Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Energy rippled from ones soul. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121196)

Gracey 08-03-2018 02:19 PM

Energy rippled from ones soul.

Okay, I could use some different perspectives on an experience I had.

I was standing in my kitchen and someone was sitting at the table talking to me in good spirits. This person got up and took a step towards me in good communication. When this persons foot hit the ground, the environment rippled like a water after a stone has been thrown into it. My soul at that moment sunk about 6 inches into the floor. I actually saw the energy come out from around him and saw the floor sink where I stood. My mind caught this attention and I grounded myself back to where I was before hand. I didn't tell the person anything about this cause I truly do not understand.

Any thoughts?

oookiritokunooo 08-03-2018 11:20 PM

To me, this seams like a warning or that they are just messing with you for fun or testing your reaction. I would've responded with a more playful but serious rebuttle. More like, me doing the same thing but use a stronger concentration. It all really depends on the person's intentions and if you can't see that then there is no true way to respond about it. It was to probably catch your attention anyways which was successful. Speak to them about it they are most likely aware I got a hitch that they did it on purpose.

Gracey 08-03-2018 11:33 PM

If it was an adult, i would do as you are suggesting. But, this was a little kid, so....i dunno. I have thought of a variety perspectives on energy play, but can't really say for sure what is true.

oookiritokunooo 09-03-2018 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracey
If it was an adult, i would do as you are suggesting. But, this was a little kid, so....i dunno. I have thought of a variety perspectives on energy play, but can't really say for sure what is true.

Mm what a great kid, I'm only 16 myself and gaining my memories and knowledge back from my higher self lol. But, I did the same often especially when threats were close to me as I recall just a little boy flashing his 6 wings is scary ****o I still laugh but, lead this child down a respectable path. He will be important in the future I guarantee that. (well everyone is important) AA guilt sorry lol

Gracey 09-03-2018 05:01 PM

O, its great that you are into your spirituality at such a young physical age. This forum is good place to be to communicate with others about that stuff. So, am I reading this right, you spread your six wings as a child, you are an angel?

oookiritokunooo 09-03-2018 06:04 PM

Indeed I am an angel named Netan'el also known at Nethanael or Nathaniel an archangel who is in love with a lithuanian/greek goddess named Dalia. :)

Gracey 09-03-2018 10:50 PM

Nice to meet you. Knowing who you are is something I strive for myself.

oookiritokunooo 09-03-2018 11:59 PM

Dalia ended up telling me I would've never gotten into spirituality this deep I might've just been an exorcist. Besides that, Nice to meet you too Grace

JOHN44 14-03-2018 11:38 AM

Wow you discovered them or maybe go forth your untimely thoughts and giving it to the governing judgement that is there were those sentence the day you know not all the day of difference is how did you respond today when you get a moment I know the truth that they never gave you before so through the never mind of the state which is now ur own needs to be aware

JOHN44 14-03-2018 11:44 AM

You should have seen a he is a fire the bed snake eat it's window these unto the door on a crane gets forced to me instead Hunger Strike look beyond what is confusing and see only what means the most to matter and never be fearful the day that never tell you welcome your dad is a beginning look for the keys I have many they never used one they gave me 14 Tusk symbol points within the celestial Gardens aged never you must learn the sequence if you wish to know the name I'm the one it was bestowing this appointment together but Street Talk point it's members be careful young light