Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Can you meet online friends on the other side? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=87641)

wozniack 28-06-2015 05:48 AM

Can you meet online friends on the other side?

Is it possible to meet people we never knew in life from online on the other side? Psychics have said that you can meet celebrities in the afterlife. If that's true, it seems like you could see a close friend that you knew online on the other side. What do you think? :cool:

Phanatulum 28-06-2015 08:42 AM

Yes and they don't even have to be dead. The issue is that they won't remember the encounter more than likely. I've played with this. ( with my husband) thought I can tell he's definitely there he doesn't remember or has a dream about me. :-) You can also move back and forth in time which is kinda trippy and meet your future self as well as anyone else living or dead.

durgaa 28-06-2015 08:05 PM

Yes, we can meet all sorts over there. Quite often we meet ppl there before we meet them in physical life later on..

Celebrities, however, are usually our own mental creations or thought-forms. Or artificial Entities as jurgen ziewie (well-known astral traveller) calls them in his book.

From his book (and website):

Quote:

On Artificial Entities

Question: A certain point in your book you mention encountering a man who had servants and such which were artificial entities who looked and acted real, and even had personalities and intentions. Was there anything in particular about these entities which marked them out clearly as non-living beings?

Answer: Artificial Entities (AEs) are not normally something of an issue to the projector, especially as they tend to be attached to their creators. To identify them you can rely on your intuition. At first glance artificial entities can look very convincing, but you soon realise there is an element of remoteness to them and although they can appear to have personalities these are usually the results of the projections of their creator and lack authenticity. When compared to real people, the lack of real soul becomes a clear giveaway. People with a strong sex drives often create such artificial entities subconsciously to gratify their needs either in their dreams or lucid dreams and they are inevitably compliant. You may have come across reports on some forums that they made love to a famous film star such as Angelina Jolie etc. These of course are just projections. This applies to almost any celebrity you may meet.

wolfgaze 28-06-2015 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durgaa
Celebrities, however, are usually our own mental creations or thought-forms. Or artificial Entities as jurgen ziewie (well-known astral traveller) calls them in his book.

From his book (and website):

I found his website to be awesome but his book to be so-so...

vespa68 29-06-2015 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfgaze
I found his website to be awesome but his book to be so-so...

I agree that his web-site explains things better. His book was more of a journal.

durgaa 29-06-2015 08:04 AM

Yes, he's writing another book at the moment.. My favourite is diary format, like Waldo Viera's book 'Projections of Consciousness'..

ELVISLOVER 29-06-2015 12:48 PM

What if a celebrity has been dead over 30 years and he comes to you in your dreams? And you never even thought about this person before this dream/dreams?

wolfgaze 29-06-2015 01:02 PM

To respond to the thread title/question... I sure hope so in the 'afterlife'... I've met some really great individuals online over the last several years and I know we will never cross paths in this physical lifetime - but I would love to look them up afterwards....

:smile:

durgaa 29-06-2015 08:58 PM

Quote:

What if a celebrity has been dead over 30 years and he comes to you in your dreams? And you never even thought about this person before this dream/dreams?

There could be many explanations for this.
l assume you were'nt reading, watching a film or talking about this person before sleep.
lf you were infatuated with this celeb years ago they will still keep appearing now and then, because it's still there in your subconscious. You might have created a strong thought-form that is still active.
You could also be having a premonition about some future event in connection with this person - it could be a book you'll read, a documentary or film about them, or a conversation with somebody relating to this celebrity..
On the astral planes there are many shape-shifting tricksters who like to have fun with us or be worshipped in the way famous celebs are here..
They could also be symbols relating to low self-esteem, if you see what l mean..
lt's not impossible that your seeing someone famous in dreams though..
l see them quite often, and l'm still not sure lol..

Howla Dark 29-06-2015 10:48 PM

Some people forget that celebrities are human like any of us, and in the afterlife, spirits each have their own purpose and journeys to make. It's very possible that a celebrity who's been dead for 30 years or longer can communicate to your loved one in the afterlife, depends. And if you admire someone from the past and wish to contact them or get a message from them, no reason why they don't respond.

