Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Wicca (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Stop to love spell. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117163)

Joanna_ph 25-09-2017 08:06 PM

Stop to love spell.

Can you give me a spell that makes someone stop being in love with someone else? (I need the spell for myself so please no bad messages I'd never do something like that to someone else).

Lepus 26-09-2017 06:47 PM

Hello Joanna_ph,

There was this spell I found through the Internet a long time ago to break-up two people with a sour jar spell. Basically you need:

Lemon
Paper
Pen
Hot Foot Powder (Various Hot Peppers)
White or Dark Vinegar
Wide Neck Jar

You begin by writing the two persons name on two seperate pieces of paper and on the back you will write anything that will cause them to break-up (example: You will hate each other and break-up). Then you cut the lemon both vertically and horizontally but not all the way through. You then take the two pieces of paper fold them into small packets and insert the two papers inside the lemon. Put the lemon inside the wide neck jar. Add the powder and fill the jar with vinegar. You shake the jar ever day and state your intentions. Do this for about 5-7 days, then bury it in the woods. You can also bind the lemon using a black string, but that is optional. Make sure the jar isn't exposed to the light.

Lepus

Joanna_ph 26-09-2017 06:58 PM

Your spell is nice... thank you for answering me... But if it's possible I need something that make someone stop being in love with someone else. Something that stops the feeling. Not necessary in a relationship.

SaturninePluto 26-09-2017 09:21 PM

Joanna,

Is your question in regards to your own feelings?

I have had a great deal of trouble with this situation myself. I know that walk. It takes me an exceedingly long time to get past feelings of love for another-opposite sex.

If this is the case for you, this may not be what you want to hear but the sure fire spell for this is time.

Time and spending your time enjoying what you enjoy. Whether it be writing, drawing, or even Wicca.

But truth be told there is no spell I know of that will work for this. This is a case of the pathways of the heart. Healing of the heart has a natural ally, which is time.

And rest. And relaxation.

May I suggest some chamomile tea before bedtime, for relaxation? I do not know if you have tried chamomile tea before, not everyone likes it. But, it may help to sooth stress, and help to relax you.

If anyone does have a spell for such a situation do let us know.

The only ally I've found to be of immense help with this is time.

All my best Joanna.

:hug3:

Lepus 27-09-2017 12:34 PM

Hello,

I'm sure there's a spell to stop loving someone somewhere on the Internet. I quickly looked through the search engine and came up on this:

You will need:
1 Red candle for Strength
2 White candle for Healing
A piece of paper with the person’s name whom you wish to get over written on it.

Now you begin by placing the White Candles left and right from the Red Then you light the Red Candle, then the two White Candles. Then Light the piece of paper with the name on it. While doing so you should be Chanting these words...

I Burn Thy name (name of person) So it Shall Be
Cast out of my Memory
Your memory Erased from my Mind
No longer held by the Constraints of time
I accept this now made Manifest,
So Shall it Be!

Visualize the person fading from your mind until they disappear from your mental screen. This spell works best when the Moon is Waning. The Waning Moon is for doing Spells on things you wish to go away from you.

You can always modify a spell to your liking.

Lepus

dream jo 31-10-2017 11:15 PM

sorry if im wong u can try inses stikc 2 u can