Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Films (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   New movies with magic/ supernatural theme (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118995)

angelic star 08-12-2017 09:36 AM

New movies with magic/ supernatural theme

I was hoping if anyone has links to movies with magic/ supernatural as theme. I am hoping new movies like 2016/ 2017 .. anyone ?

Clover 10-12-2017 12:22 AM

In the most recent Disney's Beauty and the Beast , a pagan woman saved the castle ( even casted the spell). A little bit of magic

Can't think of any others for this year sorry.

There was a movie I was watching on regular cable called, The Gift it's from 2001, she used her intuitive and cards to solve mysteries. Has Cate Blanchet who I think is great.

angelic star 11-12-2017 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
In the most recent Disney's Beauty and the Beast , a pagan woman saved the castle ( even casted the spell). A little bit of magic

Can't think of any others for this year sorry.

There was a movie I was watching on regular cable called, The Gift it's from 2001, she used her intuitive and cards to solve mysteries. Has Cate Blanchet who I think is great.

Hi there, Yep I have heard of the Gift, will take a look. I recently saw an emotional vampire flick " Let me in " It's stoic but nice.
Another called My guardian angel, sad movies but not bad. Thanks for the suggestion !

EndoftheRoad 12-12-2017 09:11 PM

Bright on Netflix 12/22 (Language Warning)

angelic star 14-12-2017 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
Bright on Netflix 12/22 (Language Warning)

Thanks alot will check this out !

angelic star 14-12-2017 10:47 AM

I just watched a movie called 'Paperhouse' If you like ' Let me in ' you might like this one.

EndoftheRoad 15-12-2017 01:13 PM

I'll take a look, the original Let the Right One In was amazing.

angelic star 15-12-2017 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
I'll take a look, the original Let the Right One In was amazing.

Yep ' Let the right one in ' right.. It is indeed quite good.

angelic star 16-12-2017 08:22 AM

Watched another movie ' The dark tower' not bad, it's okay... can also watch movie ' A dark song' if interested.

Clover 17-12-2017 07:57 PM

Hey! I found a interesting movie on my Amazon account today. It's called The Knight Of Cups ( 2016) with Natalie Portman,Cate Blanchet and a lot of familiar faces. It definitely has a 'tarot' theme movie.Each scene goes into a theme like 'The Moon'.
There is tarot and energy reading in it do that was cool. The movie is less on super natural though, it's based more on a man who is soul searching for love, bored, always dreaming, never satisfied ( typical knight lol)

It's alright, reviews aren't all that great. It's slow and drags a lot but its interesting.