Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Healing Others (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=608)

goodvibehealer 24-07-2006 03:02 AM

Healing Others

Well in my other thread, i mentioned about Reiki (sorry if i mispelt it). Well my grandma is sick. I had bought some amythest so i charged it and we have a buddah statue. And I probilly didn't do this the right way. But basically I lit insence, i charged the crystal with healing energy (or so i thought) and i asked the universe to help me, and i asked buddah to take away her pain and insted ill suffer for her...again don't know im doing this right probilly not. I dont know a lot or anything really about healing....however all i know is that inside I want to help and i do it my way which i think its going to help.

Now i placed the amythest inside her room and even before i went to bed i pictured all her pain going into the amythest. Now i don't know if its because of the heat here (its really hot in the daytime) but she also has back pains. She also tends to over-exaggurate to get attention ( i know that sounds crude) but it happens where she will call everyone in my family to come over and then once they leave she is suddenly fine and wants to go out.

However, Since that i have had some bad things happen to me where I am crying and i acutally got into a fight wtih my mother. A really bad one too. So I don't know what my question is but i thought i would share my experience anyway....

Pounamu 24-07-2006 04:32 AM

Hi goodvibehealer,

I think you've got an interesting situation going on there!

From the sound of things, grandma knows she feels better if "she calls the whole family in to see her", and what she's doing (consciously or probably unconsciously) is grabbing a bit of each one's life-energy to re-energise her auric field; then her body can go much better and she feels her boredom and wants to go out! I had a sick friend who was adept at doing that; and eventually no one would visit her, because she drained everyone and herself felt great for a while afterward. Of course when no one visited, she died fairly soon, because she couldn't sustain her field. That was over a decade ago, and I didn't know then nearly as much as I do now; so I didn't try to find out why she couldn't maintain her field, but it was certain to be a karmic problem of some sort.

The healing you tried.... I test what is true for me, by using a pendulum; and I have been testing all the while whether I should answer with what I know, and what my truth concerning this matter is, so that's how I am proceeding. It would, of course, be of value to you to be able to do this yourself. Use a search engine to find out more about pendulums, perhaps. You need to be sure you are running your energies correctly according to your gender, and learn how to ground, for reliable results.

It is nice that you tried to heal your grandmother, but in common with many healers, you need to be aware that you can draw into your own aura what is rightfully theirs to deal with; they may feel fine, but the healer gets all the "****" and then has to deal with it themselves - and since the sick one has not really dealt with their karma, the relief they feel is only temporary.

The only one who can release a karmic condition is the person themselves; and to be effective, either they must experience the karma and suffer it, or they must consciously intend to find out what the karma is about, absorb and put the spiritual lesson into practice, and getting to the original cause of the karma, understand it, forgive it, break all the agreements that hold the karma in place (which may have been made consciously or unconsciously by ancestors millennia ago), and then call for their soul and angelic healers to repair the damage. And this may have to be repeated many times before everything needed is fulfilled. But I stress, only the person themselves who has the karma can release it. A healer can only "hold space" or hold the mental and feeling pattern for the possibility that the healing could take place. Doing this may open a channel for higher-dimensional healing forces to act; but the healer on the physical is not doing it; he is holding the space for it or facilitating it. If you as healer take the attitude that it is you doing the healing, then it is you who gets the problem energies! And if you feel that that has happened, you will need to release it to Soul and re-tune up and ground your field again to get rid of it - take a shower, a walk in nature, listen to some music you like, do a cleansing meditation!

A website that would explain more about that which I am familiar with is at:
http://www.ascendpress.org/ I haven't the time to look up the best reference from it right now, but you could use the search engine on the site, and do a bit of exploring... I'm sure you'll find it interesting. Perhaps when you have grasped the principles of the process, you may be in a position to explain them to grandma; whether or not she will listen to you is another matter!!!

