Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Is this an OBE? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=125655)

SimpleMan 11-10-2018 05:34 AM

Is this an OBE?

Few moments ago I woke up from something that I have never experienced before.It's possible that I can have an OBE from within a dream?

I was dreaming and in this dream, my grandma was alive again ( I had no fear seeing her alive ), it was morning.I don't know why but I had an argument with my brother, but my grandma was there to take my defence, anyway, my grandma told me that I have to go to buy some things.Then, I found myself at one of my neighbours, I was there to borrow their bike to go at the local shop, but I had a problem with a dog, because of a mistake, I let it loose and I found myself running from it, eventually it caught me and it tried to bite me, but my neighbour came and tied it again.Then, while I was on my bike, I became aware that I was dreaming, yes, it was really strange, I had this idea, let's see how fast I could ride, well, too fast, I can't describe, but in just a blink of an eye, I found myself in another town, I think.Somehow, I return back to my town.Now, I wanted to see if I can fly :)) you know, like superman, you my guess that, yes, indeed, I was able to fly, in a blink of an eye I found myself in air, then, in space :)) but sadly I couldn't see much.This is part one.

I don't know how, I found myself in my grandma's house, I was sleeping, in fact, everybody was sleeping ( except my grandma ), the house was a bit different.Then, I became again aware that I am dreaming ( a dream within a dream ).A thought came to me, I was thinking to "rise up" from my body. Slowly, I found myself floating above my body ( but it happened in this dream, I knew for sure that I am dreaming ), I could see my body and my family, they were all sleeping, only my grandma was awake, but it felt like time is frozen.Anyway, being awake and being out of my body, I knew that I have a real experience, I was like "Let's see what I can do :))".Firstly, I visited my sister, she was sleeping, but near her body, attached to her body, I could see her spirit, it was awake, looking at me, I don't know how to describe it, it was like a ghost floating closely to her body.I left my sister, now I had the intention to go outside, I was face to face with the door of the house, of course, you may guess what was my intention, to pass through it :)) and I really did it, but it felt a bit strange.Outside, still morning ( I just woke up, but here is still morning, it looks exactly like when I was out of my body ).By the way, outside, I was only flying, so I tried to visit one of my neighbours, but someone was awake in their house ( I had this "fear", that I am sleep walking and if I wake up, I will wake up in the house of my neighbours :))) ), then, I visited other neighbours, but this time, I only took a glimpse at their window, all quiet, sleeping.Now, sadly I had no idea what to do so I just enjoyed the flying, it was quite fun :)) This is the end of part two.

All this time, while I was "out of my body", I was thinking that what it will happen with me if I can't return back to my body, then, a thought came, more like a feeling, I "felt" that there is a "chain" that connects me with my body.Then, I felt a strange pull, my body calling me back, but of course, I had no intention to go back, sadly, I found myself in front of my body, my physical mouth was open, and that's how I entered back into my body, through my mouth, of course, it was a bit of a struggle, I had no intention to go back, and this is how I woke up, few moments ago, with a very strange taste in my mouth.I can't describe it, it tastes like cold iron or something like that, I know, it sounds strange.

That's it.While writing these words, I still have this feeling that I just came back into my body, strange :))

Headintheclouds 11-10-2018 07:04 PM

You have excellent dream recall. It sounds like you became lucid which can be used to astral project. I usually project from a conscious state, but I think I projected from within a dream once. I was surprised because I've never had this happen before.

From your description of part 2, I'd say you astral projected. Everything seems to fit this category. Very exciting isn't it?

SimpleMan 11-10-2018 09:43 PM

It was too vivid, too real, and I was aware that I am dreaming, maybe, that's why I can remember it with such details.Yes, I found myself floating over my body while I was sleeping in this dream, while I was sleeping in reality.

To answer your question, yes, it feels like being really and fully awake, what we experience in real life is just a tiny bit from what we can experience being in this realm.I was in total control, that's how I felt it.The sense of being totally free was so good....

I've learned one thing, when you became aware that you are dreaming, you can do whatever comes into your mind, it happens instantly.

I have to think at some things I am going to do next time :))

Headintheclouds 12-10-2018 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimpleMan
I've learned one thing, when you became aware that you are dreaming, you can do whatever comes into your mind, it happens instantly.

I have to think at some things I am going to do next time :))

The beauty of a lucid dream :smile: