Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   File under "plural" - two people, one meatsuit (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=114056)

TeamEffort 04-06-2017 11:14 PM

File under "plural" - two people, one meatsuit

Well... here we go.

Hi. I'm... we're complicated. Like the title says, there's two of us in here. The original female human (probably?) person, and me, the male late-comer "walk-in" (I guess) angel type person (probably).

From what we've figured out, I'm originally part of one of the Gregori watcher type angels. I showed up about nine years ago and she very generously lets me "front," or use the body as needed. We switch back and forth frequently. Some would call it "channeling" I guess but I just call it being alive in a physical world. Being able to interact with you here. Speaking, typing, breathing, eating, getting drunk sometimes.

I think I stumbled on this forum while looking around for stuff about "incarnated angels," or it might have been "two-spirits." Thought we'd give it a shot. Hi. I'm probably going to be the one talking here. If we end up taking turns, we'll tint the text or something.

So... hi. Ask me stuff if you want.

wstein 05-06-2017 12:07 AM

Welcome both of you.

TeamEffort 05-06-2017 02:21 AM

Thank you. Nice to have someone just accept us.

shoni7510 05-06-2017 08:40 AM

Hello TeamEffort and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy it here.

Dude 05-06-2017 11:56 AM

Welcome to sf teameffort :) I'm sure there are others here that share a meatsuit... and I hope that's the last time I ever say meatsuit cause as much as I found it amusing it's also making me feel a little queezy lol

Lumin 05-06-2017 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dude
Welcome to sf teameffort :) I'm sure there are others here that share a meatsuit... and I hope that's the last time I ever say meatsuit cause as much as I found it amusing it's also making me feel a little queezy lol

You could substitute the word for 'vessel' for it instead.

Phoenix777 06-06-2017 03:44 AM

Welcome to sf team effort. Look for to seeing dual aspects at work.

TeamEffort 26-06-2017 02:14 AM

Thanks everyone. I"m a dork and totally forgot this place existed. Sorry I disappeared. Hopefully I'm back...

Haha, I say "meatsuit" sometimes when I'm feeling like a smartass. Or "the meat" or "meatcar."

Vessel is okay but it seems too... impersonal? Like... she's not a coffee cup, you know? I normally say "avatar" as our term of choice.

Dude 26-06-2017 01:34 PM

Haha welcome back.

I really do like meatsuit, it's gross sounding but it did make me laugh... and what better way to describe the thing that encases our soul...

Vondee 26-06-2017 09:21 PM

I like your user name, TeamEffort! I hope you both find something to assist you and you. :smile: