Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Validation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130754)

WhenDovesCry 13-08-2019 01:07 AM

Validation

I recently made a decision based on a gut feeling. It was not easy and has caused me pain because it was a heart-breaking choice that led to an end of a relationship.

How should I ask universe-source-God for a sign validating that I made a good choice and that I’m going down the correct path?

utopiandreamchild 13-08-2019 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhenDovesCry
I recently made a decision based on a gut feeling. It was not easy and has caused me pain because it was a heart-breaking choice that led to an end of a relationship.

How should I ask universe-source-God for a sign validating that I made a good choice and that I’m going down the correct path?

If you did it in the name of love you were righteous if not your wrong. All things done in the name of love are righteous deeds if not then they are wrong. Easy. Just do what you love. Amen

WhenDovesCry 19-08-2019 12:32 AM

I did it in the name of love: love for myself and self respect. It’s just hard to get over someone and the connection you had with them.

jojobean 19-08-2019 03:01 PM

always trust your gut. you did the right thing for you so that's all the validation you really need.

Native spirit 19-08-2019 08:14 PM

Always trust your instincts if you felt it was wrong then it was.your instincts will never let you down

Namaste

ocean breeze 20-08-2019 04:43 AM

If deep in your heart you feel you were without error in your decision then validation wouldn't be needed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
If you did it in the name of love you were righteous if not your wrong. All things done in the name of love are righteous deeds if not then they are wrong.

People do horrific things to other living things in the name of love.

Quote:

Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Easy. Just do what you love. Amen

No something to mention to a sociopath. Be cautious.

WhenDovesCry 28-08-2019 12:13 AM

“People do horrific things” and “Mention to a sociopath”

Did I miss something? Or did I come across as a “sociopath”?! ��‍♂️

white pegasus 29-08-2019 03:37 AM

"If deep in your heart you feel you were without error in your decision then validation wouldn't be needed. "

I disagree with this statement. Relationships are not black and white-life is messy. When Doves Cry made a decision that was not an easy one....

Sometimes the most excruciating pain is to walk away from a relationship to love and resepct oneself.

Anyone going through a break up-goes through a grieving process-through a healing process.

ocean breeze 29-08-2019 05:34 AM

Quote:

“People do horrific things” and “Mention to a sociopath”

Did I miss something? Or did I come across as a “sociopath”?! ��‍♂️

If you took it as me calling you a sociopath then yeah, you missed something.

Quote:

Originally Posted by white pegasus
"If deep in your heart you feel you were without error in your decision then validation wouldn't be needed. "

I disagree with this statement. Relationships are not black and white-life is messy. When Doves Cry made a decision that was not an easy one....

Sometimes the most excruciating pain is to walk away from a relationship to love and resepct oneself.

Anyone going through a break up-goes through a grieving process-through a healing process.

All of that i already know. So if you left a relationship and felt it was the right thing to do, you seriously would still need validation??? Your feelings aren't enough??

TulipRose 30-08-2019 10:54 PM

Quote:

I've been using a Q & A journal to "channel" my Higher Self/Consciousness for years and it's been my life saver and BEST FRIEND.
The best answers for you come from WITHIN.

My method: Write a question down and then close your eyes.
Quiet your mind by focusing on your Heart Center and then LISTEN
... as though you know some wise soul is about to speak to you.

If your mind keeps chattering, soothe "it" and ask "it" to be quiet & listen ... or find a way that works best for you.

When you "hear" a thought come into your "IMAGINATION MIND" versus your thinking mind, write it down.
With time & practice you will easily be able to tell the difference - it'll be the idea/perspective that you hadn't thought of before.

Also, I found that I will only get an answer that I'm "ready" for today and next week I may get something quite different ... more blunt or challenging to hear.

(I think this process is similar to what some people call automatic writing?)

Let me know how it goes!
-Tulip