Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Looking for older indigos (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=124741)

Mysticrose37 23-08-2018 11:06 AM

Looking for older indigos

Hi I am just over forty therefore classed as an early indigo. I never wanted to be a system breaker yet the universe puts me in places I have no choice. I believe strongly in the United nations rights of the child. So when I see that breeched I have to do something about it. I have found myself in some uncomfortable situations. Yet I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror if I didn't.
I have always felt different. I saw ghosts, angels and knew things from a young age. I was sensitive to negative environments including at fourteen throwing up when I went to Alcatraz in San Francisco on holiday.

I was hoping to talk with other older indigos and hear there experiences.

Three14 25-08-2018 01:43 PM

Hey there. I am a 40 year old Indigo) Nice to meet you.

Mysticrose37 25-08-2018 11:13 PM

Hi nice to meet you too. How did you find out you were an early indigo Three14 ? :)

AngelRain 27-08-2018 01:46 PM

Hello, I am 29. <3

Three14 27-08-2018 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
Hi nice to meet you too. How did you find out you were an early indigo Three14 ? :)

I found out about 6-7 years ago when I had my aura read by one of those machines. Did this after I had of a spiritual awakening, and had some very unique experiences.

Mysticrose37 27-08-2018 07:18 PM

Hi Angel Rain :). Could I ask when you discovered you were an indigo?
Three14.. I have never heard of a machine that does that. Is it like a camera? :)

Three14 28-08-2018 06:00 PM

It was something you place your hand on hooked to a computer imaging system. Cannot recall the name of it. It's not the only reason I believe I am indigo, as there were other things going on at the same time. Just seemed pretty coincidental.

Mysticrose37 28-08-2018 07:06 PM

Three14. Surely you know nothing happens by chance. Everything for a reason.

MissCreativeSpirit 13-09-2018 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
Hi I am just over forty therefore classed as an early indigo. I never wanted to be a system breaker yet the universe puts me in places I have no choice. I believe strongly in the United nations rights of the child. So when I see that breeched I have to do something about it. I have found myself in some uncomfortable situations. Yet I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror if I didn't.
I have always felt different. I saw ghosts, angels and knew things from a young age. I was sensitive to negative environments including at fourteen throwing up when I went to Alcatraz in San Francisco on holiday.

I was hoping to talk with other older indigos and hear there experiences.

Mystic.....ditto all the way! I took a pass on Alkatraz knowing I wouldn't be able to block that kind of energy while visiting! I feel so less alone today just because of. This thread. I am turning 46 in about 17 days. I sm guessing si sm s very early indigo.And my life has Bern a mess to manage given I am such a strong sensitive when it comes to energies everywhere I ho. I do a lot of running from situations.

Mysticrose37 14-09-2018 01:06 PM

Hi Creative Spirit.
Looking forward to chatting to you more. :) I completely understand where you are coming from. I often feel very alone. As I know things before others. So I have always been different.