Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Birthmarks - shapes and meanings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=80621)

Labyrinthine 25-01-2015 09:24 AM

Birthmarks - shapes and meanings

I happened to talk to one lady yesterday, she told me that she has visited her past lives and she knows where she get one of her largest birthmarks. Actually it was more of a discoloration of the skin. She said she got it from the past life and described me her story. She got wounded that place in one of her lives.

Do you think we carry some symbols on our body to remind us where we came or what happened to us (from the past life)?

LadyMay 25-01-2015 10:36 AM

Hmm, maybe. I've always thought the birthmark on my right arm looks like a group of islands. For some reason it's always felt like my 'true home'. Maybe that means something.

A human Being 25-01-2015 11:57 AM

I'd never thought about the significance of birthmarks before, but now I've considered it, I'm very curious, given that mine happens to be in a rather, er, intimate area :redface: I'd never even properly inspected it until about two minutes ago - it looks like an isosceles triangle, kinda like the Eiffel Tower.

Off the top of my head, I've no idea what the significance of that might be.

Labyrinthine 25-01-2015 12:02 PM

I have a discoloration near to my hip bone, left side. It also seems like an little island. I have always thought what it might be.

Actually you can search from the Internet. Birthmarks really do have meanings.

desert rat 25-01-2015 03:11 PM

I think a few birth marks are from past life events, most are just birth marks . A guy told a story on a now closed forum .He had these bad headaches , until he had a vision of a life where he had been a monk and was killed by an axe blow to the head . After the vision the headachs stopped . Later in life as his hair thinned he found a white line birth mark about where that axe would have hit the monk . One can use regression to find out if a birth mark is related to a past life .

yumi14 25-01-2015 05:00 PM

I have one on the right side of my belly. It looks like it could be from s bullet or a spear, likely went thru and hit my kidney.

Ive had kidney problems with the right kidney. So, it does make me wonder.

skygazer 25-01-2015 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Labyrinthine
Do you think we carry some symbols on our body to remind us where we came or what happened to us (from the past life)?

Not to reminds us, since most of us never remember. I understand it has something to do with our morphogenetic field, but don't remember the details.

LadyMay 25-01-2015 05:19 PM

^ Like an energetic imprint of what happened?

skygazer 25-01-2015 05:22 PM

yes, exactly.

Kamila 25-01-2015 05:26 PM

interesting thread :icon_study: