Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Loving Tributes & Remembrance (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   In memory of Katster (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3735)

sound 02-10-2010 02:05 PM

In memory of Katster

I would like to dedicate this thread to the memory of Katster ... a beloved member who passed away on October 31st 2008.

~Katster~
31st October 1958 ~ 31st October 2008

innerlight 02-10-2010 02:18 PM

Wow, has it actually been two years since her untimely passing?

Katster, you are missed, and the dream section is not quite the same.

Emmalevine 02-10-2010 02:22 PM

RIP Katster, I only vaguely remember your posts but you clearly touched the hearts of so many on this forum.

sound 02-10-2010 02:26 PM

Sometimes it seems like a lifetime ago innerlight and other times it seems like only hours ... this is one of Katster's poems :hug3:

Close to my Heart

How generous are the gifts that you give
Those born of love and compassion
When by your very nature giving becomes
The truth that you are, and the light that you shine
Profound and wise are the words that fill your soul
And nourish those with whom you share them
I treasure the times we share our truth in spirit
For these truths echo my own, and lie close to my heart

~Katster~

Deusdrum 07-11-2010 09:56 PM

i remember Katster. I sometimes got you kate, and her confused when i first came to SF because the names kate/katster were similar, and you both seemed to be in the same threads a lot. Remember thinking her posts were full of wisdom, kindness. May her Spirit be blessed. I remember you two seemed to be close too sound. Im sure she if doing well on the other side . ~ *

Deusdrum 07-11-2010 10:01 PM

There are others that are no longer here that i sometimes think and wonder about. Many no doubt just doing other things. Like what happened to miz Lori for example? If i remember correctly, she had some health issues, and i never heard anything beyond that.

sound 07-11-2010 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deusdrum
i remember Katster. I sometimes got you kate, and her confused when i first came to SF because the names kate/katster were similar, and you both seemed to be in the same threads a lot. Remember thinking her posts were full of wisdom, kindness. May her Spirit be blessed. I remember you two seemed to be close too sound. Im sure she if doing well on the other side . ~ *

Yeah we were/are close friends Deusdrum xx she came to visit me here in Australia ... we had a blast ... she was a wonderful person ... very sincere and loving ... it was a huge shock when she passed ... she appeared to be as healthy as could be and it took all I had to keep up with her lol ... mmm I feel so fortunate to have known her :hug3: Love you Kats if you are looking in on it all here xxx

Leonine 08-11-2010 01:46 PM

I remember Katster very well. Back in earlier times on SF, to get a dream interpretation from Katster - and Merlin too, as they often worked together - was a fantastic priviledge.

Her death came as a terrible shock and she is very missed. :hug2:

Leonine

sound 11-12-2010 03:12 AM

Thank you Jules for moving Kats thread xxx

Keep shining your light down on us all sister girl xxx

sound 30-10-2011 12:13 PM

Hey Kat
Another year has gone by matey
Gee i wish you were still here
So much water has passed under the bridge
I think of John lots and how he is coping
You two were so in love, so close