Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Vistas Of infinity book by Jurgen Ziewe (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91638)

metal68 01-10-2015 06:51 PM

Vistas Of infinity book by Jurgen Ziewe

Have to say Ive just read this and preferred it to his Multidimensional Man book.

Very interesting and certainly in the camp that we retain a physical body after death. Its not too much different to the World Unseen book.

My gut feeling is the guy isn't making this stuff up; It all comes down to how much you believe it really is REAL! I don't doubt his sincerity though. He says everything he experiences has even greater vividness in all five senses than reality here. I know my dreams aren't that real so maybe it really is real:hug3:

Recommended reading.

Thoughts & opinions??

wolfgaze 01-10-2015 07:13 PM

Hey Metal... How ya been?

vespa68 02-10-2015 07:38 AM

I read his first book and it really resonated with me. I have not astral traveled really but what he sees is also what I pick up as an energy worker and medium.

Marcus79 05-10-2015 11:12 AM

I'm impressed with Jurgen's books, I can also highly recommend A Course In Spiritual Philosophy by Amanda Valiant and Heaven Revealed by Alan Valiant. You can get the first one free from Amazon Kindle and Smashwords, or just Google it.
[

Burntfruit 05-10-2015 01:25 PM

I was looking at this book and thinking of purchasing it. I do hope it is truthful, I sometimes wonder, if it done through meditation - why have other people not experienced it?

vespa68 05-10-2015 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burntfruit
I was looking at this book and thinking of purchasing it. I do hope it is truthful, I sometimes wonder, if it done through meditation - why have other people not experienced it?

Although a lot of people astral travel its not that easy to get to the higher dimensions. I would say he is a very advanced soul. My spirit guide seems to think its quite accurate ☺!

Burntfruit 05-10-2015 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vespa68
Although a lot of people astral travel its not that easy to get to the higher dimensions. I would say he is a very advanced soul. My spirit guide seems to think its quite accurate ☺!

Thats good. I may get a copy of the ebook :smile:

durgaa 05-10-2015 08:25 PM

Quote:

Many yogi's etc can leave their bodies at will through meditation, but like jurgen, they treat it as a by-product - it was never his intention to astral travel. With many meditators it just happens spontaneously.
l've always had a good feeling about jurgen, though. We can always be deceived unless we have the experience ourselves. ln his second book he explains that his out-of-body excursions only began after he had a very significant experience one day..
l've also had similar out-of-body trips myself, so l'm pretty sure he's not a fraud - although most of mine haven't had the clarity he describes [l think we need to develop our consciousness more for that]. l did have one like he describes where l was unable to get back to my physical body no matter how hard l tried; or thought about it. Like jurgen l thought l'd died [stupid really lol], but l wasn't worried about it, and everything around me was so bright and real. Everything was very solid to the touch.
I use a mantra like jurgen, and this is what eventually got me back - but l regret losing the opportunity for further adventure. So, l can vouch for jurgen's truthfullness in relation to that experience..

astralsuzy 05-10-2015 09:32 PM

The main thing is to enjoy the book. If you learn something then that is great. I do not worry anymore about if it is true or not. Someone said to me read books and take what you think is real and do not worry about some of it if you do not believe it. I thought that was good advice.

metal68 09-11-2015 09:44 PM

Brought this one back as Ive been on his website - its impressive!