Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Ascension Intentions (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=245)

Kolo 12-02-2006 02:26 AM

Ascension Intentions

Ascension is a conscious choice to ascend, and by intention - most of spiritual/ascension attainments are by intention.

Yes there are choices, but not ONLY choices - 'choosing' is only a part of ascension -the answers to questions must also be heard.
And the ascending initiate chooses/intends to hear, chooses/intends to know.
to hear the unspoken, to see the unseen, to know all that was previoiusly unknown.

*Know how to ascend ... if ascension is a part of ones blueprints, no guessing no assuming - one either knows or doesnt.
*Know our past - our future ... we must know where we are going, and why.
*Our karmic perpetrayers - and our karmas.. this is why we are ascending. Our karmas have us on the extinction spiral.
*Our agreements ... to play a very vital role for ascension.. we all hold keys, and we all have very individual parts to play.
* Ones spiritual mastery, what, when and how .. and all the gifts and tools to be able to walk the path of a spiritual master.
Which cannot be walked with karmas, nor ignorance.
* Ascension Initiations - monitored by ones souls and angelics (not by any physical school, order or organisation.

Yes, we use the works and words of others to give us the questions to ask of our own souls and guides - we use the words of others to inspire us - to propel us to our own Truth.
We dont hang onto those words and works - we take what we require and keep moving .. 'momentum' is very important to the ascending initiate.
So is 'sovereignty' and 'freedom' - and if one is 'attached' to the works and words of others, then sovereignty and freedom cannot be attained.

WE ARE THE ONES WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR .. Hopi.

Damn right! -
to have a messiah, a guru, another 'Jesus' trotted out, would be part of a controlling force - would be to disenpower those, that want to 'believe' in something (instead of themselves, as a pure soul being having the human experience)
Ascension is all about empowering oneself with ones own truth .. not the truth of others.

There is immense inner work to do for ones ascension, it doesnt just happen.

The lonliness, the sense that you should be doing something. is very real, because you SHOULD be doing something.
Ascending.

This is what your souls require from you my dears.
This is what you agreed to do this incarnation.
This is also why many cannot aspire to a 'career' now.
Their 'future' is almost being manipulated, for one to understand what they have incarnated this life to do - to Ascend the physical body this life.

So we find ways to commune with our very necessary guides - as it is all them that help us achieve this ascension - WE DO NOT DO THIS WORK ALONE... we cannot, we require their help.

There are karmas to clear and Communion with Souls, Source, Nature Realms and Earthmother to anchor.
So we find bridges and tools - all to hear what Nature, Earth and Soul are trying to tell us. (tarot/penduluming, muscletesting/dream)
We use symbology, as this is the way they CAN talk to us (as hearing requires a raising of vibrational bandwidths)
We use the dream - jotting down every dream, and working out the message - as many use our dreamstate to teach us.
(Nature Guide, Earth, Souls, Source and some ETs)

Then as we anchor all our guidance - know what they are saying, and know that ascension is all that matters.
We surrender.
To them, to Earth and Humanities ascension - as we now know, our individual role is very very important.

I hope this inspires those ascending, and those that maybe do not know if they are.
Learn to pendulum and/or muscle-test - and cut to the chase.

Start your pendulum rocking....
And ask "do i have unresolved karmas?" - and however your pendulum swings, that is your 'yes'.
Do I have a blueprint for ascension?
Am I ascending?
why not? - what must i do? - what should i read?
Guide me Beloveds - as I intend to ascend this physical body, this lifetime.
Show me how.

Love and Namaste
Kolo