ELVISLOVER 30-06-2015 01:11 PM

Quote:

There could be many explanations for this.
l assume you were'nt reading, watching a film or talking about this person before sleep.
lf you were infatuated with this celeb years ago they will still keep appearing now and then, because it's still there in your subconscious. You might have created a strong thought-form that is still active.
You could also be having a premonition about some future event in connection with this person - it could be a book you'll read, a documentary or film about them, or a conversation with somebody relating to this celebrity..
On the astral planes there are many shape-shifting tricksters who like to have fun with us or be worshipped in the way famous celebs are here..
They could also be symbols relating to low self-esteem, if you see what l mean..
lt's not impossible that your seeing someone famous in dreams though..
l see them quite often, and l'm still not sure lol..

I was not a fan before he passed, I was 8 when he died and I never thought about him, I am 45 now, but the dream came two years ago, since that dream, I have begun my spiritual awakening, he comes to me often, there are so many signs and synchronicites concerning him, its been a wild ride, but loving every moment of it..

Howla Dark 30-06-2015 01:44 PM

Please don't consider using a Ouija board to try and contact him though.

durgaa 01-07-2015 06:34 PM

This is Jurgen Ziewie's new book. Should be out August/Sept.

Quote:

I was not a fan before he passed, I was 8 when he died and I never thought about him, I am 45 now, but the dream came two years ago, since that dream, I have begun my spiritual awakening, he comes to me often, there are so many signs and synchronicites concerning him, its been a wild ride, but loving every moment of it..

lt's possible this person comes to you. Who knows, you might be connected through previous lives. Look at how many famous ppl there have been throughout history - most of us will have come into contact with them at some time..
l've even had many signs and synchronicities about my own twinsoul having been a famous egyptian queen. So, anything is possible IMO..
Just be very cautious, because, as said in previous posts, there are many imposters in the astral worlds who are adept at shape-shifting, and taking on the appearance of a celebrity is one sure-fire way of deceiving those who idolise such ppl. Obviously, you don't seem to be as gullible as that, but for any others who might be going through this, it best to watch your backs..

And definitely follow the advice of Howla..

wolfgaze 01-07-2015 06:41 PM

Quote:

I'm interested, but I hope it won't be very similar to his first book...

Miss Hepburn 01-07-2015 07:10 PM

I want to meet Xan and Robert on the Other Side.
:love9:

I don't see why not!!!

psychoslice..

ELVISLOVER 01-07-2015 08:02 PM

Quote:

lt's possible this person comes to you. Who knows, you might be connected through previous lives. Look at how many famous ppl there have been throughout history - most of us will have come into contact with them at some time..
l've even had many signs and synchronicities about my own twinsoul having been a famous egyptian queen. So, anything is possible IMO..
Just be very cautious, because, as said in previous posts, there are many imposters in the astral worlds who are adept at shape-shifting, and taking on the appearance of a celebrity is one sure-fire way of deceiving those who idolise such ppl. Obviously, you don't seem to be as gullible as that, but for any others who might be going through this, it best to watch your backs..

And definitely follow the advice of Howla..

Don't worry, I have never played with a ouigi board and don't plan on ever playing with one. I just feel deep in my soul that he is the real deal. Thanks

Burntfruit 02-07-2015 11:34 PM

I feel we can. I don't see why this type of love would be ignored. The deep afterlife is still pretty un-explored - but I would think that online friends would be reunited.

Tobi 03-07-2015 12:23 AM

Probably -if we made a strong bond with someone. Goodness sake -Lynn and Heart got married from knowing each other here....
A close friendship, or even a marriage can grow from starting as a friendship online sometimes.
Love never dies. Those we love we are always connected to.

wozniack 28-01-2018 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phanatulum
Yes and they don't even have to be dead. The issue is that they won't remember the encounter more than likely. I've played with this. ( with my husband) thought I can tell he's definitely there he doesn't remember or has a dream about me. :-) You can also move back and forth in time which is kinda trippy and meet your future self as well as anyone else living or dead.

Kinda like time travel, huh? How exactly do you move back and forth in time? :smile:

Lynn 29-01-2018 06:26 PM

Hello

Its all energy and like with the living they have to be willing to share that energy with you for the meeting to happen. Its always a two way street with meeting someone.

Friends we have on line that we never meet in the physical are just as important in our lives as one's we know in the first person physical. We can share in the same feelings and memories and take those forth.

Lynn

dream jo 29-01-2018 07:48 PM

iv wondedd ths 1 my slf i thng ansrss is yes

sentient 30-01-2018 01:02 AM

I have only had communications with 2 ‘celebrities’ after they passed, but I knew them in real life - which had formed a telepathic, psychic connection.

