Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   How do I find my mission? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120244)

traceyacey12 25-01-2018 09:24 PM

How do I find my mission?

Hi, I'm a twin flame in separation and based on things I have read online, I feel like I have to try to work on my mission during this time. Question is, how do I find out what my mission is?

Thanks, and I thank you for your time :)

Ghost_Rider_1970 26-01-2018 02:32 PM

Hi traceyacey12

I would suggest that your mission is whatever you would like it to be. As when you follow your own path this allows you to live your life, to experience, to follow your heart’s desires, and to be happy in everything you do. :smile:

YNNIE 28-01-2018 11:55 PM

I would first calculate your life path number and your destiny number and apply it to your passion :)

traceyacey12 12-02-2018 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YNNIE
I would first calculate your life path number and your destiny number and apply it to your passion :)

Hm, thanks. Just did a numerology report on myself.

slash112 12-02-2018 04:10 PM

The mission appears throughout your daily life. The way you react to things, the vibes you give out to the world.

If you wanna find your mission, find what vibes you enjoy sending out the most. Then do your best to send out as much of those vibes as you can to as many people as possible. This could even be something as simple as, smiling when you walk down the street. Or it could be something as complex as a business idea growing into something great. However big or small, your actions make a difference in the world. So keep an eye out for things you like to do, energies you are attracted to, and what are your strengths, however big or small.

Purpose tends to unfold before your eyes, when you look for it. Often you find your purpose was there all along, clear as day, but you just don't notice it because you never viewed it as "important".

That's "purpose" in a nutshell.

H:O:R:A:C:E 14-02-2018 04:59 AM

if you believe in a loving god who cares for you, then you'll recognize that
it's god's desire for you to be happy & healthy. to fulfill your 'mission' will
be to provide god with what is desired for you -- be happy & healthy.
:smile:

i have a theory that things are happy when they are fulfilling their purpose.
given that premise, i reason that people can know themselves as functioning
properly when they sense themselves as being happy. soul-felt happiness
is the means to recognizing that the 'mission' is being completed. move in
the directions that provide happiness -- that's the mission. follow your bliss.
:smile:

linen53 18-04-2018 02:24 AM

I used to think I had a 'mission." Much learning later I found I was here to learn. Just learn.

Rah nam 18-04-2018 05:41 AM

In either case, being here in lesson or being here in service, follow your intuition.

jonesboy 18-04-2018 03:26 PM

Stop searching because that is of the ego.

Be in the present moment and it will provide all you need.

jojobean 19-04-2018 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linen53
I used to think I had a 'mission." Much learning later I found I was here to learn. Just learn.

I think I'm both here to learn and give. I do both in so many ways