Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Are U With Me or Against Me!? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117590)

SkyGodWarrior 13-10-2017 12:50 AM

Are U With Me or Against Me!?

:)

Sorry but the title may or may not reflect the actual message of this post. I have been reading the law of one lately and it has a lot of great information and I am only on Book 1. It is like food for my mind and soul that is eating it up. I cant put it down when its in my hands....(Irony?!) lol anyways I think I learned something great within the 1st 10 pages that will help me out. Just in case your wondering what that is here it is...: Before meditation one must "tune" themselves to be able to enter the desired state of meditation. (From memory not word for word)

Anyways to the reason why I wrote this post..... I have been reading it and so far it has been kinda vague since the topic was accidentally stumbled upon by the person asking questions but I can perfectly understand the situation. If you haven't read it before or know what I am referring to its like this.... A group of researchers who have been studying telepathy for 15 years stumble upon a Multi Dimensional Being "Ra" and Ra is looking to teach/learn "Teach" the law of One to them. He basically answers any questions they can ask depending on its content. I think this started in 1985 or so, so everything they got was gold. It is equivalent of taking a kid from a timeline where there is poverty stricken 8th world nation and taking them to this time line and dumping them in a MEGA walmart the size of a planet... lol every isle is something freaking amazing...!!!! Know what I mean... anyways..

My question is ..... it seems like a part of your path to transmutation that you will have to encounter your past-lives and reintegrate them into yourself. By what means I am not sure..... and also it kinda seems like that EGO during that time has the free will to either help or not help depending on your vibration. So I figure that they may try to evade you if they are a EGO of self services..... bad/good lol "Negative entity"

This is what I am assuming in this case and it would make sense because I found out about a past life that I was basically imitating in this life but in the complete opposite direction and when I was able to see this being.... lol ....... he wasn't happy about it and would basically overpower me and my trip there would be cut short... lol I am persistent though.... id say it would be like catching a legendary Pokemon with a pokeballl.... possible but at great consequence if you were Ash in person...

But seriously haha anyone have any ideas about this? Still reading so I am sure I will find out...

:)