Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Beliefs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Why do some people think they are ''incarnated'' angels? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112778)

Baile 20-04-2017 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aube Borealis
Acceptance of who we really are is becoming a problem

It's the modern "Be rich and famous or you're a nobody" syndrome. The human collective karmic consequence of all those "Idol" TV shows lol. But really, most every religious or spiritual belief is the same thing. Everybody wants to get to heaven, or become enlightened, or ascend.

Dargor 20-04-2017 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baile
Prove you wrong about what? How does one prove what they believe about being an incarnated angel? Rather, what seems to be going on here is you have an opinion about people who believe such things. You think they have an ego problem. So maybe this isn't about them having to prove anything to you. Maybe this is about you, and your examining why you have a problem with any of this. That in fact is what spirituality is all about: continuous and ongoing self-reflection and self-examination. When you have a problem with someone, you examine why you have a problem with it.

Clearly I have no problem with it, I just find it weird and unrealistic and don't understand why people make such claims. For now I personally THINK it's all ego when someone says he/she is an angel in human form. This is why I said anyone can prove me wrong and why I created this thread; in order to get a better understanding about ''Earth Angels'' as some call them. Even if I may not believe it, I am still at least open minded enough to learn about things which makes no sense to me. At least, in this instance...

Dargor 20-04-2017 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amilius777
It is because we are all Angels

We all begin as undifferentiated angelic sparks of God. We are "human souls" because we are Spirits who have chosen to experience God's many mansions. The mansions Christ talked about are the various worlds and dimensions or universes.

Spirits who remain behind and decide to live purely in the spiritual realm and never take any incarnation are Angels. These Spirits just like us evolve but they do so on another level. That is why there are various "choirs" of Angels which are basically levels of angels. These levels are not levels of a geographic places, these are levels of being.

I've read that it takes longer for An Angel to evolve than a human soul.

Supposedly "sometimes" an Angel will be sent to earth or incarnate. They are called "earth angels". These spirits usually come as someone of service, to uplift others, or they are lightworkers. These kinds of entities only take incarnation for a heavenly reason but they're not really of this world.

But to simplify it whether it be Angel, Human, Alien, Animal, which have you are Spirits. They are spirits manifested at a different dial of consciousness and integrating and forming a distinct personality from their evolution and the whole of their experiences.

But help me, what I don't understand, there are so many people (even from the New Age section) who say angels and human spirits are two entirely different ''species''. They say humans can become guides and spirit guides, but they can never become angels, as angels are non-human entities that are created the way they are. So what is the truth? Or let's assume what you say is true, does that mean that every souls after their creation chooses their own ''classes'' like in an MMORPG game? Such as one soul chooses to become an angel, and another soul chooses to become a human?

Melahin 20-04-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Just because there were entities, angels, or even ''guides'' telling you that you are an angel in human form, does that make it automatically a fact?

Nope, but their desire to be will.

Mostly they probably say so because it is what makes most sense to what they experience in the moment they come to the conclusion; whether they were one before the desire to be one came is highly irrelevant, because it is their present state of beingness that counts. Saying they are here to help others is probably because that is how their understanding of what angels are, and realizing they are an angel it makes sense from their present state of understanding that they must have come here to help others. Whether some do it plainly from a superiority complex is irrelevant, since the desire still is in play, and that desire is what on a vibrational level makes it real. Whether they are close to that in their physical state is a completely other conversation haha :tongue:

blackraven 20-04-2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baile
Prove you wrong about what? How does one prove what they believe about being an incarnated angel? Rather, what seems to be going on here is you have an opinion about people who believe such things. You think they have an ego problem. So maybe this isn't about them having to prove anything to you. Maybe this is about you, and your examining why you have a problem with any of this. That in fact is what spirituality is all about: continuous and ongoing self-reflection and self-examination. When you have a problem with someone, you examine why you have a problem with it.

