Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Dear Gomez (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2136)

rose 21-01-2007 10:08 AM

Dear Gomez

To avoid any confusion and upset feelings, this Ask Gomez thread is intended as a joke. Every forum needs a way for members to relax and have some fun, and also an odd little mascot. This way we've conbined them both.

After some discussion about the merits of hamsters, tiltjlp suggested we have a board mascot ... the little hamster who eats at Japanese restaurants, which is my avatar. And he also came up with the fitting name of Gomez. Gomez has taken on a life of his own and has somehow gone from our imaginative hamster chat ... to having his own Spiritual Forums problem page.

So if anyone has any problems and need advice from a Japanese hamster's perspective...please ask Gomez. He is here to help. Who's up first? :D

As weird as this sounds, Gomez takes his responsibility very seriously. But no one else does. So ask away, and be prepared for some odd and hopefully homorous answers.

John

tiltjlp 21-01-2007 06:22 PM

Well, since it was my idea, I guess I should ask the first question.

Dear Gomez,

Is it OK for me to eat Bleu Cheese if I'm not in a Blue Funk? Or do I have to eat a different colored cheese?

Confused & Cheesey

rose 21-01-2007 09:52 PM

Dear Confused and Cheesy

Thankyou for your question. I shall have a run on my wheel for a hour or more and get back to you with the appropriate answer. This is a serious problem my friend. *raises one wee paw in the air with the other on his hamster chest* Be strong my friend, be strong.

Yours sincerely
Gomez

daisy 21-01-2007 10:07 PM

speaking of cheese i'm hopelessy addicted to it, is there any hope for me gomez

rose 21-01-2007 10:38 PM

*back from run on wheel....mops forehead with the wee towel around his shoulders*

Dear John

I have thought long and hard about this dilemma and have come to the conclusion that yes, it is fine to eat blue cheese even if you are not in a blue funk. Tread cautiously though and don't overdo it. The emotions we feel and the cheeses that compliment them are highly synchronistic. When feeling jubilant say...i would recommend combining the blue cheese with some pear slices to counteract the strong sympathy vibes from the cheese. Please don't be hasty try eat a too mature blue. This is reserved for very low times. As the sympathy it gives can be smothering otherwise.

All the best my friend
yours thoughtfully
Gomez

rose 21-01-2007 10:41 PM

Dear Daisy

I have been aware lately of some heretical information out there about cheese being bad for digestion, waistlines etc. Frankly this is just blasphemy. Eat as you will. Remember to treat the mature cheeses with the respect and caution they deserve.

Enjoy the dairy goodness amiga
yours vaticanally
Gomez

daisy 21-01-2007 11:23 PM

i will do thank you 'burps' blush 'wipes crumbs from mouth' i will avoid mature at all costs much prefer the milder stuff. thanks gomezxxx

Saranda 21-01-2007 11:27 PM

Dear Gomez!

Is it ok for me to die? I'm just confused!

Saranda

GomezTheHampster 21-01-2007 11:56 PM

BTW, since I like to chow down just as much as anyone, for now on each question will require that two handfuls of Hampster Feed be sent to Rose for my enjoyment and upkeep. So ask away, the sillier the question the better.

Gomez

GomezTheHampster 22-01-2007 12:04 AM

Where are my manners. I would like to formally thank tiltjlp for renaming me Gomez. The family Rose had adpoted me from had named me Linonel, and train whistles always scare me. I much perfer Gomez, since I love watching reruns of the Addams Family.

Gomez