Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Wicca (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   How do you remove an hex/curse? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=39418)

Phoenix Fire 12-08-2012 12:37 AM

How do you remove an hex/curse?

I believe someone has put an hex/curse on me because terrible things keep happening to me and my family, i know that some of the things are just bad luck, but there are just too many occurances of bad things, i tried wearing a pentacle pendant because i read that it can protect you from magic, but it has not helped one bit.

fire 13-08-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bright Spark
I believe someone has put an hex/curse on me because terrible things keep happening to me and my family, i know that some of the things are just bad luck, but there are just too many occurances of bad things, i tried wearing a pentacle pendant because i read that it can protect you from magic, but it has not helped one bit.

I would consider to make a reading request in the appropriate sub forum; someone might be able to give you more insight as to what's going on.

oliviasang 13-08-2012 07:50 PM

Hi

Have you majorly angered someone? Someone you feel has the ability to curse and would have reason to do so?
If not than it is very-very likely you are not cursed, though sometimes it may feel like it. Are you a magic/k practitioner? If so, what branch and I maybe able to help you.

Olivia

Quagmire 13-08-2012 07:56 PM

I agree with @fire, I would try to post in the healing part of these forums. Personally I do not know because it depends on the curse. I have had one on me since birth carried on from a past life that is intertwined in my DNA. It is by far the most foul curse I have ever encountered and all that have tried to remove it has come short, though some have done an amazing job :D hope you have more luck than me :hug2:

Animus27 13-08-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bright Spark

Do you worship any particular god? Ask them to help you out, or your ancestors. Take practical steps in terms of being cautious. Create an apotropaic (protective or warding) amulet. Perform purification rituals. And most of all, don't obsess or think about being cursed.

norseman 14-08-2012 08:18 AM

Brightspark, you can only be hexed or cursed if you co-operate in the hexing or cursing. To remove it, simply deny it.

Wisa'ka 15-08-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by norseman
Brightspark, you can only be hexed or cursed if you co-operate in the hexing or cursing. To remove it, simply deny it.

That easy, eh, like shucking off some psychosomatic illness ? Like such craft is only imaginary, or pretend.

Interesting approach.

Jade F^lcon 19-08-2012 04:34 PM

My advice is to put a strong protective ward around urself. Us some jasmine oil and annoint ur forhead and envision of pentacle of bright white light around u. Program the ward to protect u from all harm and darkness. As for ur family try to do the same for them. If they refuse then take it to the gods. They tend to be mercyfull of such requests.

Wisa'ka 04-09-2012 12:17 PM

There's a lot of talk about spirit guides and spirit animals, but I cannot imagine such a guide, or animal allowing someone under their guidance, protection, or watch to be hexed or cursed.

I guess the best way to remove a curse is by being powerful enough and connected with the friendly spirits to not have been cursed, or hexed in the first place. Perhaps it might be a good idea to attain such power and 'friends'

Even by asking such a question in an overly open manner is advertising that there is a lack of knowledge, power and spirit helper. It could open one up to harm.

Phoenix Fire 04-09-2012 10:45 PM

As far as i am aware of spirit/animal guides are there only to guide, and not to intervene in a persons live.