Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Feeling Animal Auras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4658)

Jayp 15-10-2010 10:33 AM

Feeling Animal Auras

If like me, you are interested in animals anyway, and maybe want to further explore the connections between animals and spirituality; perhaps some aura work may appeal to you.
What I’d like to know is, do any of you work spiritually with animals, and in particular their auras? Have you felt/seen an animal’s or your pet’s aura? I believe I once saw the aura of my cat; it was mostly yellow tinged with green at the time.
Although I haven’t gotten into healing animals in this way yet, I’ve been advised it’s best to learn to feel an animal’s aura first and find that connection with their energies and develop at least some kind of a relationship with their energy system before one is able to work effectively with them.
Feeling an animal’s aura, however, can be a fascinating experience on its own, without furthering to healing in the long term.
It is possible to tune into any animals aura, be it your pet snake, cat, dog, mouse spider, rabbit etc. as each living creature has its own aura. Some are more difficult to tune and tap into than others, regardless of which animal you first chose, below is a good exercise to try:

1) Wait until your pet is relaxed and preferably sleepy. Also note that you don’t need to consciously expand and open up to complete this method, but remain relaxed and focused.

2) Sit/stand comfortably near your animal but don’t actually touch or stroke it in any way.

3) Some may now like to start with a small prayer; ask that you be shown the animal’s aura and that you be allowed to enter their world and their experiences for a short while. Also ask for protection, love and guidance during this exercise.

4) Place your hands quite a way from the animal, relax and take a few deep breaths. Now start with the head area keeping your hands around 12 inches away from the animal.

5) Take note of your first sensation. Let your hands drift slowly over the animal’s body, linger where feels right and notice where you feel a stronger energy activity. Take note of whether there is a chakra in the vicinity (as non is certain of where animal chakras are, one can explore this possibility).

6) Breathing in their scent and imagining/visualizing as much as one can throughout, will help, e.g. how would the world seem to them? Imagine what its like to be them.

7) When you have finished this exercise and exploring and feeling the animal’s aura, remember to put a protective cloak of color or light around your animal and its aura. Withdraw yourself, cleanse and close down, balance and focus yourself.

Gerryh 15-10-2010 10:40 AM

Have you tried communicating with your animals ? You will be amazed.
Best wishes Gerry

xxSaffronxx 15-10-2010 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayp
If like me, you are interested in animals anyway, and maybe want to further explore the connections between animals and spirituality; perhaps some aura work may appeal to you.
What I’d like to know is, do any of you work spiritually with animals, and in particular their auras? Have you felt/seen an animal’s or your pet’s aura? I believe I once saw the aura of my cat; it was mostly yellow tinged with green at the time.
Although I haven’t gotten into healing animals in this way yet, I’ve been advised it’s best to learn to feel an animal’s aura first and find that connection with their energies and develop at least some kind of a relationship with their energy system before one is able to work effectively with them.
Feeling an animal’s aura, however, can be a fascinating experience on its own, without furthering to healing in the long term.
It is possible to tune into any animals aura, be it your pet snake, cat, dog, mouse spider, rabbit etc. as each living creature has its own aura. Some are more difficult to tune and tap into than others, regardless of which animal you first chose, below is a good exercise to try:

1) Wait until your pet is relaxed and preferably sleepy. Also note that you don’t need to consciously expand and open up to complete this method, but remain relaxed and focused.

2) Sit/stand comfortably near your animal but don’t actually touch or stroke it in any way.

3) Some may now like to start with a small prayer; ask that you be shown the animal’s aura and that you be allowed to enter their world and their experiences for a short while. Also ask for protection, love and guidance during this exercise.

4) Place your hands quite a way from the animal, relax and take a few deep breaths. Now start with the head area keeping your hands around 12 inches away from the animal.

5) Take note of your first sensation. Let your hands drift slowly over the animal’s body, linger where feels right and notice where you feel a stronger energy activity. Take note of whether there is a chakra in the vicinity (as non is certain of where animal chakras are, one can explore this possibility).

6) Breathing in their scent and imagining/visualizing as much as one can throughout, will help, e.g. how would the world seem to them? Imagine what its like to be them.

7) When you have finished this exercise and exploring and feeling the animal’s aura, remember to put a protective cloak of color or light around your animal and its aura. Withdraw yourself, cleanse and close down, balance and focus yourself.

Thankyou for sharing that.
I have been practising doing this with my cats and i found it really good!

xxSaffronxx 15-10-2010 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerryh
Have you tried communicating with your animals ? You will be amazed.
Best wishes Gerry

Ca you explain how please Gerry?

Gerryh 15-10-2010 12:11 PM

I have been involved with breeding and looking after animals for years. Animals use visual language to communicate, to each other so for example if you want your cat or dog or pet to come to you,close your eyes and send them the message "come to me" in a visual form.whereby you visualise your cat say crossing the room and jumping on to your lap.They can pick up exactly what you want them to do.Try it it works.
Best wishes Gerry

Gerryh 15-10-2010 12:12 PM

Basically animals are telepathic.

xxSaffronxx 15-10-2010 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerryh
I have been involved with breeding and looking after animals for years. Animals use visual language to communicate, to each other so for example if you want your cat or dog or pet to come to you,close your eyes and send them the message "come to me" in a visual form.whereby you visualise your cat say crossing the room and jumping on to your lap.They can pick up exactly what you want them to do.Try it it works.
Best wishes Gerry

Fab I will try that thanks Gerry! :smile:

I have done the closing eyes thing with my cats. I too am a breeder :hug:

LightFilledHeart 15-10-2010 03:38 PM

Hi Jay,

I am one who cares deeply for the animals. I have seen and felt the auras both of my domestic companion animals and their wild cousins as well! I also find it quite easy to commune telepathically with them. They are very open to doing so, and as long as you don't frighten them or present a threat (to wild animals, I mean) or interrupt a "busy" activity your domestic companion animal is immersed in (like kids, they hyper focus and don't wish to be interrupted! LOL!), you can quite easily project your thoughts to an animal and hear their response as well :smile:

Moon Willow 15-10-2010 10:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I quite often get little thoughts pop into my head from my cat... like I'm nearly home, get my tea ready is what she really means, or I feel like some warm milk, or it's play-time. :icon_cat:

I'm not sure how it works, it just happens but is getting stronger all the time and is a great help to know what she's thinking...especially when she's in a I'm going to swipe at your ankles mood :)

Thanks Jayp for the aura excercise - I will give it a go!

Moon Willow
:hug:
Attachment 141

MYFIGO 15-10-2010 10:53 PM

My two friends and I all at the same time saw the aura of a cat when we were visiting friends. It was a beautiful sunshine yellow.

I practice long distance healing for my friends and their pets and can feel the symptoms and communicate with the pets sometimes. They show me in pictures and by their actions.