Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   follow me (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=28031)

Lindsay_1177 28-12-2011 05:56 AM

follow me

Almost every funeral I have been to or house after some one had freshly passed I feel as though they follow me home for a bit. Some times a couple months some times a couple days. Could this be and if so why? Or could it just be that I am picking up there energy left? Any insight?

deepsea 28-12-2011 12:25 PM

It's quite possible that they do.

I can imagine that the departed would make first for their home and family.
But,I am wondering if they are conscious that you have contact with spirt.
So maybe feeling a little lost,they tag along behind you,hoping to communicate with you.
Lovely thought.
:smile:

Lisa 28-12-2011 04:38 PM

Are you a good cook? :angel1:

deepsea 28-12-2011 04:51 PM

Pardon? :D

What's cooking got to do with spirit?
Think they may be still suffering from the pangs of hunger?:rolleyes:

Lisa 28-12-2011 05:39 PM

hee hee

it was just a funny thought. :smile:

Lindsay_1177 28-12-2011 06:50 PM

Someone explained this to me:

When we pass, if we hang out for a little while or a long while we no longer see human bodies. We are all lights. Those who are more "in-tuned" have a brighter light. So I in-vision when I go to funerals and such that maybe these passed people see me a little brighter and follow me?

My little sisters boy friends brother (17) recently killed him self. I was there the day it happened. I have never ever felt such darkness in an energy. Its explainable. When I left I know that this boy followed me home and hung out until I picked up my little sister from the air port later that day. I think he was wanting to see my sister.

I went back to his place 2 days later and I was drawn to the field (close to where he took his life) and the feeling was almost like flying. It was the freest feeling I have ever experienced. It was like he has now flown away and gone to heaven. From this experience I look at suicide in a much much different way.

I grew up catholic so the thought of suicide = hell or at least purgatory for a long long time. I truly believe this boy went to heaven in 2 days.

When my brother died I had a series of dreams for the first 9 days... He went to heaven on the 9th day. It was quite cool.

Toolite 05-01-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindsay_1177
Someone explained this to me:

When we pass, if we hang out for a little while or a long while we no longer see human bodies. We are all lights. Those who are more "in-tuned" have a brighter light. So I in-vision when I go to funerals and such that maybe these passed people see me a little brighter and follow me?

My little sisters boy friends brother (17) recently killed him self. I was there the day it happened. I have never ever felt such darkness in an energy. Its explainable. When I left I know that this boy followed me home and hung out until I picked up my little sister from the air port later that day. I think he was wanting to see my sister.

I went back to his place 2 days later and I was drawn to the field (close to where he took his life) and the feeling was almost like flying. It was the freest feeling I have ever experienced. It was like he has now flown away and gone to heaven. From this experience I look at suicide in a much much different way.

I grew up catholic so the thought of suicide = hell or at least purgatory for a long long time. I truly believe this boy went to heaven in 2 days.

When my brother died I had a series of dreams for the first 9 days... He went to heaven on the 9th day. It was quite cool.

I believe its your mindset is what keeps you from crossing over its complicated..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Lindsay_1177 06-01-2012 06:13 PM

Keeps me from crossing over? I dont think I want to cross over lol

Toolite 07-01-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindsay_1177
Keeps me from crossing over? I dont think I want to cross over lol

a persons way of thinking can prevent then from crossing over at a time of death.. I just be typing I should proofread before submitting the post.. lol

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Lindsay_1177 07-01-2012 04:38 PM

lol oh yes I understand :D