Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   How soon is too soon? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=134079)

Tsheaby 29-02-2020 03:19 AM

How soon is too soon?

My sibling died last month and I am beyond devastated. We are only in our twenties...

I have been trying to keep an open mind towards recognizing signs he might be trying to send, but I didn’t know he would try so soon? Am I seeing things?

We have some solar fairly lights along our fence that turn on at night if they’ve gotten a decent charge and the squirrels haven’t knocked the panel off the fence as they run along it. Yesterday for example, it was snowing - not much sunlight, and usually the lights will be faint and other times not come on at all in that weather.

I was walking back to the back door after locking up the chickens last night and thought how odd it was that my solar lights were blinking bright and rapidly. As I approached closer they started slowly blinking, finally coming to a resting point of being dim and steady, as I would normally expect them to be after that weather.

It dawned on me a few moments later that perhaps that was a sign. It was just too abnormal.

inavalan 29-02-2020 03:29 AM

Sorry for your loss. Terrible pain.

Tsheaby 29-02-2020 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
Sorry for your loss. Terrible pain.

It is indeed. Thank you. 🙏🏻

Lightbringer373 02-03-2020 08:37 PM

Probably your sibling giving a sign to assure you he/she is allrite :)

Elfin 03-03-2020 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsheaby
My sibling died last month and I am beyond devastated. We are only in our twenties...

I have been trying to keep an open mind towards recognizing signs he might be trying to send, but I didn’t know he would try so soon? Am I seeing things?

We have some solar fairly lights along our fence that turn on at night if they’ve gotten a decent charge and the squirrels haven’t knocked the panel off the fence as they run along it. Yesterday for example, it was snowing - not much sunlight, and usually the lights will be faint and other times not come on at all in that weather.

I was walking back to the back door after locking up the chickens last night and thought how odd it was that my solar lights were blinking bright and rapidly. As I approached closer they started slowly blinking, finally coming to a resting point of being dim and steady, as I would normally expect them to be after that weather.

It dawned on me a few moments later that perhaps that was a sign. It was just too abnormal.

I can only feel your pain. But know that your beautiful brother can't and won't ever leave you. In time you will recognise the signs.. and trust me , they will come. I have gone through life without my twin sister... But when I needed her the most she was there. I hope you get much support through your grief. X

Elfin 03-03-2020 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightbringer373
Probably your sibling giving a sign to assure you he/she is allrite :)

I agree...He wants you to know that he is ok where he is now.

ThomasBosler 29-04-2020 10:05 AM

This seems like a clear sign. I hope it helped you to believe that death is not the end.

Native spirit 30-04-2020 09:21 AM

Spirit let us know in lots of ways that they are near.this is just one of them

Namaste

Gem Stoner 02-05-2020 07:05 PM

So sorry for your loss... always hold to that he's still with you, watching over with care

The other day I was trying to recieve a sign from my passed grandparents, regarding my attempts of helping my family spiritualy. I was concentraiting but doing it naturally thinking of them, not efforting too much. My parents chatting in the other room, made a sudden topic change regarding the military involvment of my grandparents, that was a significant part of their home.... such signs it is hard to ignore and I welcome these all the time with curiosity and joy, knowing there's more than meets the eye :)

Be well and have hope, keep on learning and knowing yourself ^

asearcher 02-05-2020 09:02 PM

Me too so sorry for your loss. What a tragedy to loose life so young. Playing with electricity, and other signs are normal for spirits from what I have learned after passing. It could very well have been a sign.