Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   "A Touch" (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=35429)

Toolite 09-05-2012 03:29 PM

"A Touch"

Have you ever got an impression/vision/message from touching a person or being touched by a person?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Gracey 09-05-2012 11:39 PM

no, i have not. something to try maybe.

iScorpio 09-05-2012 11:44 PM

I have felt (no physically, but psychically) presences behind me and I would get an "image" of them touching me, if this is what you're asking for.. lol

onetruebeliever 10-05-2012 12:51 AM

I have not, but my son gets an image of the spirit who touches him. Not living people, though. I have sensed a vague image of my female resident. I got her hair color and size correct.

Toolite 10-05-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracey
no, i have not. something to try maybe.

let us know if you decide too and what was the outcome.

Toolite 10-05-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iScorpio
I have felt (no physically, but psychically) presences behind me and I would get an "image" of them touching me, if this is what you're asking for.. lol

I mean a person in the flesh touches you and for a minute it creates a vision/message regarding the person who touched you..lol.

good to hear from you.

Toolite 10-05-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onetruebeliever
I have not, but my son gets an image of the spirit who touches him. Not living people, though. I have sensed a vague image of my female resident. I got her hair color and size correct.

interesting.

Dawn1976 17-05-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toolite
Have you ever got an impression/vision/message from touching a person or being touched by a person?

About 9 years ago I was walking thru the grocery store and as I went down the aisle there was an elderly man standing there looking at the canned goods. I walked past him very close (to avoid someone else going down the aisle the other way), I might have slightly brushed him with my elbow but I'm not sure it happened all so fast.

In that instant I suddenly saw flashes of different images of this man throughout his life. I saw images of him with family, him in the military in combat, I also felt sorrow, pain and suffering, sadness - a huge rush of emotions all at once. So many images one after another. It was only a few seconds but it was powerful, it was kinda scary (never had that happen before). I stopped dead in my tracks and just stood there. The images had stopped and the emotions quickly left me. I turned around and just looked at this man, and he was still looking at the canned goods, totally unaware of anything unusual. I was only about 5 feet away from him at that point.

Never had it happen again. Maybe it will one day, I have been working on opening my abilities. But for now it was just one time.

Toolite 17-05-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn1976
About 9 years ago I was walking thru the grocery store and as I went down the aisle there was an elderly man standing there looking at the canned goods. I walked past him very close (to avoid someone else going down the aisle the other way), I might have slightly brushed him with my elbow but I'm not sure it happened all so fast.

In that instant I suddenly saw flashes of different images of this man throughout his life. I saw images of him with family, him in the military in combat, I also felt sorrow, pain and suffering, sadness - a huge rush of emotions all at once. So many images one after another. It was only a few seconds but it was powerful, it was kinda scary (never had that happen before). I stopped dead in my tracks and just stood there. The images had stopped and the emotions quickly left me. I turned around and just looked at this man, and he was still looking at the canned goods, totally unaware of anything unusual. I was only about 5 feet away from him at that point.

Never had it happen again. Maybe it will one day, I have been working on opening my abilities. But for now it was just one time.

its really interesting when this happens.. when it happened to me it was a warning of what they had done but, its interesting how God/Spirit conveys a message.

All The Glory Belongs to God Forever!

MaliMarie 17-05-2012 06:03 PM

when my friends brother died I held his hand for support. When I grabbed his hand I saw the accident happen as though I was in the car. I asked him what the car looked like on the inside.. (there was a carving in the dashboard I saw) he showed me a facebook picture of the inside and the carving was there. Turns out my friend had carved on the dashboard and had taken a picture of it. At first, I felt fear in the "vision" but then acceptance. I told my friend this and he felt a little better. It's the only thing like that that's ever happened. I don't think I want it to happen again. It made me feel bad that I got to see him in his final moments and my friend didn't.