Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Affirmations (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Confused (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=126206)

august2803 08-11-2018 10:10 PM

Confused

Hello!

Is it like if I say I love myself I will meet I hate myself later to balance it out?

I am confused if I should change my thought, for example if I think I am a loser I should change it to I am a winner.

Is this the way it is done?:)

John32241 09-11-2018 01:07 PM

Hi,

Not really. It is not a semantical word game. It is about energetic declaration. I am in love with all that I am, works best. Then when that aspect of self shows up that hates something about you, you will embrace that perception with compassion and a deeper understanding for all that you are.

John

manifestyourreality88 13-11-2018 12:38 PM

You should never hate yourself. Once you do it, you are contradicting the positive vibes that you want to attract to your life.

Balancing everything means that after affirming positivity into your life, you should not obsess over it. For instance, if you want to manifest money, you can listen to subliminals or affirmations, but you should not overthink about it. Try doing other things to keep your mind distracted from thinking about money.

MissCreativeSpirit 14-11-2018 02:03 AM

You have to talk yourself at least gently off the fence.
You aren't as bad of a loser as you may have thought you were before.
Maybe you judge yourself a little harshly.
Somehow, soften how BAD you are judging yourself....
Do not try to JUMP all the way to the GOOD end, so it feels so impossible/unlikely to be your present reality instead.

Exa4310 10-12-2018 05:20 AM

I don't think that's the case

boshy b. good 18-12-2018 07:37 PM

direction of this is good as from i sleep
better from i do not know how to sleep, to
affirmations, these aught be defended and
protected spiritually, perhaps, and i really do
turn to christ as the realest truth sayer that
ever walked on the planet to defend and
protect, just ask and it be given, in
affirmation

you may go forward to add i love myself as
a, and i am a winner as a, and the more you
notice these the more they be possible in
your

you may combine, i love as an and
as doing, i am winner as an and doing

it all begins with your power of be, how the task works

:hug3:

indefinable 06-01-2019 10:36 AM

let go of every thing you learned from humans including their language

iamthat 06-01-2019 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by august2803
Hello!

Is it like if I say I love myself I will meet I hate myself later to balance it out?

I am confused if I should change my thought, for example if I think I am a loser I should change it to I am a winner.

Love and hate are opposites on the emotional plane, which is the level of duality. When we affirm that we love ourselves we are not dealing with the emotions, we are coming from somewhere deeper. Loving ourselves means that we recognise the beauty of our inner nature, we accept our personality with all its limitations, and we feel compassion for the personality struggling to do its best.

And if you consider yourself as a loser or a failure then by all means affirm that you are a successful winner. But you also have to resolve any subconscious feelings you have about being a failure. Otherwise you outwardly declare that you are a success, but inwardly you deny this. Affirmations do not work for many people because they subconsciously resist what they affirm.

We also need to be aware of our self-talk, that never-ending stream of mental chatter. We may spend 30 minutes affirming that we are wonderful but then we spend the rest of the day criticising ourselves as being hopeless. Affirmations require that all our mental and emotional processes support what we are affirming.

Peace.

Miss Hepburn 06-01-2019 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by august2803
Hello!

You could do all that, sure.:smile:
I would say contemplate. Be still with yourself...starting out with a direction of constructive thought.

Contemplate who you are...Example: "Hmm, I didn't 'make myself'.
Hmm, Then why blame myself or think I am a loser?
Hmm, I have choices here...I have the power to be confused and the power
to drop all that and just enjoy and be happy.
I could do this and I could do that.
Why chose any sort of negative thoughts about anything!

I could just buckle down and do what it takes...clean up my act and be the person I want to be....the person
people like and want to be around and hire and listen to....Yeah....I could at least try that for 3 weeks...
I could stop all this confused thinking and just Be Who I Want To Be...
starting now."

That type of thinking :hug3:....and keep it up for 15 min every day.

Watch confusion be replaced with enthusiasm and confidence.:wink:
Happiness is confidence.