Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Vision (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8499)

EVIN 29-12-2010 04:39 AM

Vision

Hi i am new to this forum but i came to post something that happened to me about 6 months ago. I can't say i have the strongest belief in a god i use to be RC then an athiest then just gave up cause they really are all the same. but something has made be open up more to a higher being than myself.

anyway back to what i am here for, about 6 months ago i was in my bedroom reading a book when i had a vision, i know it was a vision and not a hallucination cause i was not taking drugs at the time and looked up what a vision really was. Anyway i was lying on my bed when the image of the room in front of me was replaced with an image of me looking up into the cloudy skies watching hundreds ofswords coming down or going up (i cant remember which) to the clouds that covered the sky. after this i kept hearing my inner voice telling me stuff like "There are many shades of darkness, but one light" "For there to be Something, there had to be nothing" "If you are good, you will see the good in my books and if you are bad, you will see the bad in my book" i havn't a clue what it means but when i started to think in what way i could use it for my own self it stopped. I got power hungry fast.

so can someone explain to me what my vision meant. is it an image in the bible or the koran or any other book.
also are these quoates i have said from any book or do they mean anything to you.

EDIT:I told myself if i could say that "to know my name" so after a few weeks of study i found out that it means gods grace but also its a Kurdish female name for Love.

Deusdrum 29-12-2010 05:40 AM

EVIN - Like how you say you weren't doing drugs "at the time" lol, anyways, whatever it is, some of the things it's saying sounds kind of profound in a way.

Personally, i would write down all these sayings.

As for the vision, i'm not sure, but both clouds and swords would indicate the element of air, and that of the intellect. I may be off base, but that is what i know from study with the tarot. Maybe it suggests war in heaven, as far as the nature of the vision, or distinguishing between the light path and the dark path, which i guess is sort of self explanatory in the sayings.

I wish you the best with everything.

P.E.A.C.E. ~

in progress 29-12-2010 09:55 AM

Cool stuff Evin! Breaking through the veil! To me it seems like contact from your higher self, a nudge to get you started down a spiritual path of discovery.

This is my take on the messages;

"Many shades of darkness, one light" All is one or one became all and all comes in varying degrees for self exploration.

"For there to be something there had to be nothing". How could you know there was something unless there was nothing to compare it with? If there is no awareness, there is nothing. If there is awareness, there is something.

"If you are good you will see good...." You assign meaning to everything courtesy of your ego. It's your 3D operating system and it runs a lot of subroutines based upon past experiences. This creates expectations about future similar experiences whether they truly apply or not. You will either see the good in things or see the bad. It's up to you. Eventually you'll stop assigning meaning and there will be no more good and bad.

You're going to have a lot of fun on the journey!

John32241 29-12-2010 07:45 PM

Hello Evin,

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVIN
Hi i am new to this forum but i came to post something that happened to me about 6 months ago. I can't say i have the strongest belief in a god i use to be RC then an athiest then just gave up cause they really are all the same. but something has made be open up more to a higher being than myself.

You and all of us have a higher self. That would be your energetic essence, in my view of it.

I like the insights that in progrcess had. These are my feelings on those quotes.

Quote:

"There are many shades of darkness, but one light"

I relate to this as your reality perceptions. Put into the context as where you are in life. The one light is your truth, the many shades of darkness refer to the truths of another.

Quote:

"For there to be Something, there had to be nothing"

Same theme, start your reality perception evaluation based on nothing. Evaluate it from there to reach an understanding that can work for you.

Quote:

"If you are good, you will see the good in my books and if you are bad, you will see the bad in my book" i havn't a clue what it means but when i started to think in what way i could use it for my own self it stopped. I got power hungry fast.

Everything is perception and the energy you place upon it. Essentially no matter what you read or hear from others will be experiences by the energy of your truest intent. When you wish to find good, you will find it. When you wish to find bad, you will.

Quote:

so can someone explain to me what my vision meant. is it an image in the bible or the koran or any other book.
also are these quoates i have said from any book or do they mean anything to you.

EDIT:I told myself if i could say that "to know my name" so after a few weeks of study i found out that it means gods grace but also its a Kurdish female name for Love.

These messages came from the inner You to the conscious you. They are personal. I suggest that you suspend your search for what others think, and find your own answers from within the self.

Best Wishes.
John

EVIN 30-12-2010 02:05 AM

Look everyone has been nice and all but I really don't believe in this inner self stuff cause where would my subconscious learn or know this stuff.
I had an operation on my hand a few weeks before this event in which i did have the most spirtual experience in my whole life. getting knocked out for the operation and being in that sleep to me it kinda felt like being dead, but I woke up afterwards.

something told me this and i know it wasn't me or my inner me telling me. Am I going mad or is it something else.

I did write down all the stuff the inner voice told me, one of the sentances that i quoted here yesterday was not all of it:

Quote:

For there to be nothing, there had to be something.
but something cannotbe something without nothing.

heres the rest

Quote:

Truth is a food we seldom eat, but often need

Quote:

Truth is not about not telling lies, it's about understanding

Quote:

Actions more than faith will determine ones place

Quote:

If i wanted you to have many wives, i would give you many penises"
I am not even married so i don't know what it means

Quote:

Understanding is the skeleton key to life
understanding it and all doors will open

Quote:

Forgiveness is the greatest gift to give to anyone, but it is also the hardest

Quote:

If you can love the ones you hate the most then all you need is death to come to me

Quote:

one should kill the dead and save the lives of the living

Quote:

even destruction is a form of creation

Quote:

remember not to sail on land

Quote:

Look at the stars to lose your pride

Quote:

Life will brake you, not matter how strong you are. buts its how put yourself back together again that makes you

thats about half a page of 3 pages.
again if anyone see these quotes and remember where they come from plz reply.

Gracey 30-12-2010 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVIN

anyway back to what i am here for, about 6 months ago i was in my bedroom reading a book when i had a vision, i know it was a vision and not a hallucination cause i was not taking drugs at the time and looked up what a vision really was. Anyway i was lying on my bed when the image of the room in front of me was replaced with an image of me looking up into the cloudy skies watching hundreds ofswords coming down or going up (i cant remember which) to the clouds that covered the sky. after this i kept hearing my inner voice telling me stuff like "There are many shades of darkness, but one light" "For there to be Something, there had to be nothing" "If you are good, you will see the good in my books and if you are bad, you will see the bad in my book" i havn't a clue what it means but when i started to think in what way i could use it for my own self it stopped. I got power hungry fast.

if this happened to me, in my perception, i would understand it as all of creation is of light, but man on earth has tainted it a lot and if you meaning (you personally) can see this, then you are pure. the swords are each human. i am glad it stopped when you got power hungry. power is like water, too much of it and you die within minutes and not enough of it and you die within days.

the quotes you heard are very insightfull. imo, you are becoming aware of your true self.

thanks for sharing your experiences. honestly, it is the only way.

i had a vision once too about the light and the dark, i was shown all of creation as a light and darkness hovering over it. i understood that it was man misusing the energy of the universe that shaded the light.

Gracey 30-12-2010 02:20 AM

Look at the stars to lose your pride

been doing this my whole life.

even destruction is a form of creation

shiva.

Understanding is the skeleton key to life
understanding it and all doors will open

thankyou i have been waiting for this answer.

John32241 30-12-2010 05:43 AM

Hello Evin,

May I ask you if that inner voice is not the inner self, what do you think it is?

Thanks,
John

Ivy 30-12-2010 08:33 AM

Does it matter to anything but the ego if it is from the higher self, the inner self, communal memory, guides, angels, god or aliens from another planet?

It is the messages that for now are the guidence...what matters is that you listen and live by them.

EVIN 31-12-2010 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hello Evin,

May I ask you if that inner voice is not the inner self, what do you think it is?

Thanks,
John

Well i believe we are not alone in this universe and I am sure that there is a higher conscience out there. scientists have a law about energy:
Quote:

energy can neither be created nor destroyed

What we think about, what we see and hear, what we feel right now is using and is stored energy. some people say that you can lock the personality of a person in quartz. I believe that "The Force" from Star Wars is real, kinda like the leftovers of all who have come before flowing throw time thinking as one.

someday we will all find out what happens when we close out eyes for the last time. all i can hope for is that i can see light after i do close them.