Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I am having trouble getting out of my body (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130563)

Peachboi 31-07-2019 08:22 PM

I am having trouble getting out of my body

Does anyone have a guided meditation that works? Or any advice/tips/what works for you? Trying everything at this point.
Thanks!

utopiandreamchild 31-07-2019 09:17 PM

Be positive at all times. Approach all ideas with love. Meditating on love for self and others seems to work for me. It eases my soul and gives me peace of mind.

inavalan 01-08-2019 12:18 AM

It might depend of what kind of experience you want to have: what and why. "Getting-out-of-my-body" may be clear to you, but sounds vague to me.

Flexibility 01-08-2019 02:04 PM

You know what helps me?
Imagining a rope thats hanging from your ceiling.

Now you include all your senses and visualize that you are climbing with your hands and thats how i learned to finish the transition state.

PureEvil760 02-08-2019 01:30 PM

The hardest part to me is actually falling asleep because I start to dream but have to stay focused and that keeps me awake, it usually takes hours. The rope thing never worked for me but seems to be pretty popular. If you didn't fall asleep while trying then you didn't fail but gave up.

One good tip that I never tried but makes a lot of sense, is to set your alarm for like 4am or whatever and when it goes off, turn it off and start trying.. that way your body is already prepped for it.

BigJohn 17-08-2019 06:11 AM

I used to sit in a wooden chair and rock it back and forth.

When the chair fell backwards and hit the floor, I would be gone.

iamthat 17-08-2019 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peachboi
Does anyone have a guided meditation that works? Or any advice/tips/what works for you? Trying everything at this point.
Thanks!

You are not alone. There are so many different techniques, and what works for one person may not work for someone else.

Are you a visual person, an auditory person or a kinesthetic person? In other words, do you learn best through seeing or hearing or physically doing something?

If you are more visual, then work with visualisation techniques.

If you are more kinesthetic then using the rope technique mentioned above may suit you, as this involves both imaginary tactile sensations (holding the rope) and movement.

If you are more auditory then you could work with guided instructions which may incorporate hypnosis and binaural beats.

Good luck.

utopiandreamchild 18-08-2019 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Be positive at all times. Approach all ideas with love. Meditating on love for self and others seems to work for me. It eases my soul and gives me peace of mind.

Love is the answer. Amen

astralsuzy 19-08-2019 10:45 PM

Practice meditating and relaxing. Relaxing is the key to ap. When you are very relaxed do an ap technique. If it does not work relax more.

vividdreamer 23-08-2019 07:53 PM

I've used lots of techniques. This one might seem basic, but it works for me. Simply get up. I just pretend like I'm getting up to use the bathroom and stand up. Sometimes it will feel like you are being held back or stuck to your body. If you can relax through it sometimes it will work.
The other one that works is I float to the ceiling. I just relax and let my body come up gently. Once i get far enough away I usually don't have any problems.
Ok, one more: find something in the room that you can grab with your astral hands and it pull it towards you. I will use the corner of my bed. That works too.