Blessings,
Pounamu.

goodvibehealer 24-07-2006 06:52 AM

Thanks Pounamu,

It's great advice and you are right with the getting all the "****" cuz i can feel it...whenever i do some sort of healing or i take away someone's pain i get stuck with it and i dont know how to release it. Again like I said. I have never studied about this nor had anyone to ask about this because i havent found anyone. And people i have found, they wanted me to pay for their services u know....

acutally right now I have found that people that i get close to and who are spiritual, whenever i do ask them for help and they start to help me they seem to go away...not to mention my other post about negativity in my house...that could also be another reason?

About the person's karma u mentioned...what happens if they dont learn or notice the concquences? I mean is there anything i could do about that?

Pounamu 25-07-2006 05:20 AM

Karma is like a recording - and it goes on repeating and repeating until it has been resolved - either by experiencing it or releasing it by finding out what its about and absorbing the lesson, forgiving all concerned, and clearing it. It is an educational aid. It is there to tell us something about our ability and responsibilities in "creating our own reality", since we are creative beings, learning to create responsibly.

The only thing you can do about one who doesn't comprehend why things are happening to them is to enlighten them by explaining it. They may also have karma which causes them to disbelieve what you tell them. But they are the only ones who can really DO something to resolve it; and until they do, the "default activity" is that they (or their future relations) continue to experience the result of the karma. In due course, if they don't add more to that karma, it will be discharged by experiencing it; but if they don't understand what's happening, they might make more karma, as the lesson in spiritual living has not yet been absorbed.

Paying for services...
Well, you know, it has been said and I'll say it again: It is a myth that a spiritual service should not be paid for. The principle is: "If you do a service for anybody, by the Law of Balance [Karma] there needs to be an exchange of energies for that service". Now money is a convenient form of energy exchange; but the exchange could be in another form, such as doing a service in return. If a person doing a service will not ask for and get a fair exchange, they will eventually deplete themselves of the energies they need to survive - either in living or in continuing their service. So it makes logical sense as well as spiritual sense. Sometimes, of course, one is discharging a karmic debt by doing a service without a repayment; one can test if this is so by some testing method (eg. pendulum).

Hope this is understandable and helpful!
Bless your day!

Pounamu

AsIDream 26-07-2006 04:20 AM

What if healing is different in nature form what we commonly think? There is a story on record of a man who healed an asylum of mentally ill people witjhout even seeing them. When asked how he did it, he simply said he forgave the illusion and in return stated the words,'I love you' over and over. To understand this concept, one would have to be read up somewhat on A Course In Miracles. This channeled information is not owned by pagans, shamans, or Christians. I have always had the viwepoint that there has never been a book that I am afraid to read, no matter what side of a fence I may have been on at the time. What if we underestimate our Divinity? What if we are the Creator God of our own dimension? The idea of TOTAL responsibilty is mindblowing.

AsIDream

goodvibehealer 26-07-2006 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsIDream
What if healing is different in nature form what we commonly think? There is a story on record of a man who healed an asylum of mentally ill people witjhout even seeing them. When asked how he did it, he simply said he forgave the illusion and in return stated the words,'I love you' over and over. To understand this concept, one would have to be read up somewhat on A Course In Miracles. This channeled information is not owned by pagans, shamans, or Christians. I have always had the viwepoint that there has never been a book that I am afraid to read, no matter what side of a fence I may have been on at the time. What if we underestimate our Divinity? What if we are the Creator God of our own dimension? The idea of TOTAL responsibilty is mindblowing.

AsIDream

wow that is so inspiring. Acutally i have thought about that sorta. The part about us being our own creators and all. Or even if this is all a dream and dying is the waking up part of our dream? I don't know if ive worded that right but yea...it sounds very interesting. Thanks for sharing! :)

mikron 18-09-2006 06:02 PM

Good vibe healer greetings! And I mikron work with crystals as well and there is a complex issue going on with your self and your grandmother! Because of the Soul level in her may be in phase learning. Once one looks at this the nature of reality is very holographic, I suggest being your true self as it relates to you soul! Give that to your grandmother Infinite Peace Love and Light! May it illuminate her in the best possible way to give her a clearer picture! There are so many paths to healing ~

Namaste mikron