Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Wicca (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Lost two people in my life (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133734)

tracey10 05-02-2020 12:50 PM

Lost two people in my life

Hello it's nice to be here.
I have lost two lovely people in my life, my boyfriend two years ago and my dad the year after and started looking at Wicca to try to bring stability to my life. I have started reading Wicca books and this is the reason why I joined this site so I could talk and hopefully meet like minded people.
Thank you
Blessed be.

Kate Matthews 08-02-2020 11:55 AM

Hell tracey welcome to the forum. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You will like it here.

I do not know anything of Wicca so I didn't answer you sooner, but did want you to know that I look forward to getting to know you.

FoxTracks 08-02-2020 11:25 PM

I'm glad to see you here tracy. There has been more activity in the Wicca section lately, feel free to post any questions or thoughts. I know that a few people with some experience look here.

FoxTracks 08-02-2020 11:25 PM

Of course, I'm very sorry for your loss. Wicca has been a path to empowerment for me, and I hope it is for you too.

tracey10 12-02-2020 12:45 PM

Thank you for your messages. I feel I have to meditate more as I only do this now and again only because I feel as though I am at a crossroads.
Blessed be

BigJohn 21-02-2020 05:50 AM

Sorry for your losses.

There is much for you to learn from this experience and know your love ones are nearby.

Rescuemom 23-02-2020 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracey10
Hello it's nice to be here.
I have lost two lovely people in my life, my boyfriend two years ago and my dad the year after and started looking at Wicca to try to bring stability to my life. I have started reading Wicca books and this is the reason why I joined this site so I could talk and hopefully meet like minded people.
Thank you
Blessed be.

Hi Tracey,
I’m so sorry for your losses, that’s hard. I learned to meditate and became a Wicca 31 years ago because it felt like coming home (until I discovered Spiritualism12 years ago) The love of nature and the things women value like intuition felt empowering. My abilities were celebrated instead of being told I was crazy or evil. If yo have lost people you may also want to look into Spiritualism as well since we believe the soul never dies and there is life after the death of this body.
I hope you find peace.
RescueMom

Ewwerrin 05-03-2020 01:50 PM

Once upon a time there was a man who had lost one who he had never met. Filled with the grief that led him to the one he thought was dead. Seemingly filled to the brim with life and joy, he had to discover himself without his griefful toy. Unfolded did he to life anew, a greater allowed realisation unlike any he had ever allowed himself to know before. As it is all being and becoming evermore here and now, for his and all their one everlasting joy.

Brian100 16-07-2020 02:15 AM

The creator will be taking 'loved' ones.

tracey10 17-07-2021 09:29 AM

wicca

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate Matthews
Hell tracey welcome to the forum. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You will like it here.

I do not know anything of Wicca so I didn't answer you sooner, but did want you to know that I look forward to getting to know you.

Thank you for your kind words. I have an urge to write on here and look at all the posts that are on here. I was on youtube last night, watching herbology and how chakras heal the body. I feel I am looking for something and the more I read wicca/pagan/spiritual books and go on youtube I am hoping I will find something. I also have an urge to start a coven, I dont know why but maybe the answer will come soon.

Blessed be