Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   what if gem stones are not working (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121797)

pinkkarma 06-04-2018 07:05 AM

what if gem stones are not working

do i have too many around my house? i have every kind some hanging from my bed some huge ones on my dresser

something isnst right tho i dont know what t o do

innerlight 06-04-2018 10:08 PM

What do you mean that they are not working? Are you desiring a specific result to occur? If you have a lot out in your home, and are constantly around them. You will have adjusted to their energies, and will more than likely not even notice they are around. Until you move them or take them away.

Bubbles 06-04-2018 11:13 PM

in my opinion, when people say that they are 'sensible to crystal energies' what it really means is not that they are sensible, but that they are very aware of how the crystals are influencing their thoughts and mood and so on. i could say i am sensible to their energy, but turns out that in beginning, i was a bit confused too when i had all of them around. but in time, i spend various amounts of time with each of my crystals, and i noticed not just the initial impact, but the after impact it did to me (such as when you look back and realize the things that happened with you/your mind/life etc since you used a particular crystal). therefore, now I know that some crystals may work sometimes differently then how we expect them to, and it can be quite catchy, which is part of the beauty.

another thing i realized that is very true, is that intuition goes hand in hand with crystals. all these people say "you didn't pick the crystal, the crystal picked you" I thought oh come on.. but after years, I realized that what they were saying is true, but not in a way to be told/heard but in a way to be experienced.

so if your intuition is that something may be off, then surely could be. it's too vague of a detail in your post. maybe something is a bit off about you, and the crystals energies gave you the vibe to come up to this thought. maybe you do not know each individual crystal, never attuned to it... or maybe you did. if you feel like something isn't right, then something surely is not. sometimes the crystals will make you have thoughts that they are not fit (for you/at least during a certain time) because the way you think they will help, is not the way they will or/nor the way you need to; --- eg billy bob is very ungrounded , wants to raise his kundalini...he talks all day about shamans and kundalini and chakras but he is having mainstream media knowledge from magazines and 2 cents articles, not the real 'stuff knowledge' ... so he goes to a crystal shop and sees all these stones.... doesn't know what name they have or meta' properties, he sees serpentine stone... he doesn't pick it, moves on... sees garnet/obsidian/black tourmaline - he picks that. now why that happens? because although serpentine might be a better choice for kundalini, he needed to be more grounded in his life first, so he picked the black tourmaline... when instead, the black tourmaline picked him.

Ladymoth 07-04-2018 02:16 AM

Are you cleaning them regularly? A dry brown rice bath or re-charging in the moonlight may do the trick. Citrine also keeps stones around it clean. Also, if in grid formations, try re-setting those (cleaning and re-affirming intention or with a selenite wand.)

FairyCrystal 09-04-2018 09:35 AM

Like InnerLight said, when you are around them your energy gets in tune with the crystals and you won't feel it anymore. Doesn't mean they don't work, crystals always work. You will notice if you'd remove them as then the energies would drop like a brick in your home and your energy system, unless you are able to keep that high yourself.

I usually feel an impact -when a crystal is really strong- only the very first few minutes. So this is when I'm not even home, but still in the shop, holding a crystal for the first time. I never feel that again afterwards. And not with all crystals either. Which is good, cause sometimes it's quite overwhelming, haha. I have cried in the shop because of what a crystal stirred up inside of me.
I don't feel that anymore, but if I'd get rid of the crystal I would feel that. The energies would shift right away.

Also not sure what you are expecting? A miracle to occur? Crystals help us, but they're not miracle cures. You still have to do the work and be ready to change/let go/whatever it is that needs to happen. A crystal is a support, nothing more, nothing less.
For instance if you want more self-esteem and expect to simply buy a lot of crystals and then you'll get it, nothing will happen. You will have to do the work to get more self-esteem. The crystals will support you, but won't do the work for you.

FruitLoop 27-04-2018 06:15 PM

I recently had to tidy some of my crystals away and they are temporarily in storage. The general feeling of absence was very strange for a couple of days, it affected me quite strongly - I wasn't even aware of the presence until they were no longer in their normal place!

SaturninePluto 01-05-2018 07:36 PM

I must say I agree with what Innerlight has said. When you have them around you, they may very well be working, but you are used to the energy, and are not noticing. A very good way to check your stones is to spend some individual time with them and see if you feel anything from them. One you may get a sense of great power, another you may not get the strong sense of power from the stone- but you may love the type of stone etc.

I also agree whole heartedly with FairyCrystal where she suggests that well what are you expecting? The crystals do work, but they are not going to insta do all the work for you.

Also what confuses me a little about your initial post is you ask the thread title what if gem stones are not working? And then you ask in the post if you have too many around the house? I've never seen your house, and am unaware of how many you have around.

My intuitive impression of all this is, if you are asking if you have too many, the answer very well may actually be yes. If you are asking if you may have too many it is more than likely because you surely already feel as if you do. If you feel you may have too many around I am inclined to feel you should trust how you feel, and what you are telling yourself.

There is nothing wrong with loving gems and stones and feeling attuned to them. But there is also nothing wrong with if you are not feeling their presence work for you, it may be an indicator you are not actually as interested in stones and gems as you once thought you may be.

And that is 100 percent okay, to both feel this way, and to realize that you indeed may now very well feel this way.

Do not feel bad if you do decide the stones are creating more clutter than you need, and you decide to gift some to friends who show an interest- or donate to the local thrift store- Goodwill etc, or with a few if you decide to go out of doors and place them back out somewhere in nature on the ground, where possibly another may stumble upon it and pick it up and take it home.

Stones and gems of our earth are not meant to be taken from the ground and hoarded and stifled up in the house forever anyway.

I feel perhaps it is they have helped you and you may have needed their energy for a while, I feel it is more than possible you have grown and come to a place you no longer require their energies, and even more you seem to have perhaps become aware of this as well.

If you feel you have too much around the house you very well may in fact have too many around, as your intuition tells you.

So let some go.

Give some away.

Lay em out back close to the earth.

Perhaps they may be exactly what someone else needs right now.

Blessings.