Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   UFOs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Grey Aliens (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119607)

Sugar-n-Spice 01-01-2018 10:23 AM

Grey Aliens

There are people who hate grey aliens. Why are they so hated?

Dargor 01-01-2018 11:12 AM

Because they supposedly abduct people and do some nasty doctor stuff with them such as shoving tubes up their butt or forcefully extracting semen. If that were to happen to you then I'm sure you'd hate them too.

Lightwaves 01-01-2018 11:35 AM

They are control freaks and have a foothold in every human on Earth. Want to check? Draw a line and concretely tell them you won't do something such as pick up an object. I wonder if you could resist them. They might play nice but if you make it a thing they can't do...it bothers them a little.

Sugar-n-Spice 01-01-2018 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Because they supposedly abduct people and do some nasty doctor stuff with them such as shoving tubes up their butt or forcefully extracting semen. If that were to happen to you then I'm sure you'd hate them too.

Wrong assumption regarding me

Sugar-n-Spice 01-01-2018 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightwaves
They are control freaks and have a foothold in every human on Earth. Want to check? Draw a line and concretely tell them you won't do something such as pick up an object. I wonder if you could resist them. They might play nice but if you make it a thing they can't do...it bothers them a little.

Thanks for your response. Can you resist them?

Dargor 01-01-2018 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugar-n-Spice
Wrong assumption regarding me

Ok my bad but I hope you realise that not everyone is quite up to something like that, so there's still a legit reason to hate them.

Sugar-n-Spice 01-01-2018 12:33 PM

I guess you feel anger toward anyone asking a question about them if the question is not negative toward them.

Dargor 01-01-2018 12:48 PM

Not at all. In the UFO/alien world, the greys are generally regarded as negative beings with their own personal agenda, so that's what I based my reply on rather than my own perspective as I have never met any grey aliens before. Who knows maybe some of them might be good?

Sugar-n-Spice 01-01-2018 01:00 PM

Understood. Thanks for your response!

Julian 10-02-2018 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight

The higher selves of the people who were abducted agreed to this prior to birth. This doesn't take away that some people still can experience this as a traumatic event. I have undergone such abductions myself but have no conscious memory of it. From what I have heard the abductions were much rougher in the earlier days of the 20th century and become more 'sophisticated' later on.