Baile - I am drawn to this thread because of my own awareness that I respond negatively to one claiming they are an angel incarnated or an earth angel. I, like SlayerofLight, tend to think it's an ego gone awry. But I think that because of personal experience being cast out of a meaningful friendship because I proved to be fallible and not an earth angel like my counterpart. I felt harshly judged for not being as 'special' or 'gifted' or 'wise'. In examining why I have a problem with one calling him/herself an earth angel it doesn't make me aware that I was disregarded as not being a superior human, but that I'm aware that all humans share a universal equal experience for each individual's life here on earth. I make no claims to know more than the next guy. I only know what my own life has presented to me, within me. And that's all I feel others know. Does one person's life experiences make them more advanced spiritually than others? I don't believe so. When talking about advancement it's only a label that divides individuals. And I don't feel that benefits anyone.

Amilius777 20-04-2017 04:05 PM

SlayerofLight-

A lot of people like to say that we are some sort of different species. But I never understood that and I think that is purely misunderstanding. You know when you tell a lie that has some truth to it and more and more people say it? Eventually it becomes a fact to everybody when in fact it began like telephone?

You can watch these Paranormal Shows where the Medium will say, "Oh my you have a really dark spirit here. This spirit was a man in town who killed people", but then they move to another room and say, "There is something more here, something inhuman. I sense a demon!"

I am sorry but whether it was human, demon, alien, elemental. If it is a threat to your spiritual wellbeing and maybe your physical it is evil to me. I don't care about the "class".

This is what I am talking about. If God is Spirit and all sentience is Spirit then everything on some level is essentially the same. The idea that Angels are something entirely different from us comes from Roman Catholic and Christian denominations where their worldview is very much you are a body with a soul, and angels are spiritual beings without a body. It's just stems from a false belief from man-made religion which can influence psychics and mediums, even the best ones because they may have been raised on that belief. It takes a lot to change someone's beliefs if they were taught about in very early childhood. It almost becomes lodged in the brain.

From a "certain point of view" Angels ARE a different species. They are nonhuman, on a higher level, positive, full of Light and intelligence, and guide humans. So yes from one level they are something entirely different because we are talking about vibrational energy. Every Entity bears a summary of all it has been. That record is their vibrational content, their nature. We don't have names in Heaven. Any name given to us is simply a sound that best describes our personality.

Angels are not human spirits because they've never partaken of the human ego or the human experience, thus their vibrational frequency and sum of their personality has only been of God, with God, and working for God. Now that sounds enslaving but God is the Universal Force of Love which flows through all things and remember in the Bible angels speak like this- "I, the Lord saith" why do Angels speak for and as God? Because they haven't lost that connection, that original oneness with God. They are 'separate' from the One but were never separated and didn't go through the physical dimension like we have. They might have experienced different things in other realms but they've never gone through the 'illusion of separation'

It is said that it takes a lot of courage and guts to want to experience this realm because of all it's traps, temptations, and allurements. But there is an upside to this which the Angels lose out of. We can evolve quicker, further, and greater than the Angels. There is proof in this when one looks to the Enlightened Ones. The Bible says that "Jesus Christ has ascended above the angels". Jesus became the Christ; the Lord of the Material Realm. He overcame it all, and ascending with a human-divine unitive consciousness. If Jesus wanted to come back ot go to any dimension all he simply has to do is materialize and manifest and is perfectly balanced, retains purity, liberated to do as he pleases, and free of desires that are entrapping. I remember Edgar Cayce once said that Jesus attained such a level of being that he coulda been a Broker and still retained his ideal and fulfilled his purpose. And that could take an entire journey for the soul to learn how to do what they love, their passion but also serving others and not becoming overly selfish with their power but being empowered and free. It is a middle-way, the Way of perfect oneness and balance.

