Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Numerology, Runes etc. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   what does the number 8 mean? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=15035)

lennonsdoll 28-04-2011 04:10 AM

what does the number 8 mean?

does the number 8 have any significance? i had a soul connection and we met on the 8th, and our full birthdates add up to 8. weirdddd.

K.W.S 01-07-2011 08:39 AM

Number 8 is a Karmic number.You get what you have given.That`s the answer to an 8.No comment to your question about the meeting day:smile: Number 8 is also so called money number.It`s either good or bad.Depends where the number is presenting its energy:rolleyes:

crystalfairy 01-07-2011 08:54 AM

The number 8 is the number of abundance, leadership and individuality. A person with this Life number is generally someone of strong character that has a very driven personality and is usually a natural leader, depending on the other influencing numbers in the chart.
With regards to the date of meeting, I would not put too much weight in that... Just go out and explore the potential opportunity. Enjoy!

Spiritlite 01-07-2011 05:49 PM

I think 8 is the infinity sign?
Spiritlite.

numerouno 13-07-2011 08:25 PM

If the number 8 is place on its side it becomes the infinity sign. One can read numerology books on the meaning of 8 however little is said on how this conclusion was reached. The meaning of is well explained by the other posters here.

As a result I used astro-numerology by finding places where 8 holds positions of power. Like the 8th lunar phase, 8 solar phase, 8th sign , the planet in 8th position and star.

8 lunar= people born in this part are truthful and compassionate, religious and experts in their field.

8 solar = people are determined and focused and wealthy. But one shouldn't leave one's spouse alone with this person.

8th sign= fate, karma, death and inheritance, secrets and enemies. This is why hear stories of mysterious family secrets revolving around money and inheritance. Mostly it represents obstacles to progress. This is scorpio if he was to be a planet then saturn fits.

Planet or dragon head = 8th position is same as saturn.

8th star= great fortune and splendour= Jupiter. This means that the 8th star gives results identical to Jupiter.

moke64916 13-07-2011 09:00 PM

I would say the significance of numbers depends on the individual.

ravenstar 13-07-2011 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lennonsdoll
does the number 8 have any significance? i had a soul connection and we met on the 8th, and our full birthdates add up to 8. weirdddd.

Although 8 is the most material energy there is, it reaches its true potential when both its spiritual and emotional aspects are recognized. 8 is pure power, when it is combined with Love.

8 cannot be controlled or manipulated to make it work for you. 8 is an energy that works through you by your acceptance of it. That's when miralces happen. 8 is the energy that brings you to the right place at the right time and introduces you to the right people at the right time. :smile:

Deusdrum 13-07-2011 11:53 PM

There is also the 8 fold path of Buddhism, or yoga as well. 8 is crazy!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_Eightfold_Path

tragblack 13-07-2011 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lennonsdoll

It seems it's more about what 8 means to you and your partner, as many things mean different things to different people. For example, my boyfriend and I share the 29th for our birthdays and anniversary, each at exact one-fourth intervals, and we were both born in 88.

Quote:

Originally Posted by moke64916
I would say the significance of numbers depends on the individual.

Keep track of where the number pops up in your life and discern the meaning that way. I doubt a copy/paste internet explanation is going to be the same for everybody!

Gracey 14-07-2011 12:05 AM

In history’s mass consciousness, number eight is most well know to represent infinity. Infinity means the Supreme Being who is not bound by the limitations of time and space.
Personal year number eight reflects this perception beautifully. Eight is the year that brings forth the strength to leave bad situations. Once you do, your psionic mind will expand and synchronicities and revelations will present themselves to you.
Buddhist describes infinity as all possible things in completion. Chinese say it is the whole of opposites where all is possible in manifestation. Hermetic thought gave to the understanding of sacred geometry. Space defined in shapes. Islam has space divided into eight sections. Hindu’s depict eight being the number that symbolizes the order of the celestial world that is established on earth. Christians support this view with the eight associations by the idea that this number represents regeneration and rebirth.

Did some research on numbers some years ago, this is what I learned about number 8.