can communicate with our animal companions, and they can communicate with us. And when they have passed from life here, they can still communicate with us and vice-versa.

They are intensely loyal and loving most of the time, towards us. We are always forefront in their instincts and their thoughts. It is possible that when both your dogs passed out of the body on their way to Spirit, they were drawn to you first, energetically, almost as a form of 'goodbye' perhaps? And you felt those contacts very strongly at the time.

Yet even when they have passed over into their lives in Spirit, that doesn't have to be a final goodbye. Sometimes they can return to 'visit' you or you might sense their characters, and their love occasionally. And if there is a strong bond you are sure to meet again when you cross to the next world.

archenemy 12-04-2017 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARDAV70
As for myself and a couple other people here at SF, it's not merely possible to communicate with pets...it's fact...! When things like this happen frequently enough to question what we've been taught we have to remember that too many "coincidences" aren't coincidences.

I believe Anything's Possible, also, MARDAV70! But i have to keep things all inside, or people will call me Crazy. But everyone here is very open, and i like that! I read online, they have proved all that theyre able to, using tests...is that Animals DO possess ESP and highly attuned Apathy. Thats why they say Animals have a sixth sense? THX for your reply!

archenemy 12-04-2017 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobi
It is possible that when both your dogs passed out of the body on their way to Spirit, they were drawn to you first, energetically, almost as a form of 'goodbye' perhaps? And you felt those contacts very strongly at the time.

Yet even when they have passed over into their lives in Spirit, that doesn't have to be a final goodbye. Sometimes they can return to 'visit' you or you might sense their characters, and their love occasionally. And if there is a strong bond you are sure to meet again when you cross to the next world.

Thank U So Much Tobi! Cuz to this day, i feel guilty about my puppy getting hit by car when i was outta town. I really get soooo attached to my furry friends! Nothing better than a pets' unconditional love they have for us. I hope my since-gone pets come visit me soon! I would Love that! Have a great day..

Tobi 12-04-2017 06:08 PM

I very much hope that at some time in the future you will get a 'visit' from your dogs. When that comes it can be quite subtle, and feel suddenly as if the character of that dog is near you. It can happen quite out of the blue at any time night or day.
Usually there is a deeply loving sense with that as well. And it feels as if there is suddenly no separation and never will be again.
The visit is mostly heart-felt.
That's more or less what to look out for, but of course there are many different ways that our loved ones can use occasionally to contact us.

Berry 13-04-2017 11:21 AM

Absolutely, what MAR and Tobi said. My beloved cat was hit by a car and I saw her spirit for 1 year until my mom prayed her away. She still visited and eventually became a guardian cat for my other cat/s. I've seen our deceased cats over the years with clarity or energies, but my kids were able to see them solidly and more often. Their messages are always, "We love you, we miss you." And they tend to show up more on holidays.

2 weeks prior to my first cat's death, I dreamed that a "bad" man took him away. We had to put him down due to end stage renal failure at 1.5 years old. Again, 2 weeks prior to my other cat's death, she showed me her beautiful aura. It was a pointy, spiny, rainbow colored aura. I would also see a white line of energy stemming from her head through the ceiling. And when we buried her, my then toddler daughter saw her healthy, running and playing with another deceased cat in our yard. Their love for us is unconditional and eternal.

MARDAV70 14-04-2017 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archenemy
I believe Anything's Possible, also, MARDAV70! But i have to keep things all inside, or people will call me Crazy. But everyone here is very open, and i like that! I read online, they have proved all that theyre able to, using tests...is that Animals DO possess ESP and highly attuned Apathy. Thats why they say Animals have a sixth sense? THX for your reply!

You're welcome...! Lol...I know what you mean by having to keep it in. Having found SF it so sweet to learn others experience many very similar events.
Oh, and welcome to the forum, archenemy...!

MARDAV70 14-04-2017 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berry
Absolutely, what MAR and Tobi said. My beloved cat was hit by a car and I saw her spirit for 1 year until my mom prayed her away. She still visited and eventually became a guardian cat for my other cat/s. I've seen our deceased cats over the years with clarity or energies, but my kids were able to see them solidly and more often. Their messages are always, "We love you, we miss you." And they tend to show up more on holidays.

2 weeks prior to my first cat's death, I dreamed that a "bad" man took him away. We had to put him down due to end stage renal failure at 1.5 years old. Again, 2 weeks prior to my other cat's death, she showed me her beautiful aura. It was a pointy, spiny, rainbow colored aura. I would also see a white line of energy stemming from her head through the ceiling. And when we buried her, my then toddler daughter saw her healthy, running and playing with another deceased cat in our yard. Their love for us is unconditional and eternal.

Thanks for sharing this, Berry. Sweet to be affirmed that animals have consciousness that survives the death of the body.

archenemy 14-04-2017 08:31 PM

THANX All of you for your replies and the Welcome to this great site!