Angels never experience this because they wished to stay within their native innocence and purity with God. They rather stay behind with the Divine forces. But for us we don't get to go back to that Garden of Eden like it was before. We won't ever have that naïve innocence again but if we complete our course we can attain a matured, evolved state of perfection that is full of wisdom that replaces naivety, empowerment and enlightenment replacing innocence. Remember, now I am using CHrist as an example because that is what I was raised with, Jesus offered up his lamb as himself. His offering of his body, and ego self was him offering the innocent, unstained self that needs to be broken, crushed in order for something greater, a greater Spirit to emerge from it. It is almost like building muscles. It is something pure but untested. We fear losing our innocence because we believe we will lose ourselves, but in fact it is all about losing our self that we gain a new self.

I hope this makes sense.

Baile 21-04-2017 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackraven
Baile - I am drawn to this thread because of my own awareness that I respond negatively to one claiming they are an angel incarnated or an earth angel. When talking about advancement it's only a label that divides individuals. And I don't feel that benefits anyone.

How does claiming to be an earth angel equate to bragging about being more advanced? That's simply the particular spin you and SlayerOfLight seem to be putting on this. Like I said, spiritual knowledge is all about self-reflection. So take a look at why you are responding in this way to this topic. That's the real dialogue here; that's the only dialogue ever, really. The rest of it -- discussing others' particular spiritual beliefs in a negative light -- is just gossiping and nay-saying.

My point is this: How is this topic different than all the many other claims made on forums like this one? What about people who claim to be an empath. I could choose to negatively interpret that as, "I'm special and more advanced because I feel more than "normal" people do." Or people who think they're in a TF relationship? "My relationship is special and more advanced than "normal" partnerships."

As for your advancement comment in general: yes, we are here to advance and evolve our soul understanding. So yes, advancement does come into play on a very real level. It is not a dirty word or concept. :wink: Many human beings have evolved and advanced beyond the physical-incarnation stage of their existence. Jesus, Buddha, Hildegard and the like are not "better than me." They're simply my older brothers and sisters who have overcome the Wheel of Life via the advancement of their soul understanding.

Baile 21-04-2017 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amilius777
If Jesus wanted to come back ot go to any dimension all he simply has to do is materialize and manifest and is perfectly balanced, retains purity, liberated to do as he pleases, and free of desires that are entrapping.

Now that's advancement! And yes, that is perfectly correct.

So here's a thought... If Jesus (and Buddha and other humans) accomplished all that, maybe some of these people who claim to be angels on earth, really are a step further along in their own soul advancement. Perhaps this isn't about the particular words and labels they use to describe themselves, but more about the fact they see themselves as being here -- incarnated on earth in human form -- for some kind of advanced soul purpose. And that's a good thing, right? That's positive.

Smoreslover 21-04-2017 09:08 AM

As someone who has claimed and still claims to be in incarnated angel, it hasn't really been about boosting my ego. Will I lie and say I never feel a little to proud of it? No, I do sometimes and every time I stomp those thoughts away with all I have because I know I am not better. Everyone is equal and I thank God whenever I remember that fact because it was a lesson I truly needed. For me finding out I was one was about trying to find out why so many of the sad things in my life happened and where to go from here. It was me on the verge of completely giving up on God and deeming myself and my friends who also believed in these things and also are going through them as crazy. I have been blessed with the knowledge I do have and all I can do is try my hardest to stay modest and not abuse that knowledge. As for posting it on here, it's not often that you see so many open minded people. Why should I lie about what I truly believe when I can leave my story for others who are lost or are just curious?

Smoreslover 21-04-2017 09:18 AM

Also I find it interesting that you assume that being thousands of years old in human terms automatically means angels are all knowing. How do you think God teaches us all the lessons we need to learn to be our best? Angels are simply beings who have different paths to walk then other types of souls. That does not mean they are simply handed over all the knowledge God has. Sometimes pieces of angels are incarnated into different lives to learn the lessons they cannot learn else where. The reason I say pieces is because of the fact that multiple versions of these angels exist. All souls are split into many upon many pieces due to the fact that multiple dimensions exist as well as them and other souls having the ability to be in multiple places at once in the same dimension due to the existence of time here and lack of time in heaven. Anyways my point is that we all need to learn these lessons one way or another and being an angel does not mean you get to skip out on them.