Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Natural Remedies (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   New Law Natural Health Products and Medicine ILLEGAL (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=9567)

Ciqala 17-01-2011 08:23 PM

New Law Natural Health Products and Medicine ILLEGAL

Please help fight against this new law, that is going to be put into action on April 1st 2011. They are trying to take off all the natural health products from shelves, make all natural health products illegal, and bring a stop to natural medicine, and traditional chinese, ayurvedic medicines. So on April first, none of this will be available, and it will all be illegal.

If you live in Canada, please help fight the rights of our people! There needs to be 3 millions signatures on the petition, in hopes of trying to stop this law!

Here is the website, you can print of a petition sheet, and spread around the signatures. All other countries, be aware that this is happening, it may happen to you as well. I don't know where else this is happening.

charterofhealthfreedom.org

this is ridiculous, this is what the government is leading the world to.

Honza 17-01-2011 08:33 PM

That sounds really serious. Are you sure you got the facts right? Why would the government do that?

mrsifuentes 17-01-2011 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honza
That sounds really serious. Are you sure you got the facts right? Why would the government do that?

Why won't the government do that? Control and profits.

Ciqala 18-01-2011 07:00 AM

There has always been a long battle and conflict between natural health medicines, and governmental chemical medicines, they have been trying to shut down natural health for a long time, and they came up with another law to do just that.

Yeah I have the facts right, however what i don't know if this is just affecting canada or other places as well. It seems like it is just canada that is being threatened with this law.

As far as it goes, it doesn't matter why, but the end result is going to be turmoil for the people of canada who rely on natural medicines and health products. The government wants to be in control, and this law is completely detrimental to the people, whether the government knows that or not. In my books, it doesn't look good, it looks like the government is planning to destruct people, and they know dayum well what they are doing.

Anyway, back on subject, if there are any canadians here that rely on natural medicines, i would advise to spread the news, be informed, and be aware, and know that we can take action by signing petitions, which can be printed off on the above site. If this law becomes active and we fail to change it, then we should all stock up on necessary natural health products and medicines we need, before it becomes illegal and is taken off shelves.

I find this devastating. In my town, we only have three natural health stores, and i know the owners, and it's such a horrid thing that is happening, if they are shut down, what is this country coming to? Every natural health store in canada, should have petitions to be signed as well. One petition sheet needs at least 25 signatures, and it is against the law to sign one more than once.

The law is stationed to become active on April 1st.

Keeping positive, the facts are, that the government has been trying to do this for a while, has made many attempts, and so far they have failed. They could be defeated again. They began making different acts for this, back in 2009, but people are waking up, and deciding to not let it happen. Hopefully, there is enough signatures, and awake people, this time, because so far it's not looking too good. I'm sure we can win! And on the positive side, it sure is waking up a lot of people!

norseman 18-01-2011 11:14 AM

" that is going to be put into action on April 1st 2011"

All Fools Day - well, they got that right. But the main push is not government, it's the pharmaceutical industry !

Native spirit 18-01-2011 11:38 AM

:confused: Hey honza

What Ciqala says is the truth the government in the uk are doing the same, for a while they have been trying to get all alternative therepies under the umberella of the NHS
as well as counselling, you gain nothing from it but you have to pay to go into it.
we said no to it, as our code of ethics is higher than it is in the NHS
if you show they are wrong you are stopped because the nhs is such a big name here
its criminal and an infringement of your human rights,

Namaste

inspirit 18-01-2011 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honza

Watch this short video about Codex Alimentarius trade commission, how it's designed to make vitamins ILLEGAL and kill billions of people:

Quote:

Codex Alimentarius was created in 1962 as a trade Commission by the UN to control the international trade of food. Its initial intentions may have been altruistic but it has been taken over by corporate interests, most notably the pharmaceutical, pesticide, biotechnology and chemical industries.

Code:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLI8UVdTzQ

There is a lot more information out there if you're really interested. What it boils down to though is greed and power. The psychopathic need to be in control of people by controlling their food and health. The UN's World Health Organization is behind this, so this affects all participating countries.

Racer X 18-01-2011 01:17 PM

Great!

This will SHINE a POWERFUL LIGHT on natures TRUTH.....

and the fools and there folly!

If such a thing passes ......

or even if not.......

LEARN! Learn how to collect your own wild herbs and how to grow them.

Learn how to not depend upon "the system" .......

Stop spending and 'the system' will begin to wither and die.......

Then one which is Truly for the people can be born.

Time 18-01-2011 02:29 PM

I think you may have this confused with the american law that was passed last year.

Ciqala 18-01-2011 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Time
I think you may have this confused with the american law that was passed last year.

no, It's just happening in canada, this has already happened in the US?