Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   One Card, One Sentence Tarot Game (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116324)

FairyCrystal 06-09-2017 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagandell
Thanks FairyCrystal I think you nailed it, but I was wondering did you pull a card :icon_geek:

Oh, deuh, haha.
I used Green Witch Tarot, pulled the 4 of Chalices card for you.
:hug3:

Pagandell 06-09-2017 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Oh, deuh, haha.
I used Green Witch Tarot, pulled the 4 of Chalices card for you.

Thanks much love :icon_flower:

FairyCrystal 06-09-2017 07:12 PM

@ Moon in Cancer & Pisces thank you for your reading, and Pisces also for your feedback on my reading for you a few days back :)

Curious1
Quote:

Originally Posted by Curious1
Q: How will the trip go?

7 of Chalices, there may be distractions, maybe about when/how to go or which route to take. In any case, when in doubt about something, follow your intuition.

Question: What can I expect relationship-wise in October?

moonincancer 09-09-2017 11:37 AM

Fairy Crystal
Love begins/Ace of cups: Time for happiness :that a new project or relationship or maybe a new perspective and openness to the Universe brings for you. Clarified with the Empress: you are likely to be more nurturing and creative in the way you relate to others.

[b][/QuestionB] What can I do to stop attracting people who take advantage of me ? ( I know its a silly question but I wonder which card will come up:))

FairyCrystal 09-09-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonincancer
Fairy Crystal
Love begins/Ace of cups: Time for happiness :that a new project or relationship or maybe a new perspective and openness to the Universe brings for you. Clarified with the Empress: you are likely to be more nurturing and creative in the way you relate to others.

[b][/QuestionB] What can I do to stop attracting people who take advantage of me ? ( I know its a silly question but I wonder which card will come up:))

Thank you MooninCancer!

The card that fell out during shuffling:
10 of Wands. You're overgiving, so you attract this yourself. Find out why you are overgiving, and feel you have to do it all. What are you afraid will happen when you don't or take less onto your shoulders? There lies your answer...

Card I pulled:
2 of Pentacles: Find inner balance and a firm foundation within. Now it's like you're going with whatever is asked of you. You can say "no". Again the overgiving/pleasing aspect and juggling too much.

Question: What does spirit want me to know right now?

moonincancer 09-09-2017 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Thank you MooninCancer!

The card that fell out during shuffling:
10 of Wands. You're overgiving, so you attract this yourself. Find out why you are overgiving, and feel you have to do it all. What are you afraid will happen when you don't or take less onto your shoulders? There lies your answer...

Card I pulled:
2 of Pentacles: Find inner balance and a firm foundation within. Now it's like you're going with whatever is asked of you. You can say "no". Again the overgiving/pleasing aspect and juggling too much.

Question: What does spirit want me to know right now?

Thank you so much for answering this one. Gives me something to chew on and introspect.
Next question for Fairy Crystal: What does spirit want me to know now? i.e. Fairy Crystal

Pagandell 10-09-2017 11:44 AM

Question: What does spirit want me to know right now?[/quote]

2 Swords.

You have an important thing to complete, but part of you is not hearing the advice spirit is giving you, preventing you from moving forward.

Qtn

What does spirit want me to know right now :D

moonincancer 10-09-2017 05:10 PM

Pagandell
What does Spirit want you to know: Financial and Material Changes (5 pentacles)
You may be losing some of the things around you and facing some challenges that hold lessons for you. Use your powerful forces within (I'm getting Goddess energy) to help you through this difficult period and gauge the reason for these changes: reasons that are spiritual.
My Question:What does Spirit want me to know right now:)

angelic star 11-09-2017 08:35 AM

Seven of Pentacles.

It feels that you have set some priorities for yourself and you will be able to reach them as they are within your reach, just take your mental energies to the positive and you will be at par with things that you have set yourself to achieve and it will be more fulfilling.

Question. Message of positive encouragement.

FairyCrystal 11-09-2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star

Seven of Pentacles.

It feels that you have set some priorities for yourself and you will be able to reach them as they are within your reach, just take your mental energies to the positive and you will be at par with things that you have set yourself to achieve and it will be more fulfilling.

Question. Message of positive encouragement.

I was about to thank you for your reply to my question, then saw that others asked the same question. Confusing, haha. oddly enough I do feel your reply resonates with me even though it was for Moon in Cancer.

ANyhow, for you:
Six of Wands
: Feel good and empowered. You really are worthy to be seen and receive praise/recognition.

My question: What will the healing meditation I'm considering to buy bring me?