Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Angels on Earth (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133850)

mactuan12 14-02-2020 01:21 AM

Angels on Earth

I believe there was angels on earth. I think earth angels are hidden in the crowds. In today's world people are so consumed with themselves while the old days are disappearing. I have felt and and outcasted my whole life. I always felt like I was on the outside even when I was the center of attention. I prefer to be alone because I can think clearly and put the pieces of life together. While I do have hundreds if not thousands of encounters with new people with both life and my job only a hand full of those encounters mean anything to me or stick, strike a nerve if you will. I had one encounter with a guy a little over a year ago and four weeks later I turned 30 then 3 weeks later my mom died of cancer. After I had this encounter with this guy I felt awakened in more than one sense.

ThatMan 14-02-2020 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mactuan12
I believe there was angels on earth. I think earth angels are hidden in the crowds. In today's world people are so consumed with themselves while the old days are disappearing. I have felt and and outcasted my whole life. I always felt like I was on the outside even when I was the center of attention. I prefer to be alone because I can think clearly and put the pieces of life together. While I do have hundreds if not thousands of encounters with new people with both life and my job only a hand full of those encounters mean anything to me or stick, strike a nerve if you will. I had one encounter with a guy a little over a year ago and four weeks later I turned 30 then 3 weeks later my mom died of cancer. After I had this encounter with this guy I felt awakened in more than one sense.

What if we all, in our true nature, are angels but we just can't remember? I am 100% sure that angels ( those who have their true nature ) are walking among mankind, they look like normal people but it's something about them, something out of this world and if you notice them, then, they disappear as if it never happened to meet them.

FairyCrystal 14-02-2020 11:11 AM

Millions of people feel like outsiders, not fitting in. Most people who feel this way are Starseeds. Now in essence we all are, but some are more awake than others. The ones who are waking up or are awake but haven't completely found their way yet tend to feel this way.
Many of these are longing to find like-minded people, many also feel homesick and don't know why as they technically are home.
Such feelings disappear or get lighter once you find your true way in life.
The fact that these feelings are occurring on mass scale has to do with the shift from the 3D to the 5D. Societies as a whole are still much 3D based, as are a large group of people who have yet to awaken. But also Lightworkers are still forced to get into the mould of the 3D with work etc. etc. This creates all kinds of feelings, e.g. being an outsider, loneliness, longing for home, longing for a soul tribe etc.

piscesmoon11 18-02-2020 08:59 PM

I also believe there are earth angels among us, and they incarnated to help humanity raise their vibration.

mindanalyzer 21-02-2020 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MulattoSage
Any reason to think Christ and His Angels are in all of us? I am looking for sixteen people communicating with the LORD and His Angels.

16 people? can you elaborate?

BigJohn 21-02-2020 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mactuan12

I have had experiences that could easily be attributed to Angels.

one-light 21-02-2020 08:23 PM

I seen a Guardian Angel/Guide once in 2016 - you wouldn't know if he walked in a crowd or shopping precinct.

I was just going through Awakening, started in 2015 - and this story is about how our little adorable dog 'billy lad' - came to us.

At that time early awakening I was struggling light and sound issues - wearing sunglasses in shops and ear plugs so bad I had hyperacusis 'over sensitive hearing'... I dealt with some c r a p on my journey with those issues and some amazing moments also.

Eyesight and hearing is spot on now thanks for a 66 years old male, and on the mountain bike as well - not bragging here, just saying you youngsters on here in your 40's so much to live and aim for.

So having said all that i'm going to write about my dog shortly.

one-light 21-02-2020 09:58 PM

So put yourself up there 'higher knowledge' as in a Angel/Guide/HS ' individual support team/family - your man on the ground as in 'me' has to be at the church where I do voluntary work, you'll need wife in town as well, oh and a car backfiring, and a man 'Angel/Guide' walking past the church with a 'shih tzu' dog, again spiritual dog, stay with me, not unbelievable on this forum..... sounds easy enough, oh by the way you have 15 seconds maximum or it doesn't work, ok start planning, says one Angel to another...

Oh by the way you'll need the little dog Billy 40 miles away to appear on Facebook - oh did I tell you one angels saying to another - its 2 weeks before the 5 day holiday in wales, oh and the man doesn't want a little yappy dog, because hearing is only just improving.

And by the way - in 4 years I have never heard a car backfiring past our town centre church since, or seen a man at anytime with a shih tzu dog, ever since in 4 years.

So our little gift is about to arrive, and by the way I seen image in third eye months before a bird carrying a bundle...

The day in question.... I go to the town centre to deliver church invitation flyers as i'd done many times before to many shops who are my friends, they all know me. Little dog appears on Facebook but my wife doesn't say anything because of the holidays, pointless. So on the rare occasion, only once before did I invite her to come with me do some shopping, I'll deliver flyers and see you back at the front of the church in about three quarters of an hour.

Time arrives, I'm at the front of our town centre church dead heading some daffodils, and I see a man walking by - the wall is 1 metre high so I see no dog, and I look and smile but he walks past half a metre - car comes past backfires, man turns around and says that was loud, few more quick words 10 seconds gone - wife appears crossing the busy bus lane not looking big smile on her face - Oh I think she's pleased to see me.

It was the dog she was looking at - so she told the man about the dog on Facebook, and he said go buy him they're lovely dogs and don't bark much, so we did - and the rest as they say is history.

Even my wife who is skeptical about spiritual matters as in 'some spiritual happenings' said he was an Angel, and I thought back months after in 2016 and recall even though there we seen so many people about, I remember, and I think 'I was shown this' - he was looking at my wife not anyone else, my wife as she came across slightly away from his view.

Even the name was given to us Billy - a day or two later after grand kids many suggestions, we discuss this many times - she recalls she said what about Billy, I heard her say 'he is to be called Billy'... Perfect name I love my billy lad, a gift - and thank you to all above that arranged for this to happen x

My Billy loves cats as in I mean he loves and adores them, 'pussy catos' we call them - and he likes trains - the people at our local railway station think he's cute and he makes people smile, as in he's fascinated by trains.

Hope you liked reading. Steve.

The Eternal Soul 22-02-2020 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Millions of people feel like outsiders, not fitting in. Most people who feel this way are Starseeds. Now in essence we all are, but some are more awake than others. The ones who are waking up or are awake but haven't completely found their way yet tend to feel this way.
Many of these are longing to find like-minded people, many also feel homesick and don't know why as they technically are home.
Such feelings disappear or get lighter once you find your true way in life.
The fact that these feelings are occurring on mass scale has to do with the shift from the 3D to the 5D. Societies as a whole are still much 3D based, as are a large group of people who have yet to awaken. But also Lightworkers are still forced to get into the mould of the 3D with work etc. etc. This creates all kinds of feelings, e.g. being an outsider, loneliness, longing for home, longing for a soul tribe etc.

That's an understatement for how my life has been.

When just a toddler I had a "drowning" which led to my having an NDE/OBE where my soul went to what most call "Heaven" where I met God and was shown many spiritual things before being returned to life. And then afterwards I had a strong connection to the abilities of my soul and God. Being so young I took this to be completely natural, UNTIL when I first entered school and found out that all the other kids were spiritually "broken" and could not connect to their souls or it's abilities. So from then on I always felt like a stranger living among complete aliens who were stuck in acquiring material possessions, watching TV, playing silly games like baseball, football, etc, gossiping, fighting, hating, trying to impress everyone all the time, etc., While my main passion was to understand the mysteries of my soul, the spiritual universe, God, his plan for all souls, etc, basically trying to understand the great question of the WHY of it all, and my place in all of it. Spending my entire life with not one single person to share it all with.

Now while I've come to terms with being totally shut out and alone, it still would have been nice to find somebody to share it all with.

hazada guess 22-02-2020 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Eternal Soul
That's an understatement for how my life has been.

When just a toddler I had a "drowning" which led to my having an NDE/OBE where my soul went to what most call "Heaven" where I met God and was shown many spiritual things before being returned to life. And then afterwards I had a strong connection to the abilities of my soul and God. Being so young I took this to be completely natural, UNTIL when I first entered school and found out that all the other kids were spiritually "broken" and could not connect to their souls or it's abilities. So from then on I always felt like a stranger living among complete aliens who were stuck in acquiring material possessions, watching TV, playing silly games like baseball, football, etc, gossiping, fighting, hating, trying to impress everyone all the time, etc., While my main passion was to understand the mysteries of my soul, the spiritual universe, God, his plan for all souls, etc, basically trying to understand the great question of the WHY of it all, and my place in all of it. Spending my entire life with not one single person to share it all with.

Now while I've come to terms with being totally shut out and alone, it still would have been nice to find somebody to share it all with.

Youve got all of us on Spiritual forums The Eternal Soul.:smile: