Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astrology (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Virgo's (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117433)

Enchanted_DreamFaerie 05-10-2017 09:06 PM

Virgo's

I can understand Virgo's for the most part. There's times though where I'll get very confused by their behavior and not sure where it came from. Is it normal for them to be hot and cold? This is something I've noticed with someone who I know who's a Virgo. Anytime their cold, there's a lot going on with there life or frustrated about something. For some reason I tend to attract Virgo's and we get along very well. :smile:

Green.Heals 06-10-2017 03:35 AM

I suppose. It depends on so many different factors...what other signs, degree's, houses, and planets influence them. Where they are. Where you are.

girlsearching 09-10-2017 11:49 PM

I can't vouch for other Virgos but I know whenever I have something that is on my mind I tend to I over think about the situation .

Enchanted_DreamFaerie 18-10-2017 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlsearching
I can't vouch for other Virgos but I know whenever I have something that is on my mind I tend to I over think about the situation .

Thank you! :smile:

That seems to make a lot of sense than.

hallow 19-10-2017 05:21 AM

I am a virgo, i agree it does depend on other signs in there charts. But for the most part there not the most exciting sign out there but they do have there strong and weak spots like any other sign.

Ariaecheflame 27-10-2017 07:27 AM

Mostly just cold haha... without even trying :biggrin:

Joking! I overthink things too - makes me kind of spacey at times... space is cold.

OnAPath 20-11-2017 02:04 PM

As soon as I read your first sentence, I thought, "You don't know me!" haha, so that's the nature of a virgo. ;)

soul.cimmerian 19-12-2017 02:23 AM

I'm not a Virgo but I've struggled to understand a couple of them. ..the ones I met liked to ramble on and on...lol...For the most part very kind hearted though

hallow 24-12-2017 12:08 PM

I have a perfect example of a virgo for everyone. Here we go, i know 3 very emotional and very reactive people. Father in law, wife, and her daughter. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. A few days ago my wife and her daughter got into a argument. Theres not a better sign to help out in that situation to bring a little grounding and logic to an emotional situation. Same type of situation happened with my wife and her father. Virgos can be a bit cold and unemotional at times but that's not always a bad thing when things down hill. They might not be the best at enjoying the party. But when the party goes bad there not going to run and hide.

rhubarbrosie 24-12-2017 04:28 PM

I agree with what hallow wrote. Virgos can be so helpful. When my mom passed away last year, a Virgo family member stepped up, went over and above, planning picky little detail things like the reception at the restaurant after the funeral (which seemed impossible to me at the time, since I didn't know how many would show!!) and putting together the picture collages for the wake. What a godsend he was to me at a time of crisis! Cool and collected yet not at all unsympathetic...just getting things done!