Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Can wearing chakra colours can heal us anyhow? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130840)

ajake11231 17-08-2019 08:01 PM

Can wearing chakra colours can heal us anyhow?

I know that colour has a great affect on us and have personally been soothed by looking at a certain colour.

1) How can wearing a colour, relating to a specific chakra, help to remedy the problems associated with that chakra? Or is it more affective if we see it rather than wear it?
e.g wearing a vivid emerald green top to help if you are hurt emotionally which you would wear since it corresponds to the heart chakra

2) Could this theory work if you wore a colour at night? Maybe not since its our eyes that first take in this colour which then our reaction to it makes us feel better - do you agree?

utopiandreamchild 18-08-2019 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajake11231
I know that colour has a great affect on us and have personally been soothed by looking at a certain colour.

1) How can wearing a colour, relating to a specific chakra, help to remedy the problems associated with that chakra? Or is it more affective if we see it rather than wear it?
e.g wearing a vivid emerald green top to help if you are hurt emotionally which you would wear since it corresponds to the heart chakra

2) Could this theory work if you wore a colour at night? Maybe not since its our eyes that first take in this colour which then our reaction to it makes us feel better - do you agree?

Definitely good to wear chakra colors if that's what you love. Only if you love it and it feels right. Amen

SkyGodWarrior 24-08-2019 04:36 AM

Wearing things that are the color of your chakra depend on what it is and where it is at. Even if you dont see the color it still has an effect on you...
If you wear a green shirt lol the shirt is still green even if you close your eyes...
The color of the shirt or crystal, or light or what ever depending on its color... vibrates with that energy. A green shirt is green because fundamentally the pigments in the garment are holding green pigments... therefore the energy of the pigments are green.... Each color has a vibration...

You can even get different effects if you mix and match.... ussually if you wear a certain color over a matching charka or etc you would be clearing your charka of any imbalances...

:)

Earthling 23-11-2019 09:00 PM

I've been trying this recently. And eating chakra colours too. I end up reading about them alongside and focusing on that area for a few days... It makes me feel better anyway. Kind of recharged :smile:

Wayne4791 28-11-2019 09:35 PM

Hi. Can anyone explain how to use crystals as I'm new just learning. I've bought quite a few crystals and trying to understand how they work. And what are the best crystals for meditation and connecting to my spirit guides. Thank you