Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   One Card, One Sentence Tarot Game (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116324)

tealily 06-11-2018 12:29 AM

*RWS

10 of Pent - location location location! (ie being in the right sort of place, enough foot traffic etc)

Q: What should I do for my next long weekend? (stay in, go away? Day trip?)

Golden Angel 09-11-2018 05:29 PM

Hi everyone I hope you don't mind me joining in, I am still a novice at tarot and thought it would do me good getting out my cards.

tealily I drew the 5 of cups I feel you will be feeling rather deflated and emotionally drained so may want to spend some time alone to reflect?, but I also see that maybe being out in nature will do you the world of good and help ground you a bit.

Q: Will a coming craft fare I am attending go well?

tealily 10-11-2018 08:10 AM

Welcome to the thread! :) Only way to get experience is to practice.

Feedback - yup, sounds like how my next long weekend will go! I'm a hectic introvert so need to recharge; and one of my close friends is always on my back about getting out and seeing fresh air/trees instead of hiding in my cave :)

Golden Angel
* RWS
Queen of Pent rev

This one's going to depend on your definition of 'well' - I'm not necessarily seeing huge financial wins (if anything, a lot of self-consciousness!) but you may still gain something from the experience.

Q: Will I make any sales on fiverr within the next week?

tealily 21-11-2019 11:20 AM

(literally desperate to find anyone to play with and digging through old game threads haha)

* Crystal Visions tarot
Hierophant reversed - another way may be better!

(just as well, I closed my fiverr almost a year ago!)

Q: I'm trying to declutter (then downsize) my storage locker within the next few weeks. Am I likely to be successful?

55Degrees 22-11-2019 05:27 PM

Yayyy, it's been like a ghost town round here.

Reading for tealily

Q: I'm trying to declutter (then downsize) my storage locker within the next few weeks. Am I likely to be successful?

Ace of Swords.....Yes!!!

Q. I've been given a new lead for work, what should I consider before pursuing it?

tealily 23-11-2019 11:49 AM

@55Degrees

Q. I've been given a new lead for work, what should I consider before pursuing it?

A: 10 of Pentacles - how and where it's going to lead to in the future, with particular emphasis on financial returns/business growth.

Next Q for tealily
Q: What's something that I'm very ready to let go of?

55Degrees 23-11-2019 12:31 PM

Cool, looks like I need to make contact.

For tealily
Q: What's something that I'm very ready to let go of?

Page of Cups rev.
(I think this relates to your other questions too).
You need to let go of your fear of vulnerability, it's not a weakness, it's a superpower.

Q for 55Degrees
How will the trial run of the new method for reading tarot work out? (I'm trying something different).

tealily 23-11-2019 01:08 PM

Ohhhhhhhh yes that makes sense to me.

@55degrees
* Sun and Moon tarot
A: 8 of Pentacles - liking this, not only should it work but you may have plenty to 'tinker' with and progress further over the upcoming months! :)

Next reading for tealily
Q: Is it time to give up finding a love relationship partner through the Hinge app, and try something else?

Pandora. 04-12-2019 01:43 AM

Reading for tealily: Is it time to give up finding a love relationship partner through the Hinge App and try something else?

5 of Cups - yep, most definitely.

Next reading for Pandora:

Advice for boosting finances