And as we had a spiritual/nondual (‘Spirit appointed’) connection that served a purpose & not a romantic one as such, I had to really watch it not to project my personal emotional wishes, thought-form attachments onto them.

Indulging in projections can lead to confusion and not really anything healthy.

Colorado 04-02-2018 05:30 PM

I haven't personally...but I do find it kind of humorous to think about. I can just imagine the deceased having their own website www.IUseToLiveHere.com or [email protected]

Can you imagine....lol!

I'd rather they keep contacting through dreams, visions or feelings. Once they start using the Internet, I'm out!!!

sentient 05-02-2018 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colorado
I haven't personally...but I do find it kind of humorous to think about. I can just imagine the deceased having their own website www.IUseToLiveHere.com or [email protected]

Can you imagine....lol!

I'd rather they keep contacting through dreams, visions or feelings. Once they start using the Internet, I'm out!!!

:D
http://www.leunig.com.au/works/recent-cartoons/275-park

The other ‘celebrity’ I met and knew, didn’t come to visit me when he passed, but came to spend a few days with me – just before he went to the Causal Realm (?) to get ready for being reincarnated - so about 4-5 years after his passing. (I assume these timelines can vary a lot though).

Because (whilst he was 'alive') we both shifted into Nondual “Oneness” upon our meeting, the whole ‘Celebrity Status’ thing (for him) and the ‘Celebrity Idolizing’ (for me) shattered into meaningless nonsense – so neither of us was the same afterwards.
This was our meeting:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...06&postcount=6

I suppose his concern from then on was about fans kind of losing themselves, losing the focus of their own soul journeys wanting to go “on a ride” with celebrities.

A friend of mine, who is naturally quite psychic, but hasn’t invested any time/energy into self-inquiry about her interpretations of the phenomena (which is very important), has told me how she has met Elvis numerous times and how he even took her to a Graceland tour.

I leave that as an open question, but what if this ‘Elvis’ is some Astral World impersonator just feeding off attention energies? If that is possible?

And what about reincarnation – would this 'Celebrity Worship' impede souls from moving on and reincarnating?

sentient 06-02-2018 02:13 AM

So my bold questions are:

Do some celebrities become so attached to their Celebrity Status image, and the attention energy this image receives, that after the physical death – they stay as earth-bound souls?

Do the Celebrity (Status/Image) Worshipers thus also hinder these souls from moving on into higher – Spiritual Realms?

Colorado 06-02-2018 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sentient
:D
http://www.leunig.com.au/works/recent-cartoons/275-park

The other ‘celebrity’ I met and knew, didn’t come to visit me when he passed, but came to spend a few days with me – just before he went to the Causal Realm (?) to get ready for being reincarnated - so about 4-5 years after his passing. (I assume these timelines can vary a lot though).

Because (whilst he was 'alive') we both shifted into Nondual “Oneness” upon our meeting, the whole ‘Celebrity Status’ thing (for him) and the ‘Celebrity Idolizing’ (for me) shattered into meaningless nonsense – so neither of us was the same afterwards.
This was our meeting:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...06&postcount=6

I suppose his concern from then on was about fans kind of losing themselves, losing the focus of their own soul journeys wanting to go “on a ride” with celebrities.

A friend of mine, who is naturally quite psychic, but hasn’t invested any time/energy into self-inquiry about her interpretations of the phenomena (which is very important), has told me how she has met Elvis numerous times and how he even took her to a Graceland tour.

I leave that as an open question, but what if this ‘Elvis’ is some Astral World impersonator just feeding off attention energies? If that is possible?

And what about reincarnation – would this 'Celebrity Worship' impede souls from moving on and reincarnating?

That's a neat story, a,d shows connections and ties with others, regardless of money, status or being a celebrity. thanks for sharing👏

Colorado 06-02-2018 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sentient
So my bold questions are:

Do some celebrities become so attached to their Celebrity Status image, and the attention energy this image receives, that after the physical death – they stay as earth-bound souls?

Do the Celebrity (Status/Image) Worshipers thus also hinder these souls from moving on into higher – Spiritual Realms?

I would assume some do...as with regular people. There are earth bound spirits, but that doesn't mean all Celebrities are that way....we are all spiritual people, and our ties to this earth are earth bound, and spiritual, but that doesn't mean all celebrities are that way....anybody can be that way, celebrity or not....a farmer, daughter, preacher, and teacher😃