Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Beliefs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Why do some people think they are ''incarnated'' angels? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112778)

Dargor 19-04-2017 09:37 PM

Why do some people think they are ''incarnated'' angels?

From my perspective, angels (if they exist) are non-human beings who are not only more powerful than humans, but also more wise and their knowledge and wisdom is far beyond our comprehension. We're talking about beings that are possibly thousands of years old, and therefore, have no need to incarnate as lowly humans. What makes some people have those extroardinary claims that they are high and mighty angels in human form? Is it because they WANT to feel like their existence in this world is more meaningful and important than others? Or simply because some otherwordly being(s) told them that? As with strangers in our waking life, otherwordly entities aren't simply to be trusted, no matter how charming or persuasive they seem. I don't know if any of you have seen the Lord of the Rings trilogy, but in it's lore is a being called Sauron, who let's say is an evil and immensely powerful demon lord sitting on the right hand of Satan himself, is so charismatic and deceptive that he even nearly deceived the elves (who are like superly advanced and wise beings comparable with angels) into becomming his servants, and is known to tempt men with lies while appearing in a form so fair and beautiful that it's practically very hard if not impossible to see it's true nature. I know at first it sounds silly to bring a fictional character from a high fantasty story into this, but who is to say there are no entities like Sauron in our own world? Just because there were entities, angels, or even ''guides'' telling you that you are an angel in human form, does that make it automatically a fact? Sure, some may not say that they feel like they are more important than other humans and that they merely ''incarnated'' to help people instead, but that basically goes the same way... To say ''I am an incarnated angel who came here to help people'' is like saying ''bow to my superior knowledge, mortals. For I know more than you do, and I am the key to your advancement'' which seems like an ego problem to me. By no means do I wish to offend anyone with this, but I'm only saying what I think. If there's anyone who can prove me wrong or attempt to help me comming to a better understandment about incarnated angels, be my guest. Though know it won't be easy... I am someone who is very dedicated to what I think and feel.

Seawolf 19-04-2017 10:09 PM

I'm glad I don't know anyone who thinks they're a mighty incarnated angel. :tongue:

Sounds like something a confused teenager would believe though. I couldn't fault them for that, those are pretty tough years.

As far as listening to angels or spirit beings, I agree that there should be caution. Listen to your body, is there a subtle feeling in the back of your mind that something is wrong? I would listen.

This phenonenemon imo seems to be either psychosis or actual beings preying on the weak posing as good guys. Or both. Either way, believe in yourself. Don't give your power away. Do yourself a huge kindness and find a therapist and get to the real issues. Learn to love youself. Practice self care. Get support.

Dargor 19-04-2017 10:26 PM

Well, I wouldn't even go that far as to refer to it as a psychosis, as weird and crazy as it may sound. I've seen a few people here who claimed to be angels, so I thought maybe they can tell me all about it.

Seawolf 19-04-2017 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Well, I wouldn't even go that far as to refer to it as a psychosis, as weird and crazy as it may sound. I've seen a few people here who claimed to be angels, so I thought maybe they can tell me all about it.

That was referring to people actually seeing beings and talking to them. I think it could be psychosis for some people, but also think there are real beings doing it too. Also, is there a difference? Life is complex.

The problem I have with angels or aliens appearing and telling people people stuff is there's too much focus on it. It's too much, it's like wow some being from another realm is here talking to me! It's kind of hard to question it, so it's just accepted as is. What if it's not really that good?

What about you? How is your invisible alien, angelic, demonic soul feeling? Aren't we the same inside? We are angels and demons.

Amilius777 20-04-2017 05:02 AM

It is because we are all Angels

We all begin as undifferentiated angelic sparks of God. We are "human souls" because we are Spirits who have chosen to experience God's many mansions. The mansions Christ talked about are the various worlds and dimensions or universes.

Spirits who remain behind and decide to live purely in the spiritual realm and never take any incarnation are Angels. These Spirits just like us evolve but they do so on another level. That is why there are various "choirs" of Angels which are basically levels of angels. These levels are not levels of a geographic places, these are levels of being.

I've read that it takes longer for An Angel to evolve than a human soul.

Supposedly "sometimes" an Angel will be sent to earth or incarnate. They are called "earth angels". These spirits usually come as someone of service, to uplift others, or they are lightworkers. These kinds of entities only take incarnation for a heavenly reason but they're not really of this world.

But to simplify it whether it be Angel, Human, Alien, Animal, which have you are Spirits. They are spirits manifested at a different dial of consciousness and integrating and forming a distinct personality from their evolution and the whole of their experiences.

Aube Borealis 20-04-2017 09:06 AM

It's a self deception, IMO.
they are internalizing a character or personality in order to deceive themselves of having the same power and personality.

I remember the actor who portrayed Joker in Batman who internalized seriously his character and never got out of it.

Now, what you described as an evil character in you OP is the same description of a psychopath as defined in psychology, he acts as a charmer, works methodically, and you will not recognize the evilness because he looks like a devil on sheep's skin.

Acceptance of who we really are is becoming a problem, acceptance that we are human, gifted or not, experiencing the mystical life and have the power to make and bend our realities and it's a matter of choices.

Baile 20-04-2017 09:36 AM

Why do some people think God is real, that Jesus was the son God, that Satan and demons exists, that Buddha was enlightened, that crystals and pyramids and Reiki can heal, etc. The relevant question IMO here is why do people single out any one specific belief as weird, when all these others are considered normal and valid? Considering all the various ideas religious and spiritual people believe, thinking one is an angel really is pretty mundane stuff when all is said and done lol.

Baile 20-04-2017 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amilius777
It is because we are all Angels

And then there's that possibility to consider. Meaning, people who think they are incarnated angels are in fact the ones who know and understand.

Baile 20-04-2017 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
If there's anyone who can prove me wrong

Prove you wrong about what? How does one prove what they believe about being an incarnated angel? Rather, what seems to be going on here is you have an opinion about people who believe such things. You think they have an ego problem. So maybe this isn't about them having to prove anything to you. Maybe this is about you, and your examining why you have a problem with any of this. That in fact is what spirituality is all about: continuous and ongoing self-reflection and self-examination. When you have a problem with someone, you examine why you have a problem with it.

Lorelyen 20-04-2017 10:17 AM

Angels are technically "God's" messengers. Anyone claiming to be one a) is a bit off because I can't find any reference to them dying, so how can they be reincarnated/recycled? b) they're proselytes. They bring messages. The "angels" within me are enough. I don't need external ones!

In some esoteric instances they watch over the entrances to